We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^I know I was devastated when this happened.She knew a hacker... and I work in IT so... medyo t**** nga daw sya sabi ng iba naming friends kasi ihahack nya is someone na most likely marunong din mang hack. She wanted me to remove the posts I made about them kasi. Nagalit ako ng sobra sobra sa panghahack nya kasi pati email address ko na-hack and nakalink dun bank accounts namin. I managed to retrieve my accounts back... pero she never regained access to her FB account na. Talagang lampas ulo ang galit and hurt ko nun... I can't even explain what I felt. Halo halo na.