We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi guys! I'm looking for a good facial center. I'm using the term "high-end" loosely here. Hindi ko naman gusto ng sobrang mahal but what I just mean is I'm willing to spend a little more money than usual basta maganda ang trabaho.Some of the facials I tried are Belo (basic facial) and Dermclinic (acne facial with a doctor). Both were not satisfying. Pero mas disappointed ako sa Dermclinic kasi hindi talaga marunong yung doktor. Learned my lesson there: hindi dahil doktor ok na agad. Any tips?
Ive tried some commercial dermas and all I can say is parang sobrang minamadali ang mga service, the only one na talagang they take their time and mabusisi is SKEEN. They have a branch in Las Pinas and ATC. once youve been to SKEEN you will see the difference na sa service ng iba.