Author Topic: Wedding Rings Thread 6  (Read 88122 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #140 on: February 01, 2016, 04:18:26 pm »
^sis mga June of last year kami bumili. Last november kami kinasal. I'll look for the receipt ha for the actual name of the store, di ko na kasi maalala. Hehe. But yes maraming mura sa Ongpin but be sure na lang na may kasama kayo marunong magtingin ng jewelry to make sure na authentic. Madami daw kasi fake lalo na sa mga maliliit na stores doon

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #141 on: February 01, 2016, 05:16:39 pm »
Try Ty Po Huat Goldsmith in Ongpin, look for Ms Helen. Siya yung nasa pinaka loob na pwesto. 3 kasi silang jewellers dun. :) They are closed on sunday's nga pala ha  ;)  If not try Nueva Goldsmith. Pero wala akong contact person :P

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #142 on: February 01, 2016, 06:10:30 pm »
Hi! Ask po saan nkakabili ng ring guard? Yun nilalagay pag malaki ang ring sa finger? Thank you!

It's called ring snuggie. Available sa True Value. 200 pesos I think.

marie05

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #143 on: February 02, 2016, 12:51:19 pm »
Try Ty Po Huat Goldsmith in Ongpin, look for Ms Helen. Siya yung nasa pinaka loob na pwesto. 3 kasi silang jewellers dun. :) They are closed on sunday's nga pala ha  ;)  If not try Nueva Goldsmith. Pero wala akong contact person :P

I'll look for the receipt ha for the actual name of the store, di ko na kasi maalala. Hehe. But yes maraming mura sa Ongpin but be sure na lang na may kasama kayo marunong magtingin ng jewelry to make sure na authentic.

thank u sisses sa mga tips  :D


namewithheld0001

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #144 on: February 02, 2016, 05:32:51 pm »
Any suggestions where we can get our rings? Budget is 20k lang. Im not really particular kung may bato.. kahit simple pero whitegold naman. :)

Thanks in advance!

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #145 on: February 03, 2016, 09:37:45 am »
same suggestion as above post ko :P

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #146 on: February 03, 2016, 10:42:15 am »
^^you can also check with Mayfair in Binondo. HTH!

raspberi

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #147 on: February 04, 2016, 11:37:05 am »
Any suggestions where we can get our rings? Budget is 20k lang. Im not really particular kung may bato.. kahit simple pero whitegold naman. :)

Thanks in advance!

Try sis sa Marry Me :) They can customize ring designs depende sa budget ng couple

chellai_kawaii

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #148 on: February 07, 2016, 11:15:36 pm »
Hi Sis,

Highly recommended ko ang Prestige Maker from Bulacan. They can make your ring based sa budget niyo. Sobrang baet pa nung owner. :) Just search them on FB.

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #149 on: March 16, 2016, 10:18:05 am »
Hi! Has anyone gotten sizing beads placed into their engagement/wedding ring? My ring is about 1/4 size too big, so I was hoping to have sizing beads placed inside (so it won't be loose, but if I get pregnant or gain weight in the future, I can just have these shaved down without having to resize my ring).

Does anyone know where I can have this done in the Philippines? I'm hoping to visit Orogam in Podium since I've heard good feedback on them...  Thanks!

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #150 on: March 16, 2016, 10:52:35 am »
^ I read somewhere here before na may nabibiling ring snuggies sa true value, baka better na yun nalang bilihin mo at least mabilis lang tanggalin if ever you gain weight :)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #151 on: March 16, 2016, 02:00:23 pm »
^I've heard of those! My friend actually said it works, but it looks a bit bulky...  I'll check true value. Thanks Meixin!

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #152 on: March 16, 2016, 07:11:00 pm »
^Using a snuggie at present. It feels bulky at first but the snuggie will loosen as it adapts to the curve of the ring. Youll get use to it:)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #153 on: March 17, 2016, 11:51:47 am »
@rowan: Thanks! I'll try to look for one this weekend :) Though I spoke to my jeweler and she said that maybe I just need to get used to the fit (I had the setting reset so it's a tiny bit looser than before). So I'm hoping it'll be okay after a few days.

summer_princess

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #154 on: March 20, 2016, 09:33:12 am »
Sisses Had my engagement ring reset/remake. Safe ba mag iwan ng Bato sa jeweller? I left small stones (brilyantitos) sa marry me market market. Looks decent naman ang store and they do take pic for your copy but....they need to center the bato raw but the big diamadond is with me naman.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #155 on: March 21, 2016, 01:54:53 am »
Sisses Had my engagement ring reset/remake. Safe ba mag iwan ng Bato sa jeweller? I left small stones (brilyantitos) sa marry me market market. Looks decent naman ang store and they do take pic for your copy but....they need to center the bato raw but the big diamadond is with me naman.

Hmmmm to be honest I have left stones with a jeweler before, but because she's actually my neighbor and a friend referred her.

But ideally you don't leave your stones. Like when I had my engagement ring re-set, they took measurements of the stone, and told me to bring home the stones. Then when the setting was done, they will put the stones on in the workshop and you can even watch them if you are scared that they might switch your stone.

Only jewelers who have actual workshops in their stores do this. I prefer to go to jewelers with this kind of setup. =)

Lady Czarina

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #156 on: March 21, 2016, 08:46:46 am »
anyone here familiar with zoey titanium wedding rings? feedback please? TIA!

http://www.zoey.ph/category/wedding-rings/

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #157 on: March 21, 2016, 11:23:10 pm »
^yung e-ring ko din maluwang sa akin, gusto ko sana ipa-adjust pero natakot naman ako na baka palitan nila yung bato. possible daw yun, suggestion ng friend ko magring snuggie na lang ako. I don't know naman kung saan bibili nun. Any ideas mga sis?

summer_princess

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #158 on: March 22, 2016, 01:08:28 am »
Hmmmm to be honest I have left stones with a jeweler before, but because she's actually my neighbor and a friend referred her.

But ideally you don't leave your stones. Like when I had my engagement ring re-set, they took measurements of the stone, and told me to bring home the stones. Then when the setting was done, they will put the stones on in the workshop and you can even watch them if you are scared that they might switch your stone.

Only jewelers who have actual workshops in their stores do this. I prefer to go to jewelers with this kind of setup. =)

Aww! The shops goldsmith is Inhouse naman, they don't bring out the jewels na raw.

I'm hoping they wont sacrifice their name for just a measly few pieces of stones :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #159 on: March 22, 2016, 02:12:54 am »
Is there any brides here from DUBAI?

I've heard there is a jeweler in Gold and Diamond Park named CARA. My fiancé and I are visiting. And we'll get our rings there also. Let me know your thoughts! Thank you in advance Dubai Brides :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close