watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19  (Read 83262 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« on: July 06, 2015, 03:31:01 pm »
Thread 18 has reached 30 pages, time for a new home.

Link to old thread- http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,282594.580/topicseen.html

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 01:08:52 am »
My HG would be Revlon Colorstay Liquid foundation. I just love the coverage and it's perfect for my semi-oily skin, I usually use this during special occasions. For local products naman, either ZA True White Liquid Foundation or San San Soleil Matte Foundation. Very affordable and perfect for everyday use.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 10:22:51 am »
May nakapag try na ba dito ng L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte foundation?

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 02:48:16 pm »
Super flat matte ba ang MUFE Mat Velvet? I wanna try the MUFE brand sana pero not sure which variant to try, the Mat Velvet, the HD, or the Face&Body.

I want light to med coverage lang sana. I'm a student, so I stray away fom full cov/heavy looking makeup. I have oily skin din pero not super naman. Gusto ko yung natural finish lang, not too matte not too dewy. Any suggestions?

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 08:24:25 pm »
^On me, light lang coverage yung MUFE Mat Velvet and not that matte in finish.  As for staying power, ok naman although I did have to blot a couple of times.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 08:48:16 pm »
^
MUFE Mat Velvet + is matte but not flat

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2015, 12:10:10 am »
^
MUFE Mat Velvet + is matte but not flat

^On me, light lang coverage yung MUFE Mat Velvet and not that matte in finish.  As for staying power, ok naman although I did have to blot a couple of times.

Thanks, girls. So do you think Mat Velvet would be the best option out of the three for oily skin?

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2015, 09:26:03 am »
^ I haven't used the other 2 you've mentioned so I can not say for sure.  ELDW light and Estee Lauder Invisible are another options though.  I have very oily skin and these are the foundations that work best for me.  :)

gnrn_026

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2015, 09:47:48 am »
^
MUFE Mat Velvet + is matte but not flat

VERY TRUE! My HG too..

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2015, 01:23:20 pm »
What does it mean by the liquid foundation being "flat"? Sorry for the noob question.

Anyway, because of so many raves on ELDW I bought mine in HK last week. Mas mura sya dun ng 500php compared to buying here in PH. It does stay on my face longer than any other foundations I've used, but my nose is oily pa rin. I used a primer before applying. Maybe I didn't put enough?

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2015, 03:23:14 pm »
^ I guess it means super matte looking or unnaturally matte.
 
As for ELDW, it does eventually get a bit oily in the nose area regardless, especially if you're on the oily side.  Important thing is it still stays in your face, some foundations kasi eventually "slides off" your face.  ELDW just needs some blotting and you're good to go again.

susie331

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2015, 04:35:39 pm »
I also love Revlon Colour stay and also photo finish, only the packaging is horrible, i always use too much because there is no pump

RicRo

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2015, 08:51:46 pm »
Try Maybelline Satin matte foundation. Ok sya blend sa concealers. Medyo malagkit lang or baka sa akin lang kasi medyo oily face ako. Hehe

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2015, 01:25:15 am »
^ I guess it means super matte looking or unnaturally matte.
 
As for ELDW, it does eventually get a bit oily in the nose area regardless, especially if you're on the oily side.  Important thing is it still stays in your face, some foundations kasi eventually "slides off" your face.  ELDW just needs some blotting and you're good to go again.

Thank you for the info, sis. I'm loving ELDW so far. My face looks makinis and it really stays for hours. What's also good is wala sya amoy. Some foundies kasi amoy maasim haha ☺

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2015, 06:53:34 am »
Any reviews sa bagong foundation ng shu? Parang may water siya long wearing daw kasing long wearing kaya ng ELDW?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2015, 04:32:10 pm »
Super flat matte ba ang MUFE Mat Velvet? I wanna try the MUFE brand sana pero not sure which variant to try, the Mat Velvet, the HD, or the Face&Body.

I want light to med coverage lang sana. I'm a student, so I stray away fom full cov/heavy looking makeup. I have oily skin din pero not super naman. Gusto ko yung natural finish lang, not too matte not too dewy. Any suggestions?

Mat Velvet isn't that flat, but on me it's a high medium to full coverage. Face & Body has light and really natural-looking coverage daw ah. Why not try muna each of them sis sa counter. :)

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2015, 06:30:40 am »
How much ba ELDW dito?

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2015, 08:53:56 am »
^around P2,300, if I'm not mistaken.

CookieReid101

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2015, 01:04:25 pm »
Please help me! Anong mas ok Loreal true match or Revlon Colorstay?

JTConnor

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2015, 01:20:35 pm »
I would go with Loreal.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close