We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I have a question. How do you shut down people who have too many "opinions"? I'm one kasi to take offense if I feel that I've made great effort then people would butt in just coz. More like I need a nicer way to say shut the f* up. This is seriously stressing my cycle big time.
Hi mga sis! thanks for your advice.. I will tell her nalang in a nice way na may nakuha na gagawa ng gown sana di ko siya maoffend.. anyway H2B naman is very supportive he's in abroad kaya talagang I'm having a hard time turning their suggestions down..