Author Topic: High End Event Stylists  (Read 19038 times)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2016, 09:38:08 am »
I like your arrangement @chili1113. It is elegant and classic! My centerpieces will be minimalist as well, but I'll be using all white flowers instead. Don't worry, I've been to a lot of weddings wherein the tables were really overflowing with flowers and I was not that impressed. Yes, it catches your eye at first glance, but it can be overwhelming and sometimes, not so elegant (especially when the flowers used are not so nice).

I think people will appreciate the type of flowers you chose! Quality over quantity :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 10:04:21 am by stella021817 »

meixin

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2016, 09:46:02 am »
Wow chili1113 they're so pretty! The color combination is soft yet romantic. Hope exactly like that ang kalabasan on the day, that would be so gorgeous...(*sigh*) :D

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2016, 02:27:29 pm »
Hi MissusO, Stella, and Meixin!! Thank you so so much. I feel better now thanks to you ladies.

Actually when I first saw the mockup I was really happy with it! Except that when my sister saw the pictures she had such a violent reaction, and said it was underwhelming. So it got me thinking...

But thanks a lot. I think I WILL Stick to what I want! =) =) THANK YOU so much for making me feel better in the middle of all this stress with 3 weeks to go!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 02:31:27 pm by Chili1113 »

meixin

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2016, 05:19:08 pm »
Hmmm.. Macomment ata sister mo ah.. Parang I remember you mentioning her din sa gowns issue hehe ;) As long as you're happy naman dapat :) Maybe di palang niya naiimagine yung overall effect nyan  :D

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2016, 05:59:13 pm »
^Yes sis meixin!! Super ma-comment yung sister ko hahaha. But this time I didn't fight her na haha I am just trying to understand her and be patient because she just went through a breakup =) hehe but yes ang daming negative comments to the max hahaha

But now medyo happy na talaga with the mockup because I just realized the flower colors match the entourage gowns perfectly! =) And also thanks to you girls around here who are very reassuring =)

 https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7owprq306f2iom/13010806_10153819110969475_3941170841340003004_n.jpg?dl=0
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 06:00:47 pm by Chili1113 »

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2016, 10:02:43 pm »
Beautiful arrangement Chili1113 and they're definitely imported blooms.

chinkybride

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2016, 11:51:09 pm »
SUPER pretty flowers!! :) <3 <3 <3 sis Chili, super pretty!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2016, 01:11:19 am »
Thank you pinaydiaspora and chinkybride! =) I hope it turns out well. I sacrificed getting some 1st choice suppliers so I can increase my flowers budget hehe I hope it pays off!

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2016, 01:43:21 am »
^Here are some pics of my mockup  =) I was super excited earlier when I first saw it, since it is just like I specified. However, I am wondering now if I am going too minimalist?

The stylist will be using 100% imported blooms for all the arrangements. No local flowers at all in the entire event. However, because of this, they cannot go lush with the flowers because I will go way over budget.


https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jt6yjxrx6b4nz0y/AADm1lLGFTKJnvCyOgqvrkGya?dl=0   

Robert will also be adding 8 more votive candles around the table.  He will also provide the table cloth since my venue/caterer's table linens are not so nice hehe
Dear, ang ganda! Simple pero very elegant yun dating :) 3 weeks to go! Naeexcite ako for you! :) Congrats in advance, dear!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2016, 02:02:18 am »
Thank you so much sis Awesomecakes! Ang ba-baet and supportive ninyo lahat. Nakakatanggal ng pre-wedding stress! =)  Hugs to you!

ninja8

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2016, 03:16:34 am »
chili1113 those are really beaituful! Simple, not too much and just the righ amount. Robert Blancaflor to sis right? Almost there! Congrats in advance and thanks sa advice btw  :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2016, 09:45:09 am »
Thank you ninja8!  Yes my stylist is Robert Blancaflor. =)

shopaholic

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2016, 11:07:59 am »
Very pretty, I love hydrangeas, and the tall vases are very unique. What will the VIP table setup look like? Will you have drapes?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2016, 05:52:21 pm »
^Thanks sis! Yes, they will install full ceiling and wall drapes and some chandeliers. He doesn't mock up VIP tables because surprise daw hehe. So I have no idea what the VIP table will look like

shopaholic

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2016, 09:53:09 am »
Nice, I can imagine it already p. I'm sure it will look awesome 😀

cristia

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2016, 03:16:31 pm »
hi! has anyone here worked with Michael Ruiz before? Our wedding will be held in Tagaytay Highlands, he is one of the in house stylists there aside from teddy manuel and badang rueda. We are highly considering of getting him so i just want to know if you guys have feedbacks. :) :)

Ella.eheh

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2018, 02:32:25 pm »
Hello mga sis. naghahanap kami ng supplier for wooden crossback chairs na dark yung color. any recommendations? Thanks!  :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2018, 03:43:16 pm »
Back to this thread... :)

I'm currently in talks with Gideon Hermosa (who quoted me 500-600k) and Dave Sandoval for a birthday event. So excited.

Teddy Manuel replied fast too, but his quote per item seemed way over the top, even higher than Gideon's. His style in general also seems over the top, so for both reasons I decided not to proceed.

Nikki Chatto, Michael Ruiz, and Badang Rueda never replied to me. Has anyone successfully contacted these last three?

« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 02:00:23 am by sparklingjewel »

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2018, 12:31:19 pm »
Update: Booked Gideon Hermosa after our initial meeting. Over the moon! <3

It pays not to wait rin (esp since baka mapuno na yung gusto mo talaga). Nikki, Badang, Dave and Michael Ruiz never replied.

kccllj

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2018, 03:14:35 pm »
Hi sis sparklingjewel, Micheal Ruiz is our event stylist for our wedding. You can try reaching him thru his email. He replied agad naman saken sis :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close