We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@hermione28: I'm not sure what the 2016 rate is, but for 2017, Mickey quoted me 65K, and bride only is 55K (with unlimited retouch and 2nd look).
Finallyyy! I have already booked my HMUA.After choosing between Thea Dionisio and Nini Marquez, I decided to get Nini.
^yes sis, back read ka, pinagusapan namen sya. HMUA sya ni juannaduyOk din sya, ang fresh nya din mag makeup. Pero pinakita ko kay h2b, di nya type ang kapal daw. So syempre di ako nag go sakanya saka mas mahal sya compare sa gusto kong MUA.
Finallyyy! I have already booked my HMUA.After choosing between Thea Dionisio and Nini Marquez, I decided to get Nini. I would love to have Thea as my MUA also on my wedding day, but I need to choose only one, and that's Nini. Thanks for all sissies here who vouched for the works of these two ladies. Your reviews are very helpful.