watch now

Author Topic: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)  (Read 76508 times)

Arielle_Luoise

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #420 on: November 29, 2015, 06:46:21 pm »
hi sir Ch,

Sa wakas naayos na din ang internet ko after 1 month mahigit, yung ini reklamo kong technician at iniiwasan ko, siya pa din yung nakagawa. Pero thankful ako that time may dumalaw sa akin na friend ko tapos hindi talaga siya umalis ng bahay sakto dumatng si technician.

pag akyat sa taas (kung saan andun ang router) nagpaparinig si technician na kesyo nahirapan daw siya sa pag tatransfer ng wire, kesyo nag reserve daw siya para sa akin ng bagong router etc.

Thanked God kasi umakyat yung friend ko (without telling her) at binantayan kami. Hindi na naka apila si technician hanggang sa umalis na.

Thank you po Sir Ch, siya nga po pala nagkaka problem po kasi kami ng papa ng anak ko nasa abroad kasi siya. Medyo nagbago siya. Saka palaging mainit ang ulo. Ano po ba pwede ko i adjust sa room o kaya sa bahay. Or do i need to do COL po?

pasensiya na po sa tanong ko. Thank you po and God bless

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #421 on: November 29, 2015, 09:55:38 pm »
Hi, apple99.

I'll post my FB link sa ad ko na lang sa Services thread.  I really don't post much about feng shui doon not unless yun isang page ko dedicated to it and its like.  More of to release stress lang ko iyong main FB page ko.

Oh, in case you've yet back read enough ay yun salt bath mo will produce weird results if nakulam ko o such.  You need to do it nga lang na nakatayo ka sa batya so you catch the water as you pour it from head to toe.


Hi, quennna.

Malaki ang level up mo talaga since we started discussing feng shui in the earlier threads.  Its slow but may steady rise naman :)

The aura you saw ay good dahil it means the chi is improving not just sa place where the mass is being held but also sa priest AND audience.  And even if I am still full and had some meat for supper ay I can feel your residual here is positive. 


Hi, Arielle Luoise.

Marami ang maaring cause of those changes.  One of which is stress.  Stress can be brought upon by many factors rin.  So the key is to first stabilize the patient when you could and sana cooperative siya para siya rin magawa niya ito into a continuous program.  One of which is fast from meat at least once a week.

Kapag ang energy ay destabilized ay isa iyang negative na ugali ang mangyayari.  Notice mo how different it is sa energy feedback ni sis quennna from her post. 

Your baby's father needs to also be specific ano ang problem niya why he is like that.  Mahirap kasi manghula.  Do note I can do and read charts but I cannot and will not depend on hula to troubleshoot problems.


Hi, mga sis.

As I've warned until the first week of this December ang feeling na parang Ghost Month.  So continue with being careful in all things.  Prepare rin your plans for the future and hindi lang for next year.  Mabigat ang darating na 6 years at least. 

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #422 on: November 29, 2015, 10:00:28 pm »
thanks, ch.. pero ang effect sa akin..
maghapon akong inantok.. feeling naglilihi hahaha...
grabe bonding ng kama namin kanina hehe...
trying to recall my prayers kanina after communion..
grabe, di ko sya marecall now pero alam ko, may pinagdasal ako. hala.. memory gap na ata ito..

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #423 on: November 30, 2015, 10:07:49 pm »
Thanks Sir CH sa explanation nyo sa last question ko, pero maybtaning na naman po ako dun sa isang pinost nyo - bakit po bawal ang taglish prayers. Ibig po ba sabihin na if nag ta-taglish ako is that the prayer is less effective? Or di naiintindihan ni God or ng saints na nag no novena ako to?

Sa akin naman po just to share - so far the last week po has been peaceful and family focused sana magtuloy tuloy po sya until the end of this week. I guess Sir CH naiisip ko po na maybe nakatulong to deflect the not so positive things na parang ghost month effect like you shared is that I have been praying the rosary when possible and I've really been trying to keep with tithing & giving to charities whether money or in kind. In trying to practice also simplifying both in terms of my thinking and also living. So far its still a work in progress but I really feel more at peace. Parang eto po yung sinasabi nyong abundance is not only material things but the overall na life.

Thank you po sa shine-share nyo ni Akthung kasi malaki po tapaga syang help in my journey.

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #424 on: December 03, 2015, 02:23:49 pm »
Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I've visited this thread. Just done backreading and it's with so many regrets that I've really missed a lot of information/tips.

Anyway, my life's journey has been less easier the past few months. And then I remembered Sir CH's reply on my first ever post here on this thread: As a Water Dog, 2015 will be okay for me except for the last months of the year. We survived the Ghost month, in fact, good things even happened during those times. But alas, we got hit really bad mid-October until now.

There were no employment opportunities for me overseas. A family member was diagnosed with Stage IV cancer, which necessitated us coming home to the Philippines. My husband and I have to live in their family home so we could take care of the ailing family member. Our finances is on a slump (money out, no money in), more frequent petty quarrels with my husband and we even had a vehicular accident last Friday the 13th (thankfully, no one got hurt).

Worse, to use akhtung's analogy, their house is an aquarium with murky waters. The vibe I get from their house is much heavier from what I get from our rented apartment overseas. For example, the house is full of clutter. Emotional hoarder kasi si MIL (literally and figuratively) kaya their house is a malaking tambakan of useless abubots. I don't know when was the last time she cleaned their house. May altar sila pero masyadong magulo, nakatambak even non-religious items. The hallways both in the 1st and 2nd floors end in a CR. And yung CR sa 2nd floor ay nasa itaas ng CR sa 1st floor. Pag open ng CR door, toilet bowl ang bubungad sa iyo. May mirror sa hallway which reflects the stairs. White lights ang gamit in every room. She has a cactus plant na nasa kitchen area (near the sink).

I tried to introduce to her the remedies I've learned from this thread: Use yellow lights except sa kitchen (ayaw nya kasi madilim daw), ilipat ang cactus sa CR (ayaw din), always close the CR doors (ayaw din, para daw "sumingaw" e di pati bad chi sumingaw din. Malapit pa man din sa kitchen). I suggested na mag-hire ng maglilinis ng bahay kahit once a week lang, ayaw nya kasi mahirap na daw magtiwala. Pinapalinis lang nya yung yard. I volunteered to clean kahit yung CR lang, ayaw din. She doesn't believe in FS and has closed her mind to it (very religious siya ha but I don't believe she's spiritual, though). Since she's the queen of the house, I could only suggest and it's not in my personality to impose kaya as much as possible, I only stay sa room ng husband ko. I try to make our room a sanctuary (pero minsan nangingialam pa din siya like she will close the blinds kahit maaga pa). It also doesn't help that my MIL is such a negative person (materialistic, cannot let go of things, even the trivial ones, etc) and my daily interaction with her is really testing my patience, tolerance and understanding.

When we were living overseas, my husband and I strictly don't eat red meat on Tuesdays and Fridays. We also attend the earliest Sunday mass. But since we started living with them, we have to eat what my MIL cooks. Her son (my husband) once requested na kung pwede no red meat on these days, di rin pumayag. I could always cook naman a second dish for us kaso ayaw nyang may nangingialam sa kitchen nya. On Sundays, evening mass ang ina-attendan namin kasi di kaya ng parents nya na gumising ng maaga and they want na we go to church as a family.

I was really looking forward to celebrating Diwali (even put an alarm on my calendar) because I thought we'll be celebrating the day on our own place. Yun nga lang, because we live now in a place which is not ours and the homeowners find the ritual not aligned with their beliefs e hindi ko na rin nagawa :(

I feel that what I'm going to do with my life is a conundrum right now. If you ask me what would be my next step, I will answer with frustration: I don't know. It's my fault din naman. I've been inconsistent with my prayers and my meditation since we've been hit with these problems. The only good thing na nagagawa ko now is doing exercises to help me de-stress. I plan to do the 4-day fasting starting tomorrow and salt bath for cleansing. Will also do the confession-penance-mass combo next week since last time we confessed was October pa.

I apologize for the long post and thank you also for the space. Makes me feel a little better!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 02:26:47 pm by Aquiline »

forumera

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #425 on: December 04, 2015, 10:48:59 am »
Hi. Ano po lucky colors for 2016?

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #426 on: December 04, 2015, 08:42:42 pm »
Hi, quennna.

As long as you felt happy and light plus connected to God ay that is good.  :)


Hi, cldy  1981.

Taglish type of prayers do not work dahil the energy you emit is erratic.  Notice mo no one does mass in Taglish form. 

Yes.  Ang gains that we must realize ay yun sa spiritual sense.  Dahil the wrong view na hindi ma-change would gain you malas for not just the next 2 years but at least 6 years!

As things are doing well sa inyo ay make sure you keep a record how things are now.  Dahil you need to maintain that arrangement, routines, etc.  Any changes sa life must be taken note para makita rin what may have caused that.


Hi, forumera.

I'm not releasing that yet nor really promoting such stuff.  Fire years ang papasok so its not the colors you need to worry about but what kind of aura are you (and those with you) are emitting.  Yun ang color na dapat i-focus on.


Hi, Aquiline.

Basic muna tayo.  If you can get hold of rock salt o sea salt ay do a foot bath at the end of the day.  Kayo ni husband mo.  If you could also find a holy basil plant ay get one.  Place it outside your bedroom window for now.  Limited lang pwede  ko i-suggest as hindi biro situation mo and marami rin na bawal so isa-isahin muna natin ang mga pwede.

If possible ay place a glass of water near your head before you sleep.  HINDI MO IINUMAN ITO!  Sa umaga ay after your morning ritual ay ibuhos mo yun water sa tulsi plant.  Ideally huwag madami and some iwan mo for your husband to do so too - kung open siya.  Kung maari gawin mo itong pagdilig sa area where the sun rises.

Kung walang holy basil then any basil for now.  Yun sa Tuesday and Friday ay once lang muna mag-donate kayo ng monggo soup sa poor na total stranger ha.  No karne.  Strictly the old fashioned monggo soup grandma used to make ha.  If you feel baka i-reject samahan mo ng fish but hiwalay yun fish sa monggo soup. 

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #427 on: December 05, 2015, 09:11:51 am »
Hi Sir CH! Thank you very much po for your suggestions. I really appreciate it. Ikakagat ko po kayo sa prawn tempura next time we eat Japanese food. :)

And thank you also for introducing us to the tulsi plant. I researched po kasi where I can buy such plant and the gardener also has written a blog article about this plant and its amazing properties. So I kind of got the idea behind the glass of water each night and watering the tulsi plant with this water. I just hope magreply na sa inquiry ko yung gardener and hopefully, may available siyang holy basil.

We'll be starting tonight the foot bath using salt water solution as soon as ma-confirm ko with my MIL that the rock salt we have here is not iodized. Otherwise, bili muna po ako. Open naman po si hubby sa mga suggestions nyo. May clarifications lang po sana ako Sir with the rest of your suggestions:

1.  If you could also find a holy basil plant ay get one.  Place it outside your bedroom window for now. - Sir, my husband's room po kasi is on the 2nd floor. There are 3 bedroom windows but none of them has window sill or a ledge outside where I can position the plant. The room is directly over the living room sa 1st floor na may window din on the same side as the bedroom window. Pwede po kaya na outside of the living room window na lang po ilagay yung plant?

2. Yun sa Tuesday and Friday ay once lang muna mag-donate kayo ng monggo soup sa poor na total stranger ha. - Sadly, I don't have control in their kitchen po :( Hindi rin po sila mahilig sa monggo kaya di po siya pwedeng gawing ulam namin and the rest e ibibigay ko. Mahirap din po kasing i-timing na wala si MIL sa bahay so I could cook the monggo soup. If I cook it po kasi na nandun siya and malaman nya na ido-donate lang, wala pong katapusan na pagpapaliwanag yun sa kanya. Pwede po kayang mag-take out na lang from a Filipino restaurant provided na hindi karne yung sahog nung soup and yun po ang i-donate namin?

Thank you very much po talaga Sir. God bless po!

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #428 on: December 05, 2015, 10:06:54 am »
Hi, Aquiline.

As ang bedroom ninyo is on the upper floor you have 2 options.  One ay ilagay ito outside ng ground floor na tapat sa bedroom window ninyo.  The other option is simply to place it on a table na near your bedroom window BUT not so near sa bed naman ninyo.

Yes, as the living room window is under your bedroom window ay pwede rin doon as indicated by option 1 :)

Ha ha.  Its good you asked this kasi yun dilemma mo is so too with many kahit sa mga naging clients ko.  I said donate.  It never indicated you need to cook it.  So you can buy a cooked one already to accomplish this task :)  Do note na dapat it was NOT cooked with meat.  Kahit alisin mo yun meat but if it was cooked with such ay hindi na counted iyon for this task.

Sa foot bath make sure you've rested your feet na ha huwag naman yun pagod pa then do this.  Use warm not hot water para nice.  The key to the salt bath is to relax while doing this.  Though mahirap to erase sa minds ang problems ay learn to relax muna.  Problems never really go away but if we get to compose ourselves yun solution appears.

Super serious level iyang holy basil solution so I shared it na in hope to ease your super serious situation.  Ha ha, its okay lang kung hindi mo ako ikagat sa shrimp tempura.  Just remember na when things improve ay share part of those blessings to those in need.  Well, ibida mo na rin ako kay Oprah :)

Yun sa glass of water near your head sa bed ay hindi naman dapat full.  Pwede rin tig-isa kayo ni husband mo.  Just make sure the holy basil plant gets proper sunlight and good yun soil.  Make sure kung maari yun classic na paso ang gamit.  You can have a his and hers na holy basil if budget allows.

FYI.  You can't use the glass na gagamitin mo for the near the bed requirement for anything else.  You can opt kahit yun nilinis na glass jar ng sandwich spread.  Use that, yun glass jar option na dapat wide mouth, without the cover. 

OT: Hope others don't take advantage of this info and overprice yun holy basil.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 10:19:34 am by CityHunter »

apple99

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #429 on: December 05, 2015, 01:25:12 pm »
Sir CH, sir Akthung, fellow GT,

thank you very much
I am learning so much from everyone.
I am eternally grateful to everyone.

God bless to all

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #430 on: December 05, 2015, 07:00:21 pm »
Thank you po uli Sir CH! Naku, di po kami close ni Oprah pero pag may kakilala po akong kailangan ng FS services, I will definitely recommend you po. And of course, one day, when we can afford na pro level FS services, sa inyo po kami pupunta. But for now, I will definitely share our blessings even in the smallest of ways.

Yey! May available tulsi plants yung gardener. :) And alam ko na rin po kung saan bibili ng terra cotta pots. Hopefully, we can pick the plants and the pots tomorrow. Ok lang po ba na pagtabihin ko ang holy basil and peppermint outside the living room window? I decided to buy peppermint na rin po because I love putting peppermint leaves on my cup of tea.

Re: monggo soup, if I could cook po, I would. In that way I'm 100% sure that the soup won't be contaminated by any meat product. Kaso nga lang mahirap talaga i-timing na wala si MIL. Pero hanap na rin po kami ng restaurant na purely veggie ang preparation ng munggo soup. Ang alam ko po kasi most of the recipes use chicharon and even pork cubes. Kung shrimp po pala ang sahog, okay rin lang po ba yun o not counted pa rin po?

Yun nga po Sir ang pinagdadasal ko. I'm usually a composed person pero the past few weeks po, talaga pong hirap ako to recognise and identify the solution to my problems. Sabi ko nga po kay Lord, mukhang kailangan Nyang gumamit ng flashing neon lights to catch my attention, kahit ngayong time lang.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #431 on: December 05, 2015, 07:45:28 pm »
Hi, Aquiline.

Was a boy scout for many years but not sure if it would be a conflict yun basil sa peppermint.  Alam ko halos same lahi sila.

What I do kasi when I could is make sure na each could be reached by sunlight and ma-water well.  So dapat may spaces o some way na hindi naman yun isa lang ang makinabang mostly sa water and light.

Remember we get trials for a reason.  Yun solution may or may not be something we can easily pick up.  Who knows baka sa iyo talaga itong holy basil approach as I don't really share that until now.

Ha ha.  Hindi mo kaya naisip na baka Oprah-level yun mga ka-chika mo in the near future kaya I mentioned that :)


Hi, apple99.

You're welcome :)

sweetsweet

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #432 on: December 06, 2015, 07:43:47 am »
Sir CH, do you recommend getting a loan or buying something for the future (like a house or car) in the last 2 months of the lunar year? If so, dapat po ba pag full moon po and not new moon? Thanks so much po!

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #433 on: December 07, 2015, 08:53:30 am »
Hahaha! Sige po Sir, kapag may nakadaupang-palad akong person na Oprah level, I'll highly recommend you :)

Nakabili na po pala kami ng tulsi plants yesterday :) Sinamahan ko na rin ng peppermint and lemon balm. Sobrang maaliwalas yung aura nung gardener na pinagbilhan namin. And unsurprisingly so. Harapan ng bahay nya puro herb plants and she even taught me how to do tai-chi breathing to release stress. Hehe. She does that daw around her plants every morning.

Bumili na rin po ako ng ceramic glasses (tea cups without the handle). Wala rin pong sandwich spread containers dito sa bahay. Yun nga lang po, plain water lang ang ginamit ko to clean the glasses. Hapon na po kasi yun so di ko nabilad sa araw and wala pong pure rock salt sa SM grocery, puro iodized! Hindi pa tuloy kami makapag-foot bath :(

We have yet to buy the clay pots nga lang kaya di pa namin na-replant. But I placed na the glasses of water on both our bedside tables last night and dinilig na po namin sa tulsi early this morning. Yung tulsi po pala wants full sunlight and water. Si peppermint naman, partial lang kaya di sila pwede magtabi. Sir, yung area po kasi outside the living room window e partly shaded po kasi yun. Okay lang po ba that I place the plants sa ibang area sa yard na may full sun exposure and then lipat ko na lang sa living room window pag pagabi na po?

Sana nga po makatulong yung holy basil solution sa amin. I'll take note of changes po and update everyone here. Resume ko na po uli yung Twin hearts meditation if the circumstances allow it. And Feast of Immaculate Conception pala tomorrow and we'll be attending the earliest mass ni hubby. Tapos confess po kami on Wednesday in preparation for the Advent season.

happyfemme

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #434 on: December 07, 2015, 01:31:52 pm »
Sir CH permission to apply rin po your suggestion for sis Aquiline? Ok lang po ba?

Kaso walang head board ang bed namin to place the water, pwede bang sa tabi like a desk lamp? Or kailangan ba the glass of water should be over our heads?

For the holy basil po, as long as nasa window lang po ba? No need po ba to put sa north-south-east-west? If nalanta ang basil, may meaning din po ba yun gaya sa cactus na nilalagay sa CR?

Thank you in advance sir CH!

P.S.
Malapit na po showing ng Star Wars, nalala na naman po kita kasi nakita ko si Darth Vader. Hihi!

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #435 on: December 08, 2015, 10:06:49 am »
Hi, sweetsweet.

I would treat this as a pro question but sagutin ko for now. 

Technically ay hindi masama naman to buy on the final months of a year if its for a well-planned move that would put into motion things for years.  Kung if its nothing of that category then I would strongly suggest you postpone it. 

I've already shared a long time ago yun about the phases of the moon.  Yes, may periods wherein mas auspicious to do a certain activity during a certain phase of a moon. 

BUT, yun pag-pick ng fortunate time is just one factor.  As I've said kung hindi major undertaking ay such details are of little value.  Mas mangingibabaw yun aura you radiate from the chi inside you.

And as both house and car are of major cost I strongly suggest you do your homework.  Not just with lousy contractors and bad designs but also how long are you to keep it, upgrade it, etc.


Hi, happyfemme.

The holy basil approach is for an extreme situation kasi the same sa Level 3.  For someone who is not yet in that category the usual cleansing, meditation and good deeds are sufficient enough. 

FYI.  There is no QUICK FIX remedy dahil kung mayroon ay I would be so uber rich na by now and ililibre ko na kayo lahat kahit pro-level advise pa.  Well, there is but it will cost you your very soul at the very least.

IF one chooses this dahil they feel it is needed ay make sure those with you (at least those sharing your room) are in full cooperation.  This is one reason why I share less than 1 percent of what I know here.  Dahil a lot of stuff requires harmonious energy.

May specific areas na mas bagay yun holy basil but won't be revealing those save sa main door and near your bedroom window.  The latter if you need its energy enhancing/cleansing effect most.

Ha ha.  I do hope I am not seduced by the dark side as marami pa naman na projects in line in the early part of next year at the very least.

Oy, sana wala sa inyo ma-seduce sa dark side rin.  Ayaw ko to end up as Obi Wan.  Happy na ako na ala-Yoda.


Hi, Aquiline.

Hmm.  That may be the reason why na to share ko na to you yun holy basil.  Dahil its no coincidence na dapat ma-meet mo yun seller ng plant na iyan na who also shared to you basic taichi.  Kasi iyan talaga ang dapat gawin to maximize yun "power" ng pet plants.

Yes, its okay to move the tulsi where it can live well.  At least you have another plant to help kayo rin - so water that too though not yun from your bedside for now.

Yun holy basil is known as a sacred plant.  For you to be shared with the knowledge of it not just once but twice - yun isa yun sa taichi breathing exercises - ay that means it is going to be of great help.  You just need to be religious about what you need to do - which is simply care it and do the simple exercises.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 12:45:02 pm by CityHunter »

happyfemme

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #436 on: December 08, 2015, 11:44:57 am »
Thank you po sir CH sa pagpapaalala, everytime we ask for help lagi ka nandyan. I will try to make sure that before i apply yung mga suggestions mo maging cooperative ang husband ko.

Sir Ch, ask ko lang sana yung panaginip ko last night. Umaakyat kami ni husband sa mountain (ala tom cruise sa mission impossible) pero lupa lang ang kinakapitan namin, walang rocks. We struggled to reach the top, na ipit pa nga paa ni husband. Ako rin nahirapan umakyat.

We managed to reach the top, pag akyat namin simbahan pala ang nasa itaas. May mga elements akong nakita like forest, water, fish (yung koi).

Nag attend kami ng mass sa dream ko, pero hindi ko na maalala kung natapos namin ang mass hehe, nagising na ako.

Medyo struggling pa rin kami ni husband when it comes to financial resources. And the mantra you shared to me, pinakikinggan pa rin naman namin ni husband.

Marami pa ring bagay na dapat pasalamatan, kapit nalang.

May the force be with you si CH!

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #437 on: December 08, 2015, 01:24:11 pm »
Sir CH, in relation to what you mentioned, pwede nyo po ba ukit ma-share yung ok things & not ok things to do in connection with the phases of the moon? Thank you po!

I recommended you po pala Sir sa bestfriend ki kasi I shared yung chart session/reading nyo sa amin. :)

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #438 on: December 08, 2015, 07:33:03 pm »
Sir CH or any of our sis here - question po I had a really weird dream...

I had a nap po kasi this afternoon, my dream was very vivid na I was pumping breastmilk and so much milk was coming out, parang at the back of my head I knew that there was something not adding up (kasi di naan po ako buntis or nag-be-breastfeed now for that dream to be "normal". Ano po kaya and ibig sabihin ng dream ko?

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #439 on: December 09, 2015, 02:54:09 pm »
"Pooja For Hindus, Tulsi is considered the most sacred plant. In fact it is known to be the only thing used in worship, which, once used, can be washed and reused in Puja, as tulsi is regarded self –purifying. All offering are considered incomplete without the inclusion of the tulsi leaf-hence, we use it in worship.Tulsi also symbolizes Goddess Lakshmi, the consort of shri Vishnu. Women worship the tulsi plant for happy married life.The tulsi leaf has great medicinal value and is used to cure various ailment, including the common cold.We should offer water to the tulsi everyday and do either one or four parikrama of the plant. This removes the evil effects of the sins
Tulsi mantra while doing Parikrama“Yanikanicha papani brahma hatya adikanichaTatsarvam vilayam yati tulsi tvat pradakshinath”
Tulsi Pranam mantra“Mahaprasad janani sarvasowbhagya vardhiniAdhivyadhi haree nityam tulsi tvam namosthute” Tulsi mantra while plucking the leaves“Krishnaya Vasudevaya Devaki NandanayachaNandgop kumaraya Govindaya namonamah”
Significance of Tulsi Plant In Vastu Shastra (Indian Feng Shui): A house build on the basis of Vastu Shastra brings good health, wealth and happiness. However, if due to some reasons any part of the home is not built by following the Vastu Shatra’s principle, in this case Tulsi can certainly play very important role to vanish all the Architectural defects.In this situation if there is any Vaastu Dosh found in home Tulsi must be planted on the same direction. purifies air and revert it back to the affected Vaastu Dosh area; area is being purified and filled up with the positive energy."

Na-curious po ako sa tulsi plant kaya I've researched about it. And the narrative above po yung isa sa mga nabasa ko. Yung "parikrama" means going around the plant from clockwise direction. Though for now po, yung pag-water muna sa plants and tai-chi breathing exercises ang gagawin ko. Hesitant po ako dun sa mantra kasi baka mali pa po yung pronounciation ko sa words.

Pero may nabasa din po ako na dapat po yung number of tulsi plants that you have is of odd number? Di daw po pwede even. E I have two po sa ngayon, tig-isa po kami ni hubby. Hindi po kaya related ito dun sa Russian tradition na when you're giving flowers daw, always odd daw dapat kasi yung even number of flowers e during funerals lang ginagamit? Or yung sa ring, dapat odd number lagi yung diamonds?

So far, it's relaxing po to take care of our new pet plants. Nakakatanggal po ng stress. Kami po ni hubby, less frequent na nag-aaway tapos tumaas po uli tolerance level ko sa kanegahan ng MIL ko. Hehe.

Di lang po kami nakapag-donate pa ng monggo soup. Wala pa po ako mahanap na restaurant na nagse-serve nun e. Sana may chance po na makapagluto na lang ako.

For those who plans to buy holy basil, I suggest ask for the plant using the name tulsi. Magkaiba kasi yung "holy basil" sa Thai holy basil :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close