jan888 Msfi bagaholic_chewy, di ko naisip yan.. You are all so right. My husband has said that for cases wherein coding siya, he doesn't have to bring a car and go with his guy colleague. Si guy at si girl ay iisang condo building BTW. Nagkataon din they bought in the same condo.
I have been supporting my husband's decision to just stop everything.
Girltalker2, I will not be happy with that because my husband has helped build the company from the ground up

Even if he does this, if he hasn't learned how to set limitation, we will still have the same problem in another company or even if we build our own. Yung issue is not just the job or the girl.
LGV, hehe minsan gusto ko rin naman siya bigyan ng benefit of the doubt dahil may kasalanan din naman husband ko for helping in building their friendship.
Wala siya nung event eh may sakit daw. Baka sa pictures na lang niya makita na nandun ako with our happy faces

BTW, madami siyang sakit na kung ano ano so tama yung sinabi na my husband has also been played the damsel-in-distress move. He helps kasi ayaw niya maging responsable kung may masama pang mangyari dun sa girl. Pero sabi ko, meron siya BF to be the one to do that. Naisip lang ng husband ko kund di naman malaki effort, why not help.
Yeah di mo rin talaga masisisi. Sometimes I believe the kabitches deserve what's done to them and they know it's coming.
mrsBuens, OMG I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THIS! It's perfect! All the things I was trying to say this articles says it all and shempre better!
Hehe kasi pag naguusap kami naiiyak ako ayan tuloy di ganun kaayos pagkakaexplain ko.
I shared with my husband and he even took down some notes lol.
We did that too (pagsabi ano ok at hindi). We actually have a lot of checks and heads up pero siguro we just forgot through time kaya we're in this situation.
Yes kaya din hindi ko maignore yung buildup inside me because it's telling me to check on things and I'm so thankful I did!
I'm so thankful to all of you!
