watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19  (Read 83254 times)

gj1206

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2015, 06:35:21 pm »
^I did consider Estee Lauder Double Wear too but haven't gotten round to testing it yet! Online reviews rarely mention it which is why it kind of dropped down on my list, and I saw a few videos and photos where it looked a bit dewy after application, and I avoid dewy because my face makes its own 'dew' (aka oil haha) quite well already!

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2015, 08:52:51 pm »
Currently using MUFE Mat Velvet. Pag nagsawa na ko, might try Koh Gen Do. :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2015, 12:14:09 am »
My HG - Estee Lauder Double Wear. Naka-ilang bote na ko. Ilang years ko na rin siya ginagamit. Kilala na ko sa EL counter na yun at yun lang binibili ko haha

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2015, 05:40:02 am »
Is ELDW good on dry skin?

May nakagamit na ba ng Shiseido Dual Balancing Foundation? Pinag-iisipan ko between this and ELDW.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2015, 10:14:47 am »
^I did consider Estee Lauder Double Wear too but haven't gotten round to testing it yet! Online reviews rarely mention it which is why it kind of dropped down on my list, and I saw a few videos and photos where it looked a bit dewy after application, and I avoid dewy because my face makes its own 'dew' (aka oil haha) quite well already!

Try mo Revlon ColorStay, drugstore dupe ng ELDW. Mid-to-heavy coverage, very matte, no dew ;)

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2015, 08:25:41 am »
Been using the Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able foundation for almost a month na, and I really like it! Hindi magugustuhan nung mga tao who wants natural looking skin, kasi very full coverage siya. Sobrang concentrated nung foundation, konti lang yung kailangan mo :) Last aaaaaall day, literal hindi humuhulas/nagbbudge. Pero mahalia jackson hahaha $55 for a 22ml bottle!

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2015, 12:17:30 pm »
I want GA luminous foundation naman this time, umay na ako sa chanel perfection lumiere. B20 ako sa chanel, pwede kaya ako sa 4.5 GA?

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2015, 01:08:45 am »
Is ELDW good on dry skin?

May nakagamit na ba ng Shiseido Dual Balancing Foundation? Pinag-iisipan ko between this and ELDW.

For oily skin siya.

How about yung eldw version ng lancome ok ba? Or mufe mat velvet?

letters_to_cleo

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2015, 01:46:37 am »
Para sa akin ang best foundie is Guerlain Lingerie de Peau, naka 3 bottles na ako. Tuwing may trip ako eto una kong hinahanap sa dutyfree kasi may 10-15€  discount sa dutyfree shops compared sa normal prices. Sobrang gaan nya sa mukha kaya love ko sya. Natry ko dati yung eldw  para sa akinmabigat sa balat atsaka nagdadark sya sa akin kaya pinamigay ko na lang. 

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2015, 05:28:29 am »
^^Thanks Izzy7. Binili ko na lang recommendation ng SA na tinted moisturiser Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream and Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. Price ng 2 equivalent to ELDW.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2015, 08:29:52 pm »
Hirap na hirap ako hanapin ang shade ko sa Estee Lauder Double Wear, naka 4 to 5 shades na yata ako sa kakatest.. Hoping makapag decide na ako sa remaining two shades na pinagpipilian ko.


budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2015, 12:21:39 am »
Any reviews on Maybelline Fit Me matte + poreless? Kinda tempted to try this one. It will be my first drugstore foundation, if ever. :)

sensi

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2015, 06:32:16 am »
been using bb cream mabelline clear smooth for years na...i trust this one since hiyang na skin ko and it doesnt give me breakouts;)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2015, 09:47:50 am »
^^
Okay sya with light application. Pag ni-layer up di ko masyadong gusto kasi it cakes a little, or maybe di ko pa alam how to apply it ng mas maganda. But it does stay on for long and infairness, bilib ako sa 'poreless' part. Sa mattyfying part hindi masyado but i like that it oils up ng konti kasi ms natural yung finish.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 11:53:30 am by simang »

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2015, 01:32:47 pm »
I love Guerlain Baby Glow... I just realized this is a liquid foundation not a BB cream after months of using it. hahaha I love it kasi nawawala talaga haggardness sa face lalo na pag wala ako sleep. Glowing ang effect. When I put it on, super light lang coverage nya, sheer coverage to be exact, so this does not really cover up dark marks.

What I do is get a little of this and mix this with Guerlain Lingerie De Peau BB cream since mas gusto ko talaga BB cream lang gamit. This BB cream actually has more coverage than Baby Glow though. I super like the effect...

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2015, 03:49:13 pm »
Di bagay sa akin yung ELDW kasi naemphasize yung area na may flakes sa face ko... HG ko pa rin chanel perfection lumiere, pero nabobored nko kasi naka 2 bottles na ata ako nito na everyday use.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2015, 06:39:39 pm »
^^
Okay sya with light application. Pag ni-layer up di ko masyadong gusto kasi it cakes a little, or maybe di ko pa alam how to apply it ng mas maganda. But it does stay on for long and infairness, bilib ako sa 'poreless' part. Sa mattyfying part hindi masyado but i like that it oils up ng konti kasi ms natural yung finish.
Thanks sis. How do you apply it, your fingers lang or makeup sponge? When does it start to oil up on you and what's your skin type? hehe :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2015, 06:52:36 pm »
Sis budzwhiz, i either use my fingers or my RT all around face brush or my beauty blender. Pag beauty blemder kasi very sheer coverage lang usually so mas less likely mag cake. I have oily combination skin, and even pagkalagay ng foundation hindi sya ganun ka-matte (which i personally prefer). Then siguro around 1-2 hrs mas oily na so i blot lang. Bihira ko sya iset with powder kasi nga i dont like yung matte sobra.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2015, 09:21:15 pm »
^ Thanks sis! I won't be using it for long hours naman hehe. But I just hope it doesn't break me out! :)

Ms_IT

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2015, 06:07:06 am »
The best foundation for me is VMV Skin Savy with SPF 50. No setting powder whatsoever whenever I use it and lasts throughout the day (10 hours work ko), no breakouts considering acne prone, sensitive (namumula agad), and super oily ng facial skin ko hay! Kaya lang super expensive parang highend brand na binili ko haha. So after 3 bottles, I went back to Covergirl Outlast. I forgot why I left this foundation after finishing two bottles eh aside from cheap, super fresh ng face ko whenever I use this, no setting powder din, watery type, not heavy at all, not itchy and did not give me breakouts. Yun nga lang, I want to try something thicker so I'll probably try Revlon Colorstay before ELDW :) Namimiss ko na kasi yung mukha na sobrang plakado lol

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close