We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Pag nag reach out ba ulit si Ex ibig sabihin ba nito may feelings pa sya sayo?.. Pero wala nman syang sinasabi na gusto nya ulit maging kayo.
mahirap kasi mag assume sis lalo na napaka unpredictable ng mga lalaki
I'm in the same situation guys. My relationship is on and off. To the point of I'm already tired and I wanted to break it off but I can see that the only thing left now is that we keep on trying to fix the relationship.I think I really need help!