We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@hermione28 We bought the rings around April this year, wedding is in December. Yes we can have them cleaned but I still want to store them properly to keep them in good condition. I have airconditioning in my house pero of course I turn it off when I leave.
Haha, you all get me wrong. I didn't say kapag bless na yun na yun. Sabi ko nga, pwede ipa blessed ulit. And I also said, that's for me.Ang cute nung Qalo Rings. Silicone sya? hindi ba mainit sa balat? like mapapawisan or something?Bagay to dun sa mga may mamahaling ring! yung mga super laki ng bato. Kahit ako kung malaki yung bato ng ring ko I'll keep it and wear it occasionally. Pang everyday ok tong Qalo Wedding Rings!8 months lang naman pala sis. Just put in the box, it will be fine.