We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I contacted Rio de Guzman of Dazzle events.I don't think type ko siya kausap medyo pushy? the search continues!
Torn between JC Alelis and RJ Ledesma (RJ's rate is higher though)...thoughts? p.s. Considered Atom Ungson too but he's booked na
@racrac_uy, we got JC Alelis but our wedding is December pa. We booked a different host at first but I kept on watching JC's videos so we decided to meet him. After the meeting, h2b and I were both impressed. He's very eloquent yet enjoy kausap so hopefully he is also like that during the wedding. Also, he was highly recommended by our coordinator and another coord that we met (but did not book hehe) and according to them he is very used to a Chinese crowd.Maybe you would want to meet or speak to both of them so you'll know whose style you prefer and more comfortable with