We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
thanks wednesdei! our number of entourage members are pretty close. how much quote niya sayo? im meeting her today:)
Sis Rachel quoted me Php30,150.
Inggit nananan ako! I want fullblooms din kaso di ako makapunta sa fair OFW. How can I get a discount kaya kay ate Inah?I want an arch din. Sis ano yung 6k for arch? Gaano kalaki to? Isang arch 6k?
^I attended a wedding where Blessie's is one of the suppliers and Im part of the ento. Simple and okay naman yung flowers niya. If hindi ka picky sa flowers, okay na siya:) Hindi rin ako naimpress sa flowers pero hindi rin naman kasi ako maflowers so Im fine with it.