Author Topic: Bangkok, Thailand (Thread 10)  (Read 38080 times)

icegayle

• Fabulous and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ..G O D D E S S..
Re: Bangkok, Thailand (Thread 10)
« Reply #340 on: February 27, 2019, 02:39:25 pm »
Mga sis is renting a pocket wifi a must? Hi di ba readily available nga free wifis in tourist areas?

We just bought sim sa airport. May mga package naman for 5-7days with Internet. Pero kapag nasa hotel kami wifi na gamit namin.
We can only move on  if we accept things we don't want to happen, learn things we don't want to know and let go of memories we cannot live without.. :D

icegayle

• Fabulous and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ..G O D D E S S..
« Reply #341 on: February 27, 2019, 02:40:38 pm »
Hi girltalkers,

May kakilala po ba kayo na driver na pwede namin irent for whole day?

And kakayanin po ba 1day ang Chatuchak and Amphawa?

Sis, why don't you book thru KLOOK. Mas convenient and price is reasonable.
We can only move on  if we accept things we don't want to happen, learn things we don't want to know and let go of memories we cannot live without.. :D

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #342 on: February 28, 2019, 01:09:33 am »
^Illegal? I doubt it. November nasa Thailand kami and halos Grab/Uber kami don. They even pick us sa hotel, mall and along BTS station.

Yun yung sabi ng driver sa amin, usually they check if may malapit na traffic enforcer sa area and if meron they would suggest  to pick up or drop off sa ibang location na malapit sa destination. Was there ng september and november rin, Grab na lang ang operational wala ng Uber that time. Both times yun ang advice ng driver samen.
...all adventurous women do.

icegayle

• Fabulous and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ..G O D D E S S..
« Reply #343 on: March 03, 2019, 02:48:19 pm »
^Wala na talagang Uber sis. When I checked the apps Grab/Uber operates 1. Nagmerge na lang sila. Nalulugi na mostly taxis kaya sinisiraan lang nila Grab/Uber. Kasalanan din nila,  overcharge kasi at ayaw magsigamit ng metro. Husband ko nasa Thailand ngayon. Grab/Uber din sila. Wala naman daw problema.

naturallyposh

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #344 on: March 15, 2019, 01:08:50 am »
ms.eya - i know a driver that can take you around. he speaks english too.

guys do you know any sea freight that caters bangkok to ph? i lived in thailand for a year and ang dami kong iuuwi na gamit.

thanks in advance! leaving at the end of the month na!
<Advertising links removed by administrator as per:
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,124765.0.html>

mumzilla

• Probationary
« Reply #345 on: March 28, 2019, 09:14:58 am »
Hi all..any recommendations pls for a good salon in bkk (hair, nails) ? Planning to do a kikay day with friends. Preferrably near pratunam area

tourganize

• Probationary
« Reply #346 on: April 30, 2019, 02:04:31 pm »
Hello to everyone here in Girltalk =) Good day/evening (depending on the time you get to read this).

Just want to share this tour package travel promo for Bangkok Thailand

https://www.facebook.com/tourganize.ph/photos/a.556426604852054/557477414746973/?type=3&theater

also includes a 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS BANGKOK + PATTAYA. A real great idea for budget travel with great hotel accommodation.

7galleons

• GirlTalker
« Reply #347 on: August 05, 2019, 12:17:49 pm »
Hi guys!

Have you tried renting a pocket wifi sa Chiang Mai Airport and doon din ibabalik? Yung flight kasi namin from Chiang Mai diretso na ng Hanoi. Most of the pocket wifi available for rent sa kkday or pocket wifi either Suvarnabhumi or Dong Muang Airport and pick up/drop off point.

I found this AIS pocket wifi na may branch sa Chiang Mai Airport. Ang sabi sa FAQ, return point is  Suvarnabhumi or Dong Muang lang pero sa instructions you can return it sa 19 AIS branches. Medyo nalito na ako.

vanity fair

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #348 on: August 05, 2019, 12:52:23 pm »
^ You can chat with the customer service of Kkday to ask about your concern.

Jiyongah

• Where is the L O V E ?
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #349 on: August 05, 2019, 02:49:53 pm »
Heading to Bangkok this July 7.

Where is the best place to buy thai make-up and skin care?

mommynin8

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #350 on: August 05, 2019, 07:18:05 pm »
^ tapos na July, sis.  Baka you mean August 7?
And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but because conscience tells one it is right.

Jiyongah

• Where is the L O V E ?
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #351 on: August 12, 2019, 12:57:58 pm »
^ tapos na July, sis.  Baka you mean August 7?

Yes sis! Sorry.

Just got back and grabe ako lang ba nakapansin na hindi ganun ka friendly ang mga thais.

7galleons

• GirlTalker
« Reply #352 on: August 12, 2019, 02:06:50 pm »
^Parang friendly naman sila pero marami ding scammers. Similar sa Pilipinas kaya feeling ko at home kami sa Thailand. Haha.

kittycat228

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #353 on: September 03, 2019, 06:14:25 am »
Any recommendation na hotel near platinum mall na malinis? TIA
Fashionably artistic ;)

jhez

• Junior GirlTalker
  • .....HaPpY GuRL... HaPpiLY mArRiEd...
« Reply #354 on: October 02, 2019, 09:31:10 pm »
Booked my parents and sister from Manila to Bangkok. DMK ang daan nila. Weekend trip ng 3nights. We're going to stay at Moumou Hostel. Isa sa mga staff eh pinoy :)
"When you come to another bridge in your life to cross, move on. Looking back, it's just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book. Just turn the pages."

lillix

• GirlTalker
« Reply #355 on: October 15, 2019, 02:40:47 pm »
Hi sissies! My family and I will be leaving for Bangkok day after tomorrow. I just want to clarify something kasi a friend gave us a call and said that because of the polio outbreak here in the Phils, we need to present an IPV certification at the immigration.  I don't know if he's just pulling our leg or if this is a prank, but nakaka stress talaga hahaha pero better safe than sorry. I don't know where else to ask. Hope to hear your feedback mga sis. Thanks!

kamscott

• Probationary
« Reply #356 on: November 11, 2019, 11:45:38 am »
hi mga sis...ask ko [textspeak!] [textspeak!] punta kmi nextweek sa bangkok....san ok mgpapalit ng peso to thai bhat? dto ba sa pinas o s thailand na?kung dto san pwede mgpalit?tahnk you :)

zee87

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #357 on: November 11, 2019, 12:09:46 pm »
If you can find super rich exchange in Bangkok, their rate is usually higher than the others.
We stayed near Nana station and there's one just below.

boobydee

« Reply #358 on: November 12, 2019, 06:55:59 pm »
^Super Rich has the best rates. But when you need local currency when you arrive meron din money changers sa airport but go to the area sa baba near the area where you ride the trains. they have better rates than the one in the arrival area

sn0wh1t3

• Probationary
« Reply #359 on: November 13, 2019, 12:14:27 pm »
Meron kaming 9hrs stopover in BKK airport early next year. Too short to go out sa airport, too long naman to wait. May place ba to sleep near airport? I will be with my 12yo and I don't think he could last that long maghintay sa airport without sleep. Thanks

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close