We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
does anybody know where can we get less poofy wedding dress besides landmark? yung hindi sya gown.. parang dress lang pero more sophisticated ba...
girls!!! help!!! my wedding is on dec 17,2015 na.. i already have RTW gown but for entou i dont have pa.;( because i want it to be mura ngpasample ako sa local mananahi who doesnt have name pa and omg! super layo sa dress peg ko.;(please help.;(
Hi mga sis!does anyone knows kung magkano ang price range ni Kristel Yulo..i am really love her style..TIA sis!
I bought my dress from Fishermall... Haha.. people are amused/ amazed/ shocked that I got my wedding dress from Fishermall department store, but I just wanted a simple laid-back, bohemian dress and I love it!Here's my dress: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HLuSQ1r1idQ/VfQvwUMiRXI/AAAAAAAAGAc/4bCEJAQJh2E/s1600/IMG_0391-2.jpgIt might be too casual for some, but they also have something a little more formal looking. Might worth a shot.