Author Topic: Balikan after a worst break up ever?  (Read 4537 times)

mariasoloista

  • Guest
Balikan after a worst break up ever?
« on: August 06, 2015, 09:37:37 pm »
Pag nag reach out ba ulit si Ex ibig sabihin ba nito may feelings pa sya sayo?.. Pero wala nman syang sinasabi na gusto nya ulit maging kayo.  :-\ :-\ :-\

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Balikan after a worst break up ever?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 11:11:43 pm »
Depends paano nagreach out or kung ano yung striked conversation with you..

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: Balikan after a worst break up ever?
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 12:49:34 am »
Only you can tell sis kasi guys have various reasons for 'reconciling' with their exes. Pwedeng namimiss nya lang pinagsamahan nya, pwedeng gusto nya makipagbalikan, pwede din naman na booty call lang. Try to assess his real intentions.

chinablue

  • Guest
Re: Balikan after a worst break up ever?
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 02:55:55 am »
he's testing the waters sis. :)

akosimaiatot

  • Guest
Re: Balikan after a worst break up ever?
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 04:17:45 am »
mahirap kasi mag assume sis lalo na napaka unpredictable ng mga lalaki

SarSi_Em

  • Guest
Re: Balikan after a worst break up ever?
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2015, 08:12:31 am »
pwedeng
-plan nya i test if pwede pa sya bumalik,
-he wants to see if you miss him
-gusto nya friends pa rin kayo
-security blanket ka nya
-safe bet if he ever decides that he was wrong in case d nag work out sa new girl
-namimiss ka lang nya kausap
-he regrets leaving you
- and #1 reason nila dahil sa.. sex or booty call.





simang

  • Guest
Re: Balikan after a worst break up ever?
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2015, 05:09:29 pm »
Pag nag reach out ba ulit si Ex ibig sabihin ba nito may feelings pa sya sayo?.. Pero wala nman syang sinasabi na gusto nya ulit maging kayo.  :-\ :-\ :-\

My straight answer is NO.

mahirap kasi mag assume sis lalo na napaka unpredictable ng mga lalaki

Yes no one should ever assume, but I have to disagree na unpredictable ang mga lalaki, kasi IMO we should take men as they are, what you see is what you get. Girls lang naman ang nagooveranalyze ng mga bagay.

If a guy wants to be with you, he will be with you, walang paasa moves, walang 'testing the waters'.

glowing00

  • Guest
Re: Balikan after a worst break up ever?
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2015, 04:10:31 pm »
depends on the situation

- he might be curious about you (how you've been after the break up, if you're dating someone new, etc)
- if he broke up with someone maybe he's looking for a rebound or a comfort pillow
- he misses you
- ego boost
- bored
- wants to be friend (wth lol)
- sex

i also do believe most guys like testing the waters and see how you react/feel.

anyway i'm on the same boat as you, 2 of my ex started to communicate again with me (after a long time, and while im taking a break with the guy im dating for a few months, what a timing lol)
will i meet them, maybe im also curious, i need to know what they want now.
will  i take them back? probably not.

RoManHoliday

  • Guest
Re: Balikan after a worst break up ever?
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2015, 03:16:34 pm »
Tandaan mo na lang, sis, the reasons you broke up. It's tempting for sure. Pero may reason bakit wala na kayo ngayon.

Carly

  • Guest
Re: Balikan after a worst break up ever?
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2015, 04:11:38 am »
I'm in the same situation guys. My relationship is on and off. To the point of I'm already tired and I wanted to break it off but I can see that the only thing left now is that we keep on trying to fix the relationship.

I think I really need help!

Carly

  • Guest
Re: Balikan after a worst break up ever?
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2015, 02:47:54 am »
It's okay being single and make your own happiness than be stuck in a miserable relationship.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Balikan after a worst break up ever?
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2015, 01:57:32 pm »
I'm in the same situation guys. My relationship is on and off. To the point of I'm already tired and I wanted to break it off but I can see that the only thing left now is that we keep on trying to fix the relationship.

I think I really need help!

okay lang na inaayos nyo yung relationship nyo parte yan sa pag buo ng matibay na foundation ng relasyon tsaka diyan kayo matututo kung paano mag handle ng mga difficult situations pero ang mas importante eh yung commitment nyo sa bawat isa. kasi kahit anong ayos nyo naman sa relasyon nyo kung ang bawat isa naman sa inyo hindi buo yung commitment, kakalabasan nyan paulit ulit lang kayo mag ayos..

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Balikan after a worst break up ever?
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2015, 11:38:04 pm »
TS, How long have you been apart? Have the wounds been healed? And mag ex naman kayo so you know each other very well and I guess, since you know each other, you should be comfortable asking why is he reaching out.

My most toxic relationship lasted for 2 years. We have been apart for 3 years until he reached out. After a few weeks of consistent chit chat and asking me to kwento where Ive been and what did I do, who I am with, so I asked what does he want from me exactly. Tipong wag na tayong maglokohan, kasi hindi naman tayo New Found Friends and getting to know each other. We have been through a lot so better tell me. Time is precious. There, he told me he wants me back. After prayers and making explanation to both families and friends, we got married 1 year later.

I am not giving you hope, but I suggest you be straightforward about it. It is hard to assume so just ask. The speculations will just stop you from moving forward. He is either with you or not. So better make an effort to know.

najine

  • Guest
Re: Balikan after a worst break up ever?
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2015, 10:27:52 am »
we've been apart for 8 mos na.. last month gusto ko pa makipag ayos na baka pwede pa masalba ang relationship. just like you he keeps on reaching out until I found out na he's dating na tapos he keeps on reaching out pa. so the nerve di ba? so naisip ko. reconciliation at this point is not possible. maraming issues. so better accept na lang na some good things never lasts.

heymickey

  • Guest
Re: Balikan after a worst break up ever?
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2016, 09:20:25 am »
Naku delikado 'yan sis. Worst break up ever pa nangyari sa inyo. :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close