Author Topic: Dresses and Gowns Part 16 | MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising  (Read 56908 times)

hermione28

  • Guest
Hi sis I found these

https://www.facebook.com/GownsForSaleAlsoForRent/
they have a complete rental package includes MOH, bridesmaids and all.

and this
http://www.theprincessfashion.com/

check mo nalang sis. :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Ladies, any recent feedback about Haydee Garcia? 

wednesdei

  • Guest
Medyo na tempt ako ibook si Boy Kastner kanina sa bridal fair kasi may 15% discount siya and naaaliw ako sa personality nya. Kaya lang kasi hindi ko pa nareresearch masyado yung works nya kaya nagdalawang isip ako. Imimeet ko pa [textspeak!] sina Mel Orlina, Michael Leyva at baka si Mak Tumang pag may gown siya na kaya ng 100k lang.

Cee05

  • Guest
Having my first fitting with Richie Ortega-Torres next week, I'm so excited! I remember meeting her for the first time last year and immediately had the "this is it!" moment with her. :)

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Hi b2b's, I inquired kay haydee garcia, medyo matagal sya magreply dami kong messages sa kanya. eventually nagreply naman. baka super busy lang sya. 45k na ang starting nya. grabe super nagandahan pa naman ako sa designs nya. kaso below 45k lang talaga ang budget ko sa Bridal gown. and q.c area siya tapos ako naman las pinas.
anyway, I'm still looking for a couture na malapit lang. lalo ngayon grabe ang traffic sa edsa.

Chili1113

  • Guest
cee05: Wow I just saw this post of yours! You're also a Richie Ortega bride!! Let me know how your first fitting goes! I am due next week also for my 2nd fitting with her. =) I guess there are at least 3 Richie brides already on this forum along with Rowan.

Cee05

  • Guest
^ Hello fellow Richie Ortega brides!! She made my cousin-in-law's wedding gown rin a year ago and it was so nice! I super love Richie; she doesn't force her designs on you, rather she incorporates your wants and what your body needs, haha! :)

rowan

  • Guest
^Your post is so encouraging Cee05! It seems that I made the right choice in Richie!:)

Cee05

  • Guest
^ I don't think you can go wrong with her! :)

j.adore

  • Guest
Is it normal na 1 week before, not much beadwork yet on the bridal gown? My colleague is so worried and stressed kay Patricia Santos. We just say to trust that she'll deliver since it's near and ok naman posts nun.

caleeice

  • Guest
Medyo nakaka-panic yan sis! By that time, final measurements and adjustments na lang to ensure that the gown fits perfectly. Ask your friend to make kulit the designer na lang and impose a deadline. Say that she NEEDS to get it a day or two before the wedding to avoid any problems on the day itself :) Husband got mine 1 or 2 days before the wedding. We just said that it's a pamahiin that their family needs to follow. Haha!

zaji731

  • Guest
Is it normal na 1 week before, not much beadwork yet on the bridal gown? My colleague is so worried and stressed kay Patricia Santos. We just say to trust that she'll deliver since it's near and ok naman posts nun.

no sis, its not. Pero check na lang din baka naman your colleague did not allot much time for the gown/fitting etc., kasi in my case that's what happened. Gown was made lang 3months before the wedding, so even my final fitting was pushed to 2 days before ng wedding ko, and there was still plenty of beadwork that needs to be done pa. Pero on the day naman, it was perfect.

Chili1113

  • Guest
j.adore: tell your friend to make kulit nalang sila Patricia. But I remember when I met her before she told me she only had like 1 week to make some of those heavily beaded Kim Chiu gowns from scratch and they all worked overtime. So I am sure they can do it!! But it is better if the bride starts putting her foot down already.

j.adore

  • Guest
Thanks!

caleeice, sabi day before idedeliver I think it's in the contract. Since start of fitting not much progress on the gown nakikita nila. Isip ko din kasi baka it's peak season?

zaji731, they booked ahead of time naman pero yung mga fittings etc, yung designer nagseset.

Chili1113, I see so tama nga trust to deliver na lang. Nakatutok nga sila sa designer because they've been worried on the pace of progress.

caleeice

  • Guest
In that case, your friend should just remind Patricia that she'll be getting it a day before and pressure her to finish it in time. Hopefully she delivers to avoid further stress on your friend's part :)

Missus O

  • Guest
Hi girls.. question.. for those who had worn bridesmaids gowns made of chiffon and gina, how did you clean it after? Does it need to be dry cleaned? Or hand washing in cold water is enough?

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Magandang excuse yung pamahiin! Haha. Got my gown two weeks before the wedding. One week sakto lang pero any less than that kakatakot na. My friend had a hard time fitting into her ento gown from Patricia, galit na galit daw sya sa fit. So the earlier you can get it the better, and make sure it fits well!

Cee05

  • Guest
Having my fitting in 2 hours & I'm stuffing myself with food. LOL. ;D

Chili1113

  • Guest
^How did your fitting go with Richie? =) My sister and SIL went for measurements today around 2pm in Mandaluyong =) =)

rowan

  • Guest
^Chilli1113, I was suppose to visit Richie today at 2pm for my measurements to be taken but had to cancel as Im sick. We could have bumped into each other haha.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close