watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19  (Read 83378 times)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #540 on: October 18, 2016, 11:29:46 am »
unrelated but... omg the mac fix plus+ broke me out :'( *weeps* I have to stick to a slightly powdery look for now :(

Or I try the makeup, bake and under water thing haha

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #541 on: October 19, 2016, 02:28:33 pm »
Revlon ColorStay if you want heavy duty.

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #542 on: October 19, 2016, 11:37:46 pm »
^^
Sis minatay91, you can try other finishing sprays ng Urban Decay or Skindinavia para iwas parin sa powdery look. :) Yan yung brands na lagi may positive reviews eh. I haven't tried them kaya di ko alam kung heavily scented sila which is yung ayaw mo. :( Yung makeup, bake and under water thing is the Jamsu Technique, no? No hulas nga daw effect nyan. Balitaan mo kami pag na-try mo na.  ;D

^Agree! Pang-digmaan talaga si Revlon ColorStay! Naninibago lang ako sa new formula. Ang lagkit na nya and dewy lalo na pag wala akong silicone primer underneath. Set nalang talaga ng powder para maging matte. I still like the finish and coverage, though.

I wonder kung ganyan din ka-heavy duty si Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte. Parang mas marami na kong nakikitang bloggers/makeup gurus na mas gusto sya than Revlon ColorStay.

Sikat lately si Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)able Full Cover. Favorite din to ni Anna Cay. Is this better than Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place?

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #543 on: October 20, 2016, 06:44:55 pm »
^^^^ Sis michipoo, yes, I still put finishing powder after. I have very oily skin kasi and need talaga mag powder after, even if I use heavy duty foundations. What's your shade in MAC? I use Sand in Facefinity, perfect match yung shade niya and I'm around NC20-25 at the moment.

^ Agree with you on Revlon Colorstay, nag iba talaga yung formula nila.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #544 on: October 20, 2016, 07:35:12 pm »
I'm staring to become makeup addict.   ;D

I usually own one item per kind, except for lipstick of course. Dati pag naubos saka palang ako mag ttry ng iba, haha.

Now I just bought 3 foundations and 1 primer.  ;D

Natuwa ako sa Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, I love the dewy glow finish. Tapos ang bango pa.
I'm trying out the Max Factor Face Finity Primer. I hope they will work together.

I need advice for dry skin. Kasi parang kahit anong foundation itry ko, nagiging cakey and dry sya. I use naman moisturizer before putting my make. My skin is actually combination kasi dry yung t zone ko what weird is the lower part and sides of my nose is dry yung mismong gitna lang yung oily.

Any suggestion for super dry skin with oily T zone? Drugstore product sana, hehe. Unless there is no other way, I mean never pa kasi ako naka try ng high end foundation, baka yun lang ang solution.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 07:37:01 pm by hermione28 »

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #545 on: October 21, 2016, 10:22:21 am »
@sis parpol
thank you for never running out of suggestions sis! :) With all honesty, di ako naghanap ng "fixing" spray, just a "setting spray" (as my priority is taking away the powdery look) and basically "melting" and merging my setting powder and liquid foundie into "skin" ..pero this skindinavia thing looks super interesting as it claims to take away the powdery look, and make it last longer. (fyi, unrelated but someone should invent a lip fixer or lip locker to hold lipstick in place haha) I wont complain to makeup lasting longer! haha

Thanks for the tip, hope it works on me *crosses fingers*

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #546 on: October 21, 2016, 10:18:24 pm »
^ Meron na nun sis haha Lipcote yung name. :P

I'm eyeing the Kat Von D Lock It Foundation, anyone tried na? Looking to purchase this para medyo mas mura compared to my HG MJ Remarcable  ;D

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #547 on: October 22, 2016, 12:01:43 am »
yung skindinavia finishing spray pwede i reapply?

shimmerandmatte

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #548 on: October 22, 2016, 11:12:54 am »
Please help me! Anong mas ok Loreal true match or Revlon Colorstay?

Depends on what you're looking for and your skin type.

If you have oily skin, definitely go for Revlon Colorstay Oily/Combination skin, but if you want something na mas natural finish (though medium-high coverage padin naman), go for Loreal :)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #549 on: October 24, 2016, 09:27:40 am »
@runbarbie

ay ganun? haha my bad, meron na pala.. pero parang di ata maganda reviews..

anyways,

anyone tried Artis brushes in applying their liquid or cream foundie? I heard it's really nice. But I went to the website it's sold out. I wanna get the gold one just because. hahaha

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #550 on: October 24, 2016, 01:39:40 pm »
Artis Brushes are too expensive for me :(

I'm eyeing makeup revolution oval brushes. The reviews are good too.

Kayo mga sis what do you use for your foundation? I'm currently using damp sponge and sometimes beauty blender, though I prefer to use my beauty blender for concealer.

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #551 on: October 24, 2016, 08:20:28 pm »
I tried using different methods in applying liquid foundation (damp sponge, flat top, angled foundation brush, stippling) pero the one that really works for me is flat top brush. Mas gusto ko yung finish. I tried the sponge method ala beauty blender, though okay naman, I noticed I use a lot of foundation. It's a different story for sure with the real beauty blender. Just couldn't bring myself to buy it, kasi after 6 months or so, need to replace na. Pero I really have to try it to see the difference.  :D

n_n

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #552 on: October 30, 2016, 02:25:28 pm »
Pwede magserve as primer na din ba yung Biore watery essence? Planning to use L'oreal infallible pro matte. Pawisin at oily ako, kaya nagraraise yung bumps (pores?) ko sa beside ng nose. I'll use Nippon blending sponge. Any tips? :) First time to use makeup haha

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #553 on: November 01, 2016, 02:41:27 am »
@hermione

sis I googled your brand and it does seem nice :) Kaya lang I'm seeing it's exclusively sold at Boots, sa UK lang. :(

I'm currently loving my beauty blender... although it's not as resilient as it used to be. Noon kase it easily returns to its enlarged shape, now.. it takes some time. Btw, I've had it for mga 1 1/2 year na ata... pero I use it mga once a month lang. I'm in love with how it applies my foundation. I really am not a fan kase of the "painted" or made up look that brushes often give.

My only complaint? 1k for a sponge? Seriously? :P

keejac21

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #554 on: November 01, 2016, 12:18:19 pm »
Finally gave in to the MJ Remarcable Foundation Concentrate. Bought the shade Beige Golden-- Im an NC40-42 at the moment. Ill figure yet if it is better used with sponge or brush.

Been using the MAC Waterweight foundie everyday at the office. Tapos one weekend that I had errands all day, it felt sticky by midday. It's not for outdoors.

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #555 on: November 01, 2016, 03:15:46 pm »


Sikat lately si Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)able Full Cover. Favorite din to ni Anna Cay. Is this better than Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place?

I have both foundie Sis.  I am leaning more sa ELDW right now. 




hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #556 on: November 01, 2016, 08:51:52 pm »
minatay91 - ah wala pala sa pinas. I saw some makeup revolution products in Zalora website, though I didn't find the oval brushes there.

Di ko pa na check sa Boots, pero I found it online, from a local online makeup store here in Dubai.
1k plus lang yung 3pcs na face oval brush. Gusto ko bumili kaso happy naman ako sa damp sponge pang liquid foundation eh parang nakaka panghinayang.

I love my Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation! ang bango saka medium coverage ang long lasting sya.  ;)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #557 on: November 02, 2016, 02:50:22 am »
^ oh wow. 1k plus only for 3 brushes? I'm interested lol. To think I'm only getting one brush, and yes... like you, I'm only using it for foundation though. :) Slow na kase magbounce back si beautyblender...

iceicebaby

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #558 on: November 02, 2016, 06:22:50 am »
Drugstore brand - L'Oreal Infallible Matte

High End - Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able and Estee Lauder Double Wear

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #559 on: November 02, 2016, 03:45:33 pm »
^Sobrang tempted akong umorder nyang Marc Jacobs Remarcable, kaso worried ako mamali sa shade, sayang money.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close