Author Topic: DIY Wedding Part 12  (Read 59631 times)

120515

  • Guest
DIY Wedding Part 12
« on: August 19, 2015, 11:52:49 am »
DIY Wedding Part 11 is locked.

Here's the link: http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php?topic=287997.580

sis sparklingjewel, hope you find what you're looking for soon :)

sis simang, thank you! i had to do up the mad lib from scratch because i couldn't find any template online :)

sis bonzaigirl, hahaha! no, star trek isn't our theme. our theme is really sparkling rustic, hence, the sparkly gold jars/bottles and the lights. but we wanted to incorporate those things that are integral to our relationship like books and star trek. quotes from our favorite authors will form part of our tablescape. i spent several weeks writing chalkboard signs for those :D

sis mrs.abc, your save the dates are so pretty!  ;)

mrs.abc

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 03:31:06 pm »
New house! thanks for starting a new one sis 120515, i'm addicted to this thread already... ;D

thanks sis, our theme is "geometric and romantic" kaya mejo madami kailangan i-diy to achieve it. We don't hire a stylist kasi, yong basic lang ng catering. Sana kayanin!  :)

smld

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 02:34:10 am »
sis stylus, I love your bouquet!

sis pepper229, I made my roses from ribbons, a little time consuming but I think they look nice.
Here's one of them =) https://www.dropbox.com/s/a49lfzfcnxaj6ks/DSC_0366.jpg?dl=0

It doesn't have to be perfect, as long as neat sya, that will do =)

Juyjuy

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 08:20:38 am »
our photographer shared this link http://homemadeparties.ph/2015/08/19/diy-wedding/#more-2320 and so nice the DIY stuff they did. Ang galing at nakaka inggit  :(

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 08:42:47 am »
^agree super kyot ngaaa :D gusto ko yung colorful pompoms ba yun hahaha :p

Juyjuy

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 09:18:32 am »
^ diba sis. parang sarap kainin  ;D

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2015, 12:01:30 pm »
what an awesome wedding! ;D

fellow diy brides, we can do this!

smld

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2015, 05:21:40 pm »
ang ganda, sis Juyjuy! I have incorporated pompoms din sa wedding namin, pero ang hardcore nito! =)

chinbaptista

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2015, 06:34:28 pm »
laki ng masave pag DIY ang wedding but you need to work hard for it

moizzzelle

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2015, 08:12:08 pm »
@Juyjuy: Thank you fr sharing the link. Ang ganda ng ga DIYs niya. Parang pro ang gumawa! *slow clap
Hoping I can pull-off my DIY projects for my big day, as well. Effort kung effort kasi talaga.

@edna_mode: Love your DIY clutch bags! It can serve as a souvenir na rin.


simang

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2015, 10:39:03 pm »
love the clutch bags sis edna_mode!!! :)

we're finishing our chalk board signs this weekend, buti na lang masipag ate ko, hehe she's helping me do that chalk arts. here's one, very amateur looking but i'm so proud sa mga natapos na namin :D https://instagram.com/p/6ogI7Nyq8I/

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2015, 11:16:32 pm »
Has anyone here been able to go to Dapitan already? Where can you park? :) Thanks!

Trinafish

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2015, 06:09:06 am »
Has anyone ever tried to do their own reception styling?

I didn't know that they are so expensive!! :(

mrs.abc

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2015, 01:12:12 pm »
^ for us, may basic styling ng kasama caterer namin. I think, halos lahat naman meron na at madami na din sa kanila may template themes na which you can choose from. Then we will add some diy stuff na lang and will ask them to set-up for us para mas personalized. Depende sayo sis, kung anong gusto mong ma-achieve na look and feel.

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2015, 07:48:49 am »
Yey!! I've done my first DIY for the wedding. Well aside from the STDs which we haven't printed yet. I've done our map for the wedding. 😂😂😂. I am no computer graphics artist nor am I any techy savvy person but I'm just happy that I'm finished with this na. I did this under word and had just included clip art for some of the illustrations. I don't know about you guys, pero mahirap din pala hehe.  I was doing this for about 5-6 hours non stop hehe. My husband was complaining because I left him to sleep alone. It's just I wasn't able to stop once I've begun.  I'm just so happy hehe, because I'm not in IT, nor do I have any computer artistic background hehe so I consider this a feat. 😄😄😄.  Hahaha. Just raving lang.  Happy Saturday everyone.. well what's left of it 😄😄😄

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2015, 10:11:16 am »
Congrats sis bonzaigirl! Post some pics naman para mainspire kami haha! Baligtad tayo dyan. Si H2B ang maDIY smen at ako ang matutulog lang hahaha

chiskeyk

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 10:36:09 am »
Has anyone here been able to go to Dapitan already? Where can you park? :) Thanks!

Sis if you are early you can park in front of the arcade, if full na parking (i think 4-5 cars lang kaya iaccommodate) you can park along the road, low volume naman ang traffic and i think its relatively safe naman.

dolphine

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2015, 11:15:45 am »
Hello girls,

Can someone help me with some ideas in exchange for the loose petals sa labas ng church after the wedding? Our church is so strict kasi, their policy is that "anything that falls on the ground" is prohibited :(

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2015, 12:29:31 pm »
What about bubbles sis? :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2015, 01:10:19 pm »
^^sis dolphin, what time is your wedding?  If there is still light outside by the time that your wedding finishes one other option are ribbon wands, or balloons.  If it finishes at nighttime, what about sparklers?  Hope this helps

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close