We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I hope hindi maging baby ang anak ko when he grows up. He is 12 and assembles the furniture I buy. My laptop got stuck one time in a loop updating the software, he fixed it for me. I suck at looking at the map, sya tagaturo kung saan ang direction kahit first time naming mag-drive sa isang lugar...lol! He prepares his own lunch in school. Mag-isa nyang ginagawa ang assignment nya. After taking a shower, he looks after himself. He cleans the table after we eat and sweeps the floor. He empties the dishwasher. His room is always clean. Laundry at luto lang ang di pa sya pwede. I said, "few years from now, you will be the driver and I'll be the passenger!"
^Thank you. Ang katwiran ko kasi I can't be with him forever to take care of whatever he needs. He has to learn to live by himself and do things himself. Mas kawawa kasi sya kung wala alam man lang.