We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^MUFE Mat Velvet + is matte but not flat
^On me, light lang coverage yung MUFE Mat Velvet and not that matte in finish. As for staying power, ok naman although I did have to blot a couple of times.
^ I guess it means super matte looking or unnaturally matte. As for ELDW, it does eventually get a bit oily in the nose area regardless, especially if you're on the oily side. Important thing is it still stays in your face, some foundations kasi eventually "slides off" your face. ELDW just needs some blotting and you're good to go again.
Super flat matte ba ang MUFE Mat Velvet? I wanna try the MUFE brand sana pero not sure which variant to try, the Mat Velvet, the HD, or the Face&Body.I want light to med coverage lang sana. I'm a student, so I stray away fom full cov/heavy looking makeup. I have oily skin din pero not super naman. Gusto ko yung natural finish lang, not too matte not too dewy. Any suggestions?