We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Does anyone know where I can find those artsy picture frames (white)? Need about three to use as signboards for my cocktails. Thanks!
Ohmygoodness 120515 that is such a good idea!!!! I'm looking for fragrant flowers to use as centrepieces at reception, i.e. freesias, sweet peas, etc. But herbs would be very lovely, especially with white flowers for a more simple and fresh look. Honestly I would go for that if I could (my initial peg talaga was an all-white reception venue) but hubby-to-be-'s father is very traditional and wants to avoid white wherever possible in the wedding Not to live vicariously or anything but for the ladies who can and would like to do this, don't hesitate! If possible pa nga, they can even use the fresh herbs on the dishes served during reception
Thanks sis will check it out Does anyone know where to get wooden dowels (for ribbon wands)? And also where it's cheap to source ribbons?