We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
For dowels, check All About Baking along Congressional, just saw that they had these yesterday
Second desperate attempt, we booked Josiah's. I thought they were okay, at the beginning. They catered one of my secondary sponsor's wedding (she married a local celebrity and highly recommended Josiah's). Amazing, they screwed up the Caesar Salad, who screws up a Caesar Salad??? I hated the styling. Sobrang walang option either you pick this one or hindi na pala siya available. Pati linens hindi available! I was left with black napkins. Come on Josiah's. I said okay I'm willing to spend more to get the styling I want, ang response lang sa kin, "Ay upgraded yan Ma'am, di po kasama sa package niyo." No response kung how much it would cost for the upgrades I wanted. A month to go before the wedding and wala pa din silang response, I paid the cancellation fee na lang, tapos sila yung naghahabol ngayon.