Author Topic: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5  (Read 78050 times)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #240 on: January 25, 2016, 02:49:19 am »
Inggit nananan ako! I want fullblooms din kaso di ako makapunta sa fair OFW. How can I get a discount kaya kay ate Inah?

I want an arch din. Sis ano yung 6k for arch? Gaano kalaki to? Isang arch 6k?

rowan

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #241 on: January 25, 2016, 10:03:40 am »
thanks wednesdei! our number of entourage members are pretty close. how much quote niya sayo? im meeting her today:)

autumn625

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #242 on: January 25, 2016, 12:10:58 pm »
Booked fullblooms din sa fair! Rachel was so nice. I added one bible bearer from their previous quotation and she said okay with no additional charge. Hoping to get her for the church flowers din after we clear things with the CTK florist. :)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #243 on: January 25, 2016, 10:58:30 pm »
thanks wednesdei! our number of entourage members are pretty close. how much quote niya sayo? im meeting her today:)

Sis Rachel quoted me Php30,150.  :)

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #244 on: January 29, 2016, 05:05:53 pm »
Sis Rachel quoted me Php30,150.  :)
^ good deal na sya sis, happy preps sa yo...
I wanted to wait na lang din sa next bridal fair. parang mas malaki ang discounts kapag sa fair nagpa-book.

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #245 on: January 30, 2016, 11:58:23 pm »
Inggit nananan ako! I want fullblooms din kaso di ako makapunta sa fair OFW. How can I get a discount kaya kay ate Inah?

I want an arch din. Sis ano yung 6k for arch? Gaano kalaki to? Isang arch 6k?

Siguro yung normal lang na arch. 8k yun initially pero pwede daw nya ibigay sa akin ng 6k since siguro nag avail naman ako ng entou + church package nila.

tea08

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #246 on: January 31, 2016, 09:50:14 am »
Inggit nananan ako! I want fullblooms din kaso di ako makapunta sa fair OFW. How can I get a discount kaya kay ate Inah?

I want an arch din. Sis ano yung 6k for arch? Gaano kalaki to? Isang arch 6k?


Sis, maybe you can ask someone to attend the event for you? Your mom or sister or bestfriend. :)

kreCy

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #247 on: February 20, 2016, 01:43:43 am »
Hello ladies, looking for feedback sana sa brides who got flowers of may/ms. Eve legaspi as florist/stylist for church and reception,,read a really bad review about them from 2013 ata, getting worried since i booked them already at the fair today :'(

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #248 on: February 20, 2016, 01:18:04 pm »
Kung 3years ago na sis baka they learn from it na.. At siguro hndi na yun mauulit.. Pwede mo rin kausapin si ms. Eve regarding sa concerns mo. Ayaw naman din siguro nila na magkaroon pa sila ulit ng bad review.

Ms V

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #249 on: February 21, 2016, 07:46:04 pm »
To those near Marikina area, you may want to consider, Ann and the Flower Shop. Very reasonable price. Plus, ang dami pang freebies :) Ang daling kausap ni Ann :)

Her shop is located beside Immaculate Concepcion Parish, Concepcion, Marikina :)

gelsbagels

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #250 on: February 22, 2016, 11:26:05 am »
For Marikina, Antipolo, Taytay area:

Consider KnK Moments by Sir Rhodel. He's very pleasant and he gives lots of freebies.  ;)
Contact is 09228991335

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #251 on: February 24, 2016, 02:33:52 pm »
Anyone who got Tropical Blooms? reviews?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #252 on: February 24, 2016, 03:34:59 pm »
^My SIL got Tropical Blooms for their wedding. No complaints from them except there was something in the design that wasn't followed, but Angel volunteered to not get the entire balance because he wasnt able to deliver exactly as promised. I think Angel is easy enough to talk to.

The flowers were simple but my SIL wanted to keep it that way. And it seems like she got her money's worth in terms of service and output.

I won't say they are the cheapest though, but fairly priced
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 03:36:45 pm by Chili1113 »

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #253 on: February 24, 2016, 09:01:11 pm »
Thanks sis sa very useful feedback from you. I plan to get my church, ento and reception styling sakanila. They are the cheapest I got after Scenta. Based on their FB page, maganda naman ang styling nila, ang ganda din ng drapings nila.

Cheaper ang flowers nila I think because Dangwa sila? Though kung pupunta ka sa Dangwa, you can still get cheaper rates. But since package naman kukunin ko, para hindi na ko ma hassle sa dangwa, isasama ko nalang sakanila.

I agree sa flowers nila, simple lang. Same rate sila ng binigay ni Full Blooms, and mas nagagandahan ako sa flowers ni fullblooms, hehe. Kaso logical pa ba na iseparate ko pa yung ento kung naka package na ko ng styling kay Tropical Blooms?

mitch2526

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #254 on: February 29, 2016, 01:29:12 pm »
Sisses sorry sa newbie question, florist din ba nagpprovide ng carpet sa aisle?? Or garden wedding setup? If so can anyone recommend a florist for tagaytay area? As of now nagdecline kasi si kbyc for dec ceremony setup. Need back up habang pinapakiusapan ko... Thanks!

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #255 on: February 29, 2016, 01:45:26 pm »
^hi sis! Based sa mga na scout kong Tagaytay florist, some of them can provide (kasama sa package), some ay wala, but they can provide (rent mo yung carpet), and others ay wala talaga but can give you a supplier of it. Sa mga na search ko, package ng Il Fiore ang may kasama ng aisle carpet. Cuatro Hermanas doesn't have but they'll rent for you, then i add up nila sa floral package mo. =)

Hope this helps sis! =)

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #256 on: February 29, 2016, 03:34:31 pm »
^ sis hermione28 if kasama na sa package mo yung entourage and bridal bouquet mo with Tropical..then its not logical to book a separate one. But if you want them separately, then yes you can. My entourage and bridal bouquet is separate from my reception styling. Depende sa inyo, just do the math if you think it would turn out to be more expensive

^ sis mitch2526 depende sa church nyo. If they have a package already with church decor, sila na bahala, unless your want to upgrade and have it styled separately then you need to find your church stylist. Ok designs ni Tita Sonya been seeing it on FB you may check it our and backread for more info

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #257 on: March 01, 2016, 05:21:07 pm »
I am so confused sa Florist :(

Currently talked with three suppliers and I still can't decide:

1. Fullblooms by Inah - the most expensive of the three, highly recommended here in GT and her creations look wonderful din. Sabi ni h2b we can get her pero I still think that will be stretching the budget :(

2. Blessie's Everlasting Flowers - 5k difference from Fullblooms and recommended by my OTD coordinator. I still want to meet them in person pero I am still having doubts.

3. Armani Flowers - the most affordable with a 10k difference from Fullblooms. They were also mentioned here before pero parang medyo nakukulangan ako sa bouquets :(

Any other recommendations that won't break the bank? Ang budget ko lang kasi is 15k-25k for the entourage and the ceremony flowers. 

rowan

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #258 on: March 01, 2016, 08:54:55 pm »
^I attended a wedding where Blessie's is one of the suppliers and Im part of the ento. Simple and okay naman yung flowers niya. If hindi ka picky sa flowers, okay na siya:) Hindi rin ako naimpress sa flowers pero hindi rin naman kasi ako maflowers so Im fine with it.

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #259 on: March 02, 2016, 01:55:35 pm »
^I attended a wedding where Blessie's is one of the suppliers and Im part of the ento. Simple and okay naman yung flowers niya. If hindi ka picky sa flowers, okay na siya:) Hindi rin ako naimpress sa flowers pero hindi rin naman kasi ako maflowers so Im fine with it.

Thanks sis rowan, I guess I should meet them all first before we decide. Medyo picky din kasi ako sa flowers. I never thought na mahihirapan ako mamili ng florist :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close