In a way he is.
We both work full time, only difference is that he works from home.
Time and again I have to explain to him that working form home has really big perks as compared to working in an actual office. Hindi nya ma gets, for him its the same. Since he works from home, meron syang specific tasks pero ito lang:
-bring/pick up kid at school
-give kid breakfast
-do garbage1x a week
-clean bathroom 1x a week, minsan hindi pa nagagawa.
- mow the lawn, 1 or 2x a month
- during winter, plow the snow. of late tinulungan ko na lang kasi ang hirap daw.
Everything else I do.
He picks me up at work, pero pag dating na pagdating ko naman ng bahay, I have to cook dinner, prepare my and our kid's baon for next day, prepare and ligpit ng pinagkainan, hugas ng pots/pans, prepare clothes to be worn the next day.
He doesnt know how to cook. Ayaw kumain ng tira.
On the weekends, I do the laundry-tupi and ilagay sa closet pagkatapos, vaccum/mop, plantcha, luto. I would ask him to drive me sa grocery, pagdating sa bahay, ako lahat magliligpit ng grocery at pinamili.
While I am busy with housework he is either, watching tv, working, playing ps4 with the kiddo, basketball, biking, playing badminton. And he expects na after doing the above, I prepare his food.
He doesnt know where things are since hindi nga siya nagliligpit. So if he needs this color shirt, he asks me. He would be looking for a stapler, I have to give it to him. He is constantly looking for things. Even when we travel, ako lahat. I ask him kung ano gusto nya dalhin/suotin, bahala na daw ako. But a lot of times sasabihin sa akin, why did you not bring this and that?
I do all of the above and more then he expects bed service pa.
He would say, kung pagod ka na, eh di huwag mo gawin. Pero sino gagawa kug hindi ko gagawin kasi I do not expect him to do so. He would say, mag exercise ako, go to the gym, sabi ko, free up my time and I will do it.