Author Topic: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15  (Read 110645 times)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #460 on: January 24, 2016, 07:48:56 pm »
I had my very first make up trial yesterday sa briday fair sa PICC. Janine of Chestknots kasi saw me and sila yung photographer ko and she suggested Lian Capili. I like naman how she did my make up and I love her personality too. I almost booked her but my husband to be, hindi nya masyado type yung make up ko kaya baka I'll go with Eds Go na or hanap na lang ng iba pa.

For reference, eto yung look ko. Sayang wala akong before pic.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA660IPtilP/?taken-by=becsandiego

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #461 on: January 25, 2016, 01:16:22 am »
check out Denise Ochoa in IG. ang fresh ng mga brides niya.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #462 on: January 25, 2016, 09:47:16 am »
Me sis hmua ko sya nung 2013 wedding ko.. All praises to her.. ang galing nya as in.. hindi nya babaguhin yung itsura mo unlike other hmua hehe.. super blooming effect lang talaga and until matapos reception ganda padin ng makeup nya :) she's also nice and very professional :)
Is she also the one who's going to do the second look? or assistants nalang?

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #463 on: January 25, 2016, 09:59:26 am »
^^m_lim

do you know how to contact denise ochoa? ive emailed her twice and texted her once and still no replies. masyado ata busy kay kathryn bernardo.  i love her works!

Cee05

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #464 on: January 25, 2016, 10:22:44 am »
I got Precious Medina-Antunez. We hit it off during our first meeting so I never really looked elsewhere after that :) I was very happy with my trial makeup also :)

princessshayera

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #465 on: January 25, 2016, 06:18:55 pm »
hi girls, any feedback from Leo De Castro? My friend is recommending him kasi but konti lang portfolio niya. He used to be the second team of Mickey See.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #466 on: January 25, 2016, 07:12:39 pm »
Cee05: Precious  Medina is bffs with my HMUA Ish Sison and also Chinky Tanjango. They are all good :) They also exchange tecniques and new makeup discoveries with one another

Cee05

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #467 on: January 25, 2016, 07:36:56 pm »
^ Good to know! :D I want my bridal makeup kasi to be very clean, emphasizing the eyes. I got that vibe naman with my trial makeup. I attended the wedding of my cousin that day, Precious said na she didn't do my exact makeup (the one she'll be doing on my wedding) since she wants the guests to be surprised pa rin on my wedding day. I didn't even think of that!

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #468 on: January 25, 2016, 07:52:07 pm »
Booked Mickey See for 60K

1 Bride (two looks, unlimited retouch)
1 Groom
1 Mother
1 MOH

I hope all is worth it mga sis!

Cee05

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #469 on: January 25, 2016, 08:27:56 pm »
Ah talaga? But medyo malayo price ni Ish w/ Precious ah

Would I want to know the rates of Ish? Or 'wag na? Hahaha. :P Jk, sis

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #470 on: January 25, 2016, 09:21:24 pm »
A couple of weeks ago sis :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #471 on: January 25, 2016, 09:21:34 pm »
Ah talaga? But medyo malayo price ni Ish w/ Precious ah

Yup! I think Precious started before the others kasi. But theyre all super close. Ish did Precious' makeup on her wedding day, while Chinky just did herself because she was so emotional daw. They were both in her entourage. I have tried both Chinky and Ish theyre both great!! Precious not yet, but heard great things too.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #472 on: January 26, 2016, 02:06:12 am »
Cherry Pacheco is good if you're chinita :)

Mariah is okay din!

I think relatively a bride is beautiful dahil sa glow, so whoever the HMUA is maganda talaga yung bride on her wedding day

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #473 on: January 26, 2016, 05:31:21 am »
^I agree!! All brides are beautiful on their wedding day!! There is that glow.

Heheh personally though I would never pay an exorbitant amount for hair and makeup. I don't think I will be 3x prettier if I pay a makeup aritist 3x more that the usual. I would rather the spend money on my skin care and derma =)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #474 on: January 26, 2016, 09:53:39 am »
@msdianne: I booked Mickey also! Did you do a trial with him or are you planning to do one? I'm still deciding if I will, since his trial is only on weekdays, and it seems like a waste if I don't have anywhere to go after!

« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 09:57:13 am by stella021817 »

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #475 on: January 26, 2016, 11:44:10 am »
I did already since I attended an event after just because of my hair I need to address him something about it :) yes better if you have something to do so it won't be a waste!
But most of my friends who booked him first trial lang. Mickey can deliver very very well without a trial anyway :)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #476 on: January 26, 2016, 12:37:13 pm »
Hi ladies! I just want to ask if anyone of you has any feedback for these 3 HMUAs:

1. Grynne Bejarin (FB Page: Grynne and Makeup)

I stumbled upon her FB page last night and I was amazed on how she transforms the looks of her brides. Intrigued na rin ako coz she has 85,000 FB likes. So far, sya ang nakita ko na HMUA na may pinakamarami na FB likes. Pero weird rin because when I searched for her here or kahit sa google, there wasn't any review about her given na popular yung FB page nya.

like 20 of my friends naka like sa FB nya, I wonder who she is? magaling nga sya ah! Magkano kaya.


Booked Mickey See for 60K

whoa! :o how much ang bride only rate nya?


I show Ish Sison to my friends, ayaw nila, maganda daw pero mukhang everyday look daw. hindi daw masyadong nakaka bride.

I wonder if she can do other styles if you will ask her to?

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #477 on: January 26, 2016, 01:40:21 pm »
@msdianne:  wow, how did the trial go? :) Yes, most people I know who got Mickey didn't bother with a trial anymore. I'm actually confident that he can do the makeup without a trial. But it's more the hair that I'm worried about! I'm very OC about it, and I hate wearing my hair up, so I want/need to do a trial to figure out what looks okay (especially with a veil). Still figuring out if I'm willing to pay an extra 12K though, haha

@hermione28:  I'm not sure what the 2016 rate is, but for 2017, Mickey quoted me 65K, and bride only is 55K (with unlimited retouch and 2nd look).

moana

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #478 on: January 26, 2016, 02:04:44 pm »
Gosh, ang mamahal pala ng HMU. DI ko kasi ramdam sa akin dahil kasama sya sa package ng P/V ko.
Anyway, natuwa nga ako kasi ang ganda ng pagkaka make-up nya, yung iba kasi halatang 'transformed', na anlayo sa before and after haha (nakikita ko sa IG photos). yeaah kailangan maganda tayo sa ating wedding day, pero yung gandang makatotohanan naman, baka the next day sabihin ng asawa mo pag wala ka nang make-up.."who you?" lels.

My HMU pala on my wedding is from Laguna. Makeup by Rouchelle name sa fb.
DTI registered sya, and I'm sure di mahal ang service nya.

Grabe, kasama na nga lang sya sa package ko, hindi pa nya ko tinipid ng retouch.
After wedding, retouch. after ko sumayaw/mag perform, retouch ulit. Naka 3 hairstyles yata ako that day. Paano pa kaya kung full service ni-avail ko sa kanya.

:)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 03:21:31 pm by moana »

pogi02

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #479 on: January 26, 2016, 03:17:04 pm »
Finallyyy! I have already booked my HMUA.
After choosing between Thea Dionisio and Nini Marquez, I decided to get Nini. I would love to have Thea as my MUA also on my wedding day, but I need to choose only one, and that's Nini. :D
 
Thanks for all sissies here who vouched for the works of these two ladies. :) Your reviews are very helpful.  :-*

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close