watch now

Author Topic: Healthy Options - Thread 4  (Read 25951 times)

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2015, 08:46:46 pm »
Have u notice any braggs apple cider vinegar? Been looking on some of their branches pero wala talaga. Salamat

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2015, 01:50:46 am »
Umiinom din ako ng Yogi Tea! :) Yung green and yung orange box. Sorry, I forgot the name.

I recently bought skin care products, we'll see how this goes. So far, no negative reactions naman sa skin ko, but it's too early to tell pa.

^ I haven't sis. But nakabili ako sa SnR before. :)

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2015, 09:25:36 am »
^thanks sis. Nakabili na ako ng ACV kahapon, 2 bottles na binili ko.. last na ata yun kasi balak ko pa sana dagdagan for my parents na mataas ang sugar at may heart problem kaso wala na daw stock. I called HO megamall, festival and ATC. Sa atc lang ako nakaswerte.

Sa S&R alabang, tried looking pero wala din sila.

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2015, 02:01:44 pm »
Currently using Jason Jojoba shampoo. I've used Joason Biotin for my hairfall 2 years ago and nag thicken naman yung hair ko. Just wanted to try something new, and I find it's better than their Biotin variant. No hairfall and it makes me hair smooth and shiny. ^_^

Anyone tried Nature's Gate Conditioner?

I just bought Jason Brightening Apricot Scrubble. Nung una na cute-an lang ako sa name, scrubble. Hihi. Then when I checked reviews, ang daming nagandahan. Pati sa makeupalley mataas reviews nya. I used St. Ives before, found it a bit too harsh for me. I just need a good scrub and this looks promising. No sulfates and parabens, compared to St. Ives. Can't wait to use it!
Nagamit mo na sis? How was it? :) I'm currently eying Alba Botanica Enzyme Scrub.

For skincare, I'm currently using Andalou Naturals Clarifying line. Crossing my fingers! Kakapagod na maghanap ng toner and moisturizer that won't break me out.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2015, 03:36:00 pm »
For those na waiting pa din ng ACV sa HO Megamall. Delivery nila is every Monday and Wednesday. Better to go there ng lunch time kasi by afternoon, ubos na agad yung ACV. That's what we did ng officemate ko. Nakabili kami 2 bottles, kaso the small one. Wala daw delivery nung big bottles last Wednesday.

Chantal89

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2015, 05:19:27 pm »
Ask ko lang kung may nakagamit na ng fenugreek dito and if effective ba talaga siya as breastfeeding supplement?  I plan to give it as a gift to a friend para useful naman.

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2015, 12:00:14 am »
Finally tried Aztec Indian Healing Clay! I only used 1/4 part ACV and 3/4 part water since I have sensitive skin. Wala namang redness after taking off the mask. I felt the pulsating effect after 8-10 minutes ata. Took it off after 12 minutes. Drying nga sya sa face even after ko nilagyan ng moisturizer.

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2015, 04:26:36 pm »
I have a silly question on their membership card.

"Members will be rewarded 1 point for every Php 10 spent at any Healthy Options store. Points are earned based on cash or credit/debit card transactions only."

How do you use these points? Parang rebate ba? Is 1 point equivalent to 1 peso?

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2015, 10:34:05 am »
^^Hi artificialstar, yes nagamit ko na sya. I've been using it twice a week, for a month now. I love it! My HG scrub. It's not harsh and it foams really well. When you wash your face parang ang dulas ng feeling, parang facial wash lang. And no side effects, no pimples, whiteheads, etc. Will buy this again when I run out :)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2015, 12:10:14 pm »
mga sis, anyone got pimples from using Aztec Clay mask? I got pimples on my 2nd time-3rd time sa clay mask on the side of my nose.. turn off naman :( Is it really extracting the dirt from the inside and pulling it to a pimple? Help.. Should I put it on more frequently? p.s yung frequency ko is once a week or every other week..

Annek0909

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2015, 12:45:32 am »
^hi minatay91, I saw this video of a Filipina youtube vlogger talk about the aztec secret clay mask...she didnt like it. I guess I won't be trying it na

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2015, 02:18:12 pm »
If you're reacting to any product, stop usage agad. Unless you're trying something else at the same time?

I've been using Aztec with ACV for years wala naman reaction sa akin like that so I guess hiyangan lang talaga like any product.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2015, 04:19:48 pm »
^ thanks sis anek and j.adore!
yung iba kase sabi daw nila it will bring stuff to the surface..
in fairness to the product my skin looks really clean, kaya lang..pimple sa nose palagi. zzz

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2015, 10:56:33 pm »
Was about to get the Aztec Clay mask na sana kanina. Kaso parang naramdaman ko tatamarin akong mag mix mix pa. :P Got the Queen Helene Mud Pack Masque instead.

velvetdreams

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2015, 01:44:24 am »
anyone tried garcinia cambogia capsule at healthy options? :)
gusto ko sana itry :)

mango_shake

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2015, 10:55:11 pm »
i asked yun nag-assist sakin yesterday kung anong supplemental ang pwede niya irecommend for hormonal imbalance.. vitex agnus-cactus chaste tree berry nirecommend niya.. 90 capsules, P400+.. sana maging effective. :-)

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2015, 01:00:11 am »
Ok yung Solgar Vit.C with Rosehips.
Hindi ko nagustuhan yung Aztec clay,nagka pimples ako pati yung sis ko.hiyangan talaga.

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2015, 07:38:19 am »
Ok ba yung vir c with rosehips sa acidic?

eam510

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2016, 11:11:52 am »
I super love the Solgar vitamin c with rosehip  :)

Suggestion naman mga sis kung anong magandang anti hairfall shampoo or any product from HO na pang anti hairfall. Please  :) :) badly needed  :'(

TIA!  ;D ;D

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2016, 11:39:29 am »
^ what do you like about it sis? Generic VitC lang kase ako and I'm thinking if I should step it up a bit :)

Anyone tried the oils here? Any feedback?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close