watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19  (Read 83431 times)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #420 on: May 17, 2016, 12:13:00 pm »
^ estee lauder double wear foundation sis.

EJ2526

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #421 on: May 17, 2016, 02:26:14 pm »
Giiiirls! What's the best BB cream for sweaty face? Yung may spf. Ang hirap talaga humanap. :(

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #422 on: May 24, 2016, 10:02:25 pm »
kadiri ang Revlon saken! super cakey... kakahiya

pocahontas

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #423 on: May 25, 2016, 03:14:11 pm »
mga sis, how many times do you put on bb cream/cc cream in a day? saw an officemate naglalagay sya ulit bb cream/cc cream pag nagreretouch sya after lunch break (without washing her face first) allergic daw kasi sya sa mga powder kaya yun na ang pinaka powder nya. ok naman face nya, may konting freckles lang.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #424 on: May 25, 2016, 04:19:47 pm »
^ me, i put once lang.. and i put it after washing my face.. feeling ko magka clog pores ko if i re-apply na di magwawash ng face..

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #425 on: May 25, 2016, 05:34:28 pm »
I'm getting addicted to foundations lately. Dahil dyan I discovered an underrated foundation, Max Factor Facefinity 3 in 1. Similar sila ni ELDW in terms of coverage and staying power. Saw it sa aunt ko, and since I'm on a foundation phase, tinry ko. Exact color match din, but what I like the most about it, hindi siya heavy feeling unlike ni Revlon and sometimes ELDW. And the texture is somewhat velvety. Can't explain it, ang sarap i-touch ng face ko after haha!

I'm giving up on Revlon na, I think they changed something sa new formula. It's not that matte anymore unlike my previous bottles. May konting shine na yung effect nya on me whenever I put it and not completely matte na. Besides, I can't seem to find my perfect shade, for some strange reason, I can't wear Buff na. It's a bit light on me even though I'm NC20-25 na ulit. Bought the shade Sand Beige, and it's not yellow enough.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #426 on: May 26, 2016, 01:15:40 am »
For girls on AHA/BHA/Tret, what's your best foundation that doesn't accentuate peeling/flaky skin?

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #427 on: May 26, 2016, 03:41:26 am »
Sisters, check out this site: http://findation.com/

It will help you find your foundation shade in different brands. Di ko lang sure kung 100% accurate sya.

Loyal parin ako sa Revlon ColorStay. Super hiyang ko sya. Never ako nagbreakout (I have acne-prone skin) kahit araw-araw ko gamitin at kahit nakatulugan ko pa. I didn't find it heavy kasi konti lang ako maglagay and usually one layer lang talaga. Best applied with a damp face brush, mas flawless and natural tignan. Pero curious ako sa Max Factor Facefinity 3 in 1 and Loreal Infallible. ;D

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #428 on: May 26, 2016, 10:47:36 am »
^I'd say Findation is accurate. Kaya lang with Revlon talaga lately di ko alam kung anong perfect shade ko, I used Buff for years before and okay naman pero ngayon I find it a bit light on my skin, kahit bumalik na yung skin color ko, so I stopped using it. Yun pa naman din laging lumalabas na shade match ko. Sand Beige, di rin perfect match. Good thing I discovered Facefinity from Max Factor. I didn't know some sisses here were raving about it from the previous threads.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 10:49:15 am by ellenmitchie »

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #429 on: May 26, 2016, 01:09:28 pm »
sis ellenmitchie, what shade do you use? And pink undertones ba? tia!

sis budzwhiz, I use P50 and COSRX BHA (stop muna ako sa tret, hindi daw magandang pagsabayin in most cases), and okay naman sa'kin ang Koh Gen Do Aqua and RMK Gel Creamy.

For bb creams and cushions like Ettusais, Laneige Pore Control, Sulwhasoo, no problems din naman with peeling/flaky skin. Then again, when I first started using P50 and COSRX BHA, dahan-dahan ko silang inintroduce to my routine and I also used skin-calming products (snail, honey, propolis, etc.) & sheet masks hanggang nag-adjust 'yung skin ko. :)

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #430 on: May 26, 2016, 01:31:50 pm »
ano shade match in ELDW for NC35 or NC30?

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #431 on: May 27, 2016, 01:56:57 pm »
^For NC30, probably warm crème is probably a good match :) But better to test and try the product itself. They have quite a wide range of shades, which is good.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #432 on: May 27, 2016, 02:54:02 pm »
sis ellenmitchie, what shade do you use? And pink undertones ba? tia!

sis budzwhiz, I use P50 and COSRX BHA (stop muna ako sa tret, hindi daw magandang pagsabayin in most cases), and okay naman sa'kin ang Koh Gen Do Aqua and RMK Gel Creamy.

For bb creams and cushions like Ettusais, Laneige Pore Control, Sulwhasoo, no problems din naman with peeling/flaky skin. Then again, when I first started using P50 and COSRX BHA, dahan-dahan ko silang inintroduce to my routine and I also used skin-calming products (snail, honey, propolis, etc.) & sheet masks hanggang nag-adjust 'yung skin ko. :)
Thanks sis, I have RMK liquid naman in stock, try ko muna yun. My current opened foundation lang is Shu Light Bulb, di okay sa flakey skin. :-\

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #433 on: May 27, 2016, 09:28:56 pm »
^^^^ Sa Facefinity, I use Sand 60. Yellow undertone siya sis.

^^^ NC30 okay si Rattan. Yun yung binili kong shade nung nag dark skin ko due to summer. For NC35, pwede Warm Creme or Tawny sis :)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #434 on: May 27, 2016, 09:48:19 pm »
ano shade match in ELDW for NC35 or NC30?


Im NC30 and Im using the Rattan shade in ELDW

enkybaby

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #435 on: May 28, 2016, 01:25:44 am »
Nc 35/37 here and I'm matched Tawny sa ELDW

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #436 on: May 28, 2016, 04:39:08 pm »
thanks mga sis, tawny nga din ang nasesearch ko so far na best match for NC35
i've been using MUFE HD for few years, gusto ko try naman ELDW.
i tried to get a shade match sa sephora pero twice na punta ko walang magassist sakin hehe

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #437 on: May 30, 2016, 11:21:11 am »
I've used bottles of both tawny and warm crème. The SA at Rustan's Shangri-La said they have the same color intensity but slightly different undertone -- mas pinkish daw ang undertone ni tawny and mas yellowish si warm crème. I'm sticking with warm crème instead of tawny.

Cessyness

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #438 on: June 07, 2016, 11:09:32 am »
Sisses parecommend naman po ng foundation/bb cream for oily and sweaty face. For no make up makeup look po sana.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:39:50 pm by Cessyness »

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #439 on: June 07, 2016, 04:31:39 pm »
I want to try the Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer~ I wonder how much sya dito satin. :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close