watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19  (Read 83232 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2015, 12:18:41 pm »
Still RMK Liquid for me.

Annek0909

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2015, 12:25:54 pm »
^^^colorstay whipped foundation didnt work for me.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2015, 01:51:25 pm »
Nung wedding ko becca foundation ang gamit ko. Very light sa skin and di sticky. Pero di ko binili kasi minsan lang ako mag foundation. Nagpa make up ako sa counter sa greenbelt tapos retouch nalang ng make up artist during the event.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2015, 07:17:21 pm »
Still RMK Liquid for me.

Why sis, what about Koh Gen Do Aqua? You almost dethroned RMK diba.. ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2015, 07:32:13 pm »
^
Almost is the operative word. :) mas flawless yung finish ni rmk liquid than kgd and mas long lasting. :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2015, 10:11:46 pm »
^ I see. That's good then. Haha! :D

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2015, 11:08:55 pm »
Whats the diff between rmk liquid and rmk gel creamy foundation in terms of coverage?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 11:12:14 pm by vain_kixie »

KrabbyPatty!

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2015, 11:18:47 pm »
Mga sis im planning to buy my first "high end" liquid foundie can you help me decide?

Yung okay for everyday and long wearing but not cakey and yung kaya magwithstand sa weather sa Pinas! Will ELDW do this? Or Nars All day weightless? Suggestions po pls!

susejangeles

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2015, 07:18:41 am »
Sis krabby I recommend revlon photoready or nars sheer glow foundation. :)

Annek0909

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2015, 02:34:01 pm »
I like mac foundations. Wag lang yung mac studio tech. It's too heavy for Pinas climate and it can look oily.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2015, 04:19:02 pm »
Everyday gamit ko recently is Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless. The foundation really works well on me, I love it :D

cream_puff

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2015, 02:56:08 am »
I'm loving Tony Moly BCDation. Coverage is light lang, gives me a no-makeup look.

Any other liquid foundies you can recommend na light coverage lang?

And where can I buy RMK foundie?

Thanks!

pimli

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2015, 11:42:03 am »
I have tried Revlon Colorstay but I feel it is too heavy for everyday. Kelangan talaga cleansing oil or makeup remover or else mag breakout ka. My favorite long lasting foundation for my oily skin is the Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation. I use for my daily office makeup and no breakouts, even when I sometimes sleep with it on. It goes on well using just fingers, which is important when in a rush in the morning and no time to fuss with brushes or sponge. I have repurchased and even cut up the tubes para ma-simot ko talaga sya. Compared to Revlon mas mura pa so nakakabili ako ng several shades to blend depending kung fair or tan ako that season, and to use on other people. For a Western brand it has good light shades that are yellow toned (hard to find), and they have shades that are dark enough to use as contour. I used it on friends/relatives for their events like prom and Santacruzan and it holds up to sweat and tropical climate hanggang gabi. On me it even lasts after, ehem, a long session of "exercise".

For local brand and mura pa I am really liking the San San matte liquid foundation. Like many bloggers I mix shades 2 and 3 to match my skin tone. That's the only drawback I see so far. Still in the testing stage.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2015, 01:44:48 pm »
My oily skin has significantly improved lately and hindi na siya grease ball. Now I've been playing around with highlighter and am happy to know I can pull it off. Next up, I want to explore foundies with light coverage and dewy finish naman. :) That, or maybe tinted moisturizers. I'm now open to try "hydrating," "illuminating," "HD," and the like formula. Stuff I steered clear of since time immemorial hehe.

Am thinking of letting go of my RMK creamy gel. Maybe my Chanel VA too, kaso hiniram ng sis ko so she can try hehe. Sayang naman, konti pa lang nababawas. And so I don't feel too guilty of hoarding buying too much products tapos di naman nagagamit LOL.

tinealva

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2015, 02:36:33 pm »
hi, san po pwede bumili ng ELDW. kahit online store na lang. wala po kasi dito sa province. thanks

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2015, 05:41:16 pm »
Anybody tried mixing their liquid/cream foundies with gel moisturizer? :) That's what I've been doing the past couple of weeks now. I mix my ELDW with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. Makes the foundie runny. Then I apply and buff using my old stippling brush (and since yesterday with my new Zoeva buffer brush - super winner). Ang ganda ng finish, bet na bet ko yung no-makeup-look factor niya! :)

I'm used to putting foundie using clean fingers kasi. Didn't realize hindi ganun ka-natural yung finish pag fingers ang gamit plus wala pang halong moisturize before. But now with my new method, wow, very natural and luminous ang finish  :-* Actually, dahil sa lemming ko to sa Nars pure radiant tinted mositurizer LOL. I was this close to buying but I decided to work with what I have muna since andami ko pang makeup. Tried it with my RMK creamy gel too, ok din, mas super dewy nga lang ang finish. :)

 ^ Hi sis tinealva, sorry I don't know any online shop that sells ELDW. Hope someone here can help you


au_chic

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2015, 04:39:54 pm »
I love Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation <3


It actually has better oil control than the airbrush foundation my MAC HMUA used on me on our church wedding last December :)


Sana dati ko pa to na-discover at nagamit sa wedding ko :(

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2015, 06:06:16 pm »
Good match ba ang ELDW 1W2 Sand for NC20-25 with very yellow undertones? Or mas okay ba ang 2W2 Rattan? I want to buy this sa duty-free sa Korea, they give you a free pump daw kasi (best to ask first, though).

gj1206

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2015, 05:09:06 pm »
Hi mga sis! Just need advice on which medium-to-full liquid foundation performs well in hot and humid weather (so SG, Pinas, Malaysia...you get the drift). I have combination oily skin (mostly oily), so I want one where the shine/oil doesn't go through in less than 8 hours.

So far, I have tested three in mild autumn weather while at work, and they are doing relatively well, pero siyempre iba nga ang matinding weather sa Philippines.

MAC Studio Fix -- I love the coverage, and it looks like it has staying power, although on a really busy active work day, I noticed my slight sheen na yung face ko after 8 hours. So I'm wary how it will perform in Philippine weather!

NARS All Day Luminous -- tested it for two days with slight powder finish; performs much better than MAC and feels lighter on the face.

YSL Fusion Ink -- same as Nars, but without the powder finish; works just as well. Need to do more extensive testing on this though, kaso kapagod na pabalik balik sa shops!

A friend suggested Bobbi Brown intensive skin serum foundation. She said it worked well in the Philippines and is light on the face, but siyempre I want to try on my skin owing to different skin chemistries. But if someone has tried this in Philippine weather, I would love to know too!

Forgot to mention I used Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer too during all those testing, so I did try to make them last as long as I possibly could!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 05:11:28 pm by gj1206 »

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2015, 06:00:49 pm »
^ Hi sis, Estee Lauder Double Wear is serious business -- stays all day on my oily skin no matter how terrible the weather. If you backread here a little, you'll see it's a popular heavy-duty choice for oily-skinned gals. ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close