Author Topic: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15  (Read 110361 times)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #480 on: January 26, 2016, 03:41:39 pm »
Hi Stella!

Ask him if you can just have your hair trial nalang :) since different person naman gagawa nun.


Yes I think 65K na si Mickey if this year nag inquire :)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #481 on: January 26, 2016, 04:54:14 pm »
@msdianne: I actually tried to ask if I could get him for my Tinghun/engagement and make that my "trial." I asked if I could just try a few different hairstyles then, but he said I need to book my trial separately... So I'll think about it some more. Just doing a hair trial seems like a good option though, thanks!

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #482 on: January 26, 2016, 05:08:25 pm »
Yuh! Same sentiments! My hair is somewhat has a world of her own :)

Update me who will you get as his hair assistant.

Mahusay_che

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #483 on: January 26, 2016, 06:27:58 pm »
Hi mga sis. I booked Jo Barba for HMU last Jan 24 sa PICC bridal fair.  Nagandahan kasi ako sa mga pics na pinakita ng daughter niya. And since I was the last customer who inquired, 1K lang and DP.

Ask ko lang if anyone here na may review for Jo Barba?

Thank you so much in advance ;);)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #484 on: January 26, 2016, 10:16:46 pm »
Yes sis feeling ko kasi suppliers rate goes up every year I've noticed.

Try Cherry Pacheco I like her. Most of my chinita friends gets her.

Pero if not, Mariah is equally good :)

princessshayera

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #485 on: January 26, 2016, 11:46:36 pm »
Cherry was my firat choice but she's already booked on my date :(

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #486 on: January 27, 2016, 10:51:32 am »
@msdianne:  Haha! mine is difficult because i have a widow's peak, plus a cowlick at my hairline. So updos just look weird on me. Hopefully the hairstylist can work his magic!

They booked Jerry Javier for me. I asked them who they recommended for "big" hair/waves (for the reception), and Mickey recommended him.  The hairstylist I wanted, Jay Wee, would've been an additional 10K for 2017 :S  Who did you get?  I think all of the hair stylists Mickey uses are celebrity hair stylists, so they should all be good :)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 11:01:43 am by stella021817 »

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #487 on: January 27, 2016, 12:57:48 pm »
Brent Sales:)

fidelity88

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #488 on: January 27, 2016, 01:04:16 pm »
I'm planning to get COLORETE on my Dec 2016 wedding. Have you heard about her? May nakaencounter na ba sa kanya dito?

Thank you sissies! :)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #489 on: January 27, 2016, 01:16:26 pm »
^yes sis, back read ka, pinagusapan namen sya. HMUA sya ni juannaduy
Ok din sya, ang fresh nya din mag makeup. Pero pinakita ko kay h2b, di nya type ang  kapal daw. So syempre di ako nag go sakanya saka mas mahal sya compare sa gusto kong MUA.

3 days to book Eds girls! 15% until Jan 30. gosh di ako maka decide!!!

CJ Jimenez ok din, kaso I ask her, she does double booking, and kapag 2 bookings sya sa 1 araw, hindi sya ang gumagawa ng retouch and second look. I like her honesty.

Si Ish lang talaga ang 1 event per day, ayaw lang ng mga friends ko kay Ish, magaling pero di daw nakaka bride yung makeup. parang may events lang. Though may mga bride syang type ko yung makeup, ang ganda.


@hermione28:  I'm not sure what the 2016 rate is, but for 2017, Mickey quoted me 65K, and bride only is 55K (with unlimited retouch and 2nd look).

55k, wow! ka price lang ng venue ah. haha. sana may ganyan akong money to splurge on HMUA.

Finallyyy! I have already booked my HMUA.
After choosing between Thea Dionisio and Nini Marquez, I decided to get Nini.

congrats sissy! you made the right decision!



stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #490 on: January 27, 2016, 01:25:12 pm »
@msdianne: Brent is good. My friend hired him (separate from the makeup artist she got), and she said her hairstyle looked great the whole day, no touch ups.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #491 on: January 27, 2016, 02:44:29 pm »
Try mo rin si renz pangilinan if you can change him. Check his IG. He can do trial for you separately sis Stella.

fidelity88

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #492 on: January 27, 2016, 03:28:53 pm »
^yes sis, back read ka, pinagusapan namen sya. HMUA sya ni juannaduy
Ok din sya, ang fresh nya din mag makeup. Pero pinakita ko kay h2b, di nya type ang  kapal daw. So syempre di ako nag go sakanya saka mas mahal sya compare sa gusto kong MUA.


thank you sis. :) back read ako later mejo busy lang sa work. haha! :)

sophiehotness

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #493 on: January 27, 2016, 09:22:30 pm »
Finallyyy! I have already booked my HMUA.
After choosing between Thea Dionisio and Nini Marquez, I decided to get Nini. I would love to have Thea as my MUA also on my wedding day, but I need to choose only one, and that's Nini. :D
 
Thanks for all sissies here who vouched for the works of these two ladies. :) Your reviews are very helpful.  :-*

congrats sis! You'll see sa prenup makeup mo pa lang sis, makikita mo na how good Nini is :-)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #494 on: January 27, 2016, 09:34:02 pm »
^agree! 1 year ago today prenup namin. binalikan ko yung photos namin. ang ganda ng ayos ko don. haha!

fidelity88

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #495 on: January 28, 2016, 09:12:10 am »
congrats sis pogi02! feb pa kami magbook ng HMUA. :) sana maayos din yung makita namin. haha

pogi02

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #496 on: January 28, 2016, 05:09:33 pm »
Thank you mga sissies. :) Matagal tagal pa ang prenup namin kaya matagal pa ang paghihintay ko para masubukan sya. :)

princessshayera

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #497 on: January 28, 2016, 05:46:47 pm »
Hi sis,

May mga naka try na ba dito kay Dey Caisip? Maganda din portfolio niya but I can't find any reviews.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #498 on: January 28, 2016, 06:19:00 pm »
^ay ang fresh nga! pero hindi ba parang makapal? Check nyo sissies, baka malabo lang mata ko. hehe.


just booked Jen Gumban for my entourage and mothers na din. :)


Saken nalang. I want to go na with Eds Go, but she's not confirming if she will do my retouch and second look.

Anyone knows the rate of Tippy? Mahal ba?

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #499 on: January 30, 2016, 11:56:38 pm »
Sadness, hindi pala eligible sa 15% discount ni Eds Go yung December brides. Hanap na lang siguro ako ng iba. Nababaan kasi ako sa rates nya kaya kukunin ko na siya sana kahit hindi pa ako nakakapag make up trial sa kanya.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close