Author Topic: Dresses and Gowns Part 16 | MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising  (Read 56818 times)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Most of her clientele are chinese and filthy rich kaya she can charge her rates. Good feedback from a chinita i know but the bad one is a pinoy!! Oh my

thisgirlisonfayer

  • Guest
Hi girls! :) my bridal gown was made by Haydee Garcia and it was stunning! No words can express how me, my hubby as well as my guests loves it! I didn't have high hopes on her and prepared myself for mishaps since she's a newbie and she never failed me. Galing ng execution!! No regrets at all :)

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
^ good to hear that sis! I was thinking of getting haydee din for my bridal gown. but I guess she's really busy nowadays.. can't seem to reply to my messages.. ok lang din sana kaso she's q.c based at taga- south ako..(edsa traffic  :-[ ) i've seen her posts in ig at ang gaganda talaga.

PrettyWolfman

  • Guest
Hello, ladies!

My fiancée wants a Neoprene gown/dress for our wedding. She already has an idea on who to get but maybe you ladies know someone else as well, any help would be appreciated.

Also, does anyone here know where is the best place/store to purchase Neoprene?

Thank you,
A

juwie

  • Guest
^ Try Boom Sason and Vania Romoff

super_girl

  • Guest
Hello, ladies!

My fiancée wants a Neoprene gown/dress for our wedding. She already has an idea on who to get but maybe you ladies know someone else as well, any help would be appreciated.

Also, does anyone here know where is the best place/store to purchase Neoprene?

Thank you,
A

Try Jaz Cerezo, @jazcerezo in instagram. She makes the best neoprene gowns and dresses!

PrettyWolfman

  • Guest
Thank you ladies!  :)

chinkybride

  • Guest
wow. good thing I found this forum! I was decided last month or december to have (designer mentioned) do my gown. but got turned off that she cannot give me an appointment (after few follow ups, i gave up). I don't want the horror of having my dress made on the wedding day!

Chili1113

  • Guest
^The designer being talked about here was so so  difficult to contact. When I finally got an appt with her she was really nice naman and gave me a good price. But I was warned by a previous bride of hers. But it was funny because it was so so easy for me to text her and set another appointment when I was about to pay her 50% downpayment already hahaha As in she texts back after a minute lang. Hehe

For a while I regretted not getting her especially her prices keep going up. But then I keep hearing bad reviews. The Chinese friend of my sister had a difficult time with the designer, and the assistant would even lie saying designer wasnt back from Europe yet, but in reality she was back na and the wedding was in a weeks time! But her gown turned out beautifully so it was OK.

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
^ isa sa tinitignan ko sa mga designers if they are prompt in replying to my emails/messages, para iwas stress din for my part. i'm not saying na kailangan agad agad ang reply...1-2days reply sa inquiry is ok for me.

chinkybride

  • Guest
hehe thanks sis for this thread! and una i also regretted it at first pero when i read mga recent feedbacks. i felt relieved!

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
I had an appointment, yes. Pero she made me wait two full hours to see her. Why, bec she isnt done with her previous ones dahil wala pa ang gowns they needed to fit. Lol

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Hi girls, any Julianne Syjuco bride here or does any one can give reviews about her work, communication, in terms of deliver, rates and personality? I'm considering her for my gown sobrang gusto ko [textspeak!] mga design nya. TIA :)

I've been chatting with her during the last quarter of 2015, just inquiring about entourage gown. I like her designs kase so I was considering julianne to do my moh gown for next year. Kaso yata when she learned na matagal pa, di na nagreply. And she doesn't seem comfortable dealing with an overseas client. Na off din yata sya when i told her na i will just send her my measurements and try the gown when i arrive in ph (just like what i did with edward teng for my reception gown) wala, di na sumagot.

emdchua

  • Guest
^^ OMG so many negative comments about this designer! actually ako rin, sobrang heart broken ako kasi she was my first choice. sa Engagement palang namin i wanted to get her na but baka ayaw lang ng destiny haha ;D hirap na hirap din ako magpaschedule sakanya before grabe pero when i got a coordinator ayun yung coordinator nag schedule sakin.

i waited for her for 1 hr and 30 minutes and medyo nakakirita pa eh ako ang first client niya for that day. sabi lang kasi nag lunch lang tapes grabe talaga, medyo irritable na ko talaga kasi nahihiya ako sa mom ko kasi pinipilit ko talaga tong si designer pero mygolly turn off ako agad, so pagdating niya walang sorry sorry so lalo among nairita i told her" sorry ha pero naiirita kasi ako late ka" then sabi niya "i texted your coordinator sabi ko malalate ako" hello naman nandun na kami nung nag [textspeak!] siya na malalate siya, and grabeng late naman yun 1 hr plus wala manlang sorry.

She asked me how much is my budget sabi ko 150k and pegs ko mga same gowns ni Boop Yap, so sabi niya para hindi ako magalit yung gown niya na usually cost 200k gagawin niya nalang 150k for me pero bongga ganun para makabawi daw siya at hindi na ko mairita sakanya. Infairness naman maganda super yung sketches/design niya as in like may feeling ako na  Shucks eto na ang ganda mga ganun but of course you have to weigh everything. hindi ko yata kakayanin na mastress sa gown lalo na super duper important niyan para sa ating mga brides diba:) And super lahat talaga ng tinanongan ko as in sabi nila WAG WAG WAG ka jan sakit daw sa ulo.

Now I'm happy with my designer Jazel Sy haha 3rd fitting on march 29! exciting!:)


SORRY LONG POST:)

 

emdchua

  • Guest
CORRECT ka jan sis Chili! hahha ;)

lols buti nalang talaga hindi tayo nagbook noh feel ko super masstress out ako sakanya. hahah  yay for us! ;D

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Hi mga sis, any recent feedback for Amonn Velasco?

He quoted me a very competitive price for my mother's gown kasi.

TIA :)

debbie0418

  • Guest
Hi Mga Sis,

Been pinning gown pegs like crazy, and found out just recently na ang dami ko palang Rosa Clara designs na gusto. Haha! Can't get from them directly thou dahil outside budget. :(

I've just started back reading the thread and learning stuff about wedding gowns. By any chance, meron ba kayong marerecommend na designer na ala Rosa Clara designs?

Thanks in advance!! :)

iamfarrah

  • Guest
Hi mga sis, any recent feedback for Amonn Velasco?

He quoted me a very competitive price for my mother's gown kasi.

TIA :)

yeah sis, i heard na competitive rates ni Amonn. In my cousin's wedding, kay Amonn nagpagawa mom nya and maganda din yung gawa nya. Do you have any idea how much yung rates nya for entourage?

LilaFowler

  • Guest
I know most people here prefer to have their gowns custom made. I decided to get an RTW/RTO dress. I did not want the hassle of multiple fittings because I am overseas plus I know that when you get something custom made there is always the risk of not getting exactly what you want.

I went to Ivory and White and it was not a very good experience.

The the sales person assisting me was texting the whole time I was at the store. They kept on disappearing to the back room and I have to call them back to let me out of the dress. They were very unprofessional.

Finally, I have wide hips and some of the dresses were a struggle to get into. After I've tried on a few dresses, I asked to try another dress and the sales person said I could not try it because "it's small and baka masira." At that point they have lost my business. I've been to Mi Sueno and Rosa Clara where dresses are 4 times the price and there were no concerns of me ruining the dresses.

I ended up buying my dress from White Label. Gaile was very professional and made recommendations as to what shape would suit my body and what additions could be done. My dress is "Simone" from their 2016 collection. It was P60k.

Mi Sueno was a great experience as well. I fell in love with Princia by Pronovias but it was way out of budget at P145k.

Rosa Clara was ok. It felt rushed and I could not take photos. I like a couple of dresses but I thought it was too much for a dress that has no structure.





ncs

  • Guest
Hi LilaFowler! Got my gown from Ivory and White. I love love love my gown (will have my 2nd fitting this Sunday). But you're right regarding the sales person who's always texting. I do not like her also. She's not professional. I remember when they were getting my measurements, (my boobs are small) nung narinig niya yung size for that part, parang she laughed. My friends and I do not like her haha! I wasn't even able to get my contract and receipt when I gave her the down payment kasi she was texting! And because of excitement, we left the store already. When I got home, that's when I realize I didn't get any receipt from them. So I messaged them in FB and they just sent me pictures of the contract and receipt.

The other sales person is nicer and more attentive. But glad you found your dress in White Label! Went there before also and yes they're very nice and very pretty too!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 07:26:45 pm by ncs »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close