Author Topic: Wedding Rings Thread 6  (Read 88226 times)

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2016, 10:03:26 pm »
^I pass by orogem in greenhills, mas ok sa podium? Oo nga ganda nga ng quote nila sayo

Did you have your ring insured sis? M sure super nice investment nga 😍 m glad he sees it that way

Oo nga nakakainspire mag stack ng rings, nalito tuloy ako ulit sa ring preference ko lol... Time to go back to pinterest





Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2016, 10:17:16 pm »
^same owners lang Orogem Podium and Greenhills--but I prefer going to podium because it is more convenient for me =)

I didn't have my ring insured. I don't know how to go about that here. hehe But sometimes it makes sense to insure bec before a very expensive heirloom diamond ring from my lola was already stolen from me . Up to now I feel so bad about that talaga. I loved that ring as much as my engagement ring.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #102 on: January 12, 2016, 06:23:35 am »
Ang sarap talaga tumingin ng rings! Haha Chili1113, will forever be a fan of your set, super exquisite and classy! Your wedding band parang 5 of Marian Rivera's e-ring haha. Grabe yan pag suot mo both, di pwede on the same finger :)) btw ang mura lang ng small stones below half carat, I wish I went a bit bigger with the ones in my band.

What jewelry cleaner do you guys buy? Not sure which to trust. Cant keep going back to the jeweler..

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #103 on: January 12, 2016, 10:25:24 am »
sparklingjewel: Thanks for recommending Orogem! =) Your wedding ring is so beautiful. It really matches your engagement ring beautifully. hehe and yes, I don't plan to wear my engagement ring everyday, just my wedding ring. Also because when I go to work I really dress down and I also mostly leave even my engagement ring at home.

Hmmm most jewelers say dishwashing soap and a very soft toothbrush is sufficient in cleaning jewelry. Just make sure to place a bowl or tray when you rinse it in the sink to catch it in case you accidentlly drop it. Hehe

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2016, 07:40:06 pm »
^Thanks for the recommendation! I always get to pass by kasi the one by theatre mall 😊

Sorry to hear about the heirloom ring...oo nga don't know how to go about ring insurance here, just read about it lang

sweet angel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2016, 08:33:54 pm »
where did you buy your stone? any idea how much is the 1 carat?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2016, 08:48:47 pm »
Hi sweet angel!! It depends on the specs of the stone. Sorry I am not sure about 1 carat prices, but here are the prices I know of:

 0.50 carat, emerald cut, VS Clarity, I Color. P95k per carat.  This is mid 2015 prices. But once you reach 1 carat the price is different.

for 1.5-1.9 carats- it is P220k/carat VS Clarity, I-J Color, Brilliant/Round Cut.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 08:55:03 pm by Chili1113 »

sweet angel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2016, 09:31:24 pm »
^ thank sis, me certificate ba na binibigay? anything na dapat consider pagbibili?

saan kayo bumili? mas mura ba sa HK?

thanks!!!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2016, 09:45:47 pm »
^sis no G.I.A. certificate yan. Mas expensive pa eh. Depends also in HK where you buy. Acdg to my cousin mas mahal daw. Acdg to my fiance, he got a slightly better deal in HK.

The stones for my wedding ring the were sourced also by the jeweler I ordered it from. But before that, I canvassed first kasi grabe pumatong yung iba.

Then ask also how much yung labor and setting. Because for example, one jeweler only charged my 18500 for the setting of the stones and the gold. While another jeweler was charging me 50,000 for the setting alone, and charging me 15,000 more per carat pa.

Warning lang--- especially when buying stones. Buy only from reputable sources.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2016, 09:11:25 am »
My fiance bought the stone sa HK, kasi mas maganda daw yung quality na nakukuha nila dun. May source parents niya, I don't know where nga lang...

sweet angel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2016, 10:00:09 am »
thanks sis Chili113 and sis meixin!


stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2016, 10:28:40 am »
^you might want to try the shops in Binondo. I'm not sure of the exact cost, but my fiance had my engagement ring made there, and he said he got a good deal (compared to other jewelers he asked). The diamond is GIA certified and was shipped from HK.

@sparklingjewel: I use Windex (mixed with warm water, and let it sit for a few minutes)! Most jewelers here suggest Joy dish soap with water, but I find that Windex works a lot better (and it's what a lot of jewelers in the US recommend). I think this is only for diamonds though. It may be harmful to gemstones.

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2016, 12:14:27 pm »
@Chili1113: Would you know if Orogem in Podium has wedding rings (with diamonds) on-hand? I'm undecided about what type of wedding ring I'd like, so I'm hoping to try some on with my engagement ring before having one made...

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2016, 01:49:36 pm »
^Yes Stella they have on hand ready made wedding rings with stones, but none with big stones. They used to have really pretty, stackable eternity wedding bands before!

Check also AMI jewelry in Greenhills. Their prices are similar to Orogem too. 

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2016, 03:13:11 pm »
^Podium would be more convenient for me. I hate the parking situation in Greenhills, hehe.
Oh great! I actually want a thinner wedding band (since my e-ring is quite thin), so that's perfect. I'll try to drop by soon to try some on. Thanks for recommending the place. I'd never heard of it before reading your previous posts. Your wedding set is beautiful, by the way!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2016, 09:49:56 pm »
Thanks Stella!! Sparklingjewel recommended the place and my brother and I both bought our wedding rings there. There was also another bride here who bought there. =) =) enjoy ring shopping!!!

raspberi

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #116 on: January 14, 2016, 12:21:06 am »
Hello mga Sis, sharing our wedding ring photo set, fresh na fresh from Marry Me :D
Yung "official" e-ring this Saturday pa namin makukuha eh :P

http://imgur.com/kDQ9tPL

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #117 on: January 14, 2016, 01:16:49 pm »
^halos parehas tayo mg design sis. :)

raspberi

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #118 on: January 15, 2016, 02:18:52 am »
^ Hehe, kambal!  ;D
Nagdecide ka rin ba sis na kumuha ng e-ring sa Marry Me? Nung nakuha namin yang wedding rings, nagfitting naman ako ng e-ring, mabilis lang daw sa e-rings kasi nakastandby na ang mga rings, papasakan na lang daw ng stones kaya narerelease within 5-7 days
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 10:07:13 am by raspberi »

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 6
« Reply #119 on: January 15, 2016, 09:25:47 am »
^yep sis. Mas parang maputi lang yun gitna nung rings niyo. Hindi pa kami nakapagdecide eh. Sa susunod na lang siguro. hehe..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close