We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I don't want to be KJ hehe but I agree with this one. Although personal vows are a nice touch and to each his own. But for me kasi the most perfect vows are the ones prescribed by the sacrament. Nothing beats... "for richer and poorer, in sickness and in health, for better or worse, till death do us part." Personal vows are allowed in the church I am getting married in but we are omitting them because it isn't in our personality to do personal vows.