Author Topic: Wedding-related Accessories  (Read 29253 times)

bersh

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #120 on: November 04, 2016, 11:15:57 am »
Nice thread sis! Naghahanap nga din ako neto. Medyo malapit lapit na din wedding ko.

- Candles (clueless din ako dito, ilan ba dapat and [textspeak!] anong sizes needed? May free secondary sponsor candles na included sa church where we booked, ilan pa kulang ko kaya?)
- Arrhae (got this as Bridehouse freebie, di ko lang sure kung kasama ba coins dun? Sorry clueless ulit)
- Offertory baskets (offertory flowers as a freebie from our florist, then add ng canned goods which was requested by the church, basket of fruits, host and wine, san ba makakabili nito?)
- Wedding cord (Bridehouse freebie)
- Secondary Veil ( Bride house freebie)
- Bible (planning to buy at National Bookstore and will DIY the design)
- Gift for your officiating priest (is it diff pa from principal sponsors stipend?)

Hi sis yannuh. Im also a BH Bride and yes, these are all included in the package. However, I am not sure how it looks like as I didn't inquire much on this. Kamusta yung sa iyo dati? Customized ba? Maganda ba yung freebies nila? Thank you sis. 😊

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #121 on: November 04, 2016, 11:24:37 am »
LilaFowler i got the Talia for 1800. Pero La Tercera has this premium collection nga na 5k pataas ang robes (too much for a robe though)  :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #122 on: November 04, 2016, 11:57:48 am »
I see. Maybe I was looking at the wrong thing... if it's 1800 pwede na pero I want sana the long version.

LilaFowler i got the Talia for 1800. Pero La Tercera has this premium collection nga na 5k pataas ang robes (too much for a robe though)  :)

bersh

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #123 on: November 04, 2016, 03:33:49 pm »
I see. Maybe I was looking at the wrong thing... if it's 1800 pwede na pero I want sana the long version.

Sis LilaFowler can you also pm me the catalog? I'm actually thinking to just use my white lacey dress used during prenup since pricey din sya. Sayang naman kung one time use lang. Pero I still want to know if affordable yan. 😊

rubiechualee

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2016, 06:15:39 pm »
i just rented my bridal robe from an aspiring fashion designer from cebu. I always love glittery/ shiny/ lacey on anything, that's why when i came across this ig account, i inquired right away. its only 1,000 for a rent, with a deposit of 500. but the robe looks really elegant and expensive, and what captured me is that, its a full length robe :) the good thing is, I'm the first user :)

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #125 on: November 14, 2016, 09:05:21 am »
Hello! San ok bumili ng Secondary Veil? I saw na kasi yung free ng designer ko and di ko type kaya gusto ko bumili. :) Gusto ko kasi may lace but not pure lace na very elegant. :D

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #126 on: November 15, 2016, 02:32:45 pm »
^They have ready made ones in Weddin Library and in Carolinas =)

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #127 on: November 15, 2016, 02:44:17 pm »
Thanks, sis Chili1113! :D

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #128 on: January 06, 2017, 06:49:13 pm »
Can anyone recommend a cord supplier? I saw one I like but it's a bit expensive and I want to look around for more suppliers.

The one I liked is Mau Designs. http://instagram.com/maudesigns8

BBB21

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #129 on: January 07, 2017, 12:10:41 am »
^You can check Jigs and Clays Jewelries. They make personalized cord and arrhae coins 😊

Ziyi

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #130 on: January 07, 2017, 04:01:23 pm »
Can anyone recommend a cord supplier? I saw one I like but it's a bit expensive and I want to look around for more suppliers.

The one I liked is Mau Designs. http://instagram.com/maudesigns8

I ordered mine sis from Beadybeadz Personalized Wedding Cords https://www.facebook.com/beadybeadz/

marywater

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2017, 08:18:43 am »
Hey Girls!

Just want to share that if you're only after simple wedding accessories, but don't have the time to go to Divi or do some DIY, I found some that are reasonably priced in Landmark Makati (or even Landmark Trinoma). Cord is at Php80 while the second veil is around Php189 (according to the saleslady) which are not so bad since the ones in SM Department Store and the Wedding Library seem to be much more expensive.

Carolina's has wedding accessories too.

They're just alternatives if ever. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close