We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hahaha Chili my "do not use" flowers list had like 10 things on it. Pretty sure my florist thinks I'm insane.
Flowers:- No shocking colors - No mums!- Only orchids allowed are phalaenopsis orchids>>Could not agree more! Haha also told my florist these...absolutely no mums! And gerberas!
^Omg ZOZ!! I feel like I have found a twin bride in terms of flower OC-ness =) =) It is so rare for me to find someone like you HAHAH I really really WISH with all my heart that I didnt care or know any better regarding flowers since I know most people dont know the difference.For me: strictly no alstromeia, mums, gerberas. callalily. Requesting for phanaelopsis in VIP tableNO dangling crystals, lace, beads on the vaseNo heavy victorian type candelabras, only sleek modern crystal candelabraSilver candle holders in varying heights. No tealights!!No clutter or props that have no purpose. If a lamp is used, I want it lit at all times.Motif: Neutral colors -whites, creams, beiges, green accents...
For me: strictly no alstromeia, mums, gerberas. callalily.
Hi sis Chili1113, am just curious, why no to those flowers?
sevenstars: hahah ten do not use flower types?!! tee hee I love it!! Basta I tell the stylist always that I do not want to see any flower I would normally see in a funeral parlor or in a school auditorium during a graduation. LOL