Author Topic: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)  (Read 66297 times)

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #300 on: October 22, 2015, 10:55:30 am »
^sis i beg to disagree. ang sexy mo na kaya, ewan ko bat pinoprob mo braso mo hehe :D

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #301 on: October 22, 2015, 10:56:34 am »
^wahaha i love you sis! Pero nasa angle lang yan! Haha may angle nga ko malaki braso eh

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #302 on: October 22, 2015, 10:58:40 am »
seryoso kasi sis, nakakainis ka. charot :p

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #303 on: October 22, 2015, 11:07:47 am »
^^ haha! Sis yannuh ikaw talaga!

^sis thanks for the tip! Gagawin ko to!

charmed30

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #304 on: October 22, 2015, 11:08:20 am »
^to prevent bacne, i do almost what sis chilli1113 is doing. I found out before na ang cause pala is the shampoo and conditioner. So what i do, i shampoo and condition my hair first, then lagyan ko ng hair clamp. Then i wash my body na to also remove the residue of the shampoo and conditioner after ko i-wash yung hair.

Problem ko naman ngayon is how to lose weight. Almost 3 months na lang before the wedding. I am almost 5 months postpartum and sobrang hirap talaga i-lose ang baby weight. Plus yung "battle scars" ko from my pregnancy. So my gown will have sleeves din.

khalee

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #305 on: October 22, 2015, 12:12:00 pm »
^I was given the same advice for bacne, shampoo and condition first then next should be soap to wash off the residue ng shampoo and conditioner. I have bacne din wayback 2011 or 2012 as in di din ako makapag backless. I tried a lot including back diamond peel. Nag work sa bacne ko yung celeteque back spray. I spray that on my back everyday after shower (not sure kung once or twice a day), now okay na yung back ko, halos wala ng pimple marks. Minsan may tumutubo pa din mga 1 or 2, I used beuache beauty soap na lang for my back for maintenance, but I don't do this everyday na :)

^sis shygirlme and Chili1113, problem ko din and braso. I'll be wearing tube dress pa naman :( I already lost weight and h2b is telling me na di naman daw malaki ang braso ko, pero parang feeling ko kulang pa yung liit nya, I think I need to tone it pero I'm having a hard time to find time for it, pag may time naman, tinatamad na ko. Hahaha ang dami kong excuses  ;D

Problem ko recently is nag breakout ako sa face. Nag start lumabas yung pimples ko last May. Ang lalaki and ang dami talaga. When my sister saw my face, she immediately force (as in force) me to go to Belo. I started with them less than 2 weeks ago, and I must say, natuyo pimples ko. May mga bagong tumubo but natuyo din agad. Yun nga lang you have be matiyaga in doing the daily regimen. Yun din ang sinabi nila sakin. Important daw may regimen kang ginagawa. I'm so tamad pa naman with these things, now tiyaga-tiyaga kailangan. :)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #306 on: October 22, 2015, 12:15:16 pm »
^sis ako naman nagbalat face ko as in! Change of weather din kasi e. Ang pangit tuloy yung iba kita sa video at picture.

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #307 on: October 22, 2015, 06:51:50 pm »
@charmed30 I used to have backne of some sort. Hindi naman sya yung may pus but nangingitin sya after some time. I tried diamond peel, and bleaching pero it always comes back. I've associated it sa sweat ko.  What I did was I would always scrub it with loofah or yung shower puff as in scrub (it might be discouraged by others, but it worked for me hehe). And after I would put benzoyl peroxide 5% on it. I would do this every night. After a month nagdecrease sya. And now wala na sya. Very faint na lang yung scars ko from backne. I also don't apply benzoyle peroxide on my back anymore. This was about mga 5 years ago pa.  Try to continue what your derma prescribed for about a month or two. Kasi nagrereact pa yung skin mo sa gamot. After 2 months and walang pagbabago, then it's not for you. In my case, I easily break out din kasi kaya I'm wary with what I put on my face. I noticed na I have some sort of reaction with salicylic acid. It exacerbates the breakouts and I get this burning sensation hehhe. Kaya I use mild products and those na walang salicylic acid. 

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #308 on: October 22, 2015, 09:31:10 pm »
Tummy at Underarm for me.

I had LHR and this Jao-Li cream is really working. So Undermarm  medyo may pag asa. Yung tummy ko parang wala eh.

I'll give it a month. Pag walang nagbago sa tummy ko. Gown nalang mag aadjust. Yung hindi nalang halata yung tummy. Hahaha.

rf_starshine

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #309 on: October 22, 2015, 10:07:56 pm »
thank you thank you dears sa tips! akala ko ako lang ang may back acne problems! dream ko pa naman talaga ang mag-backless.. oh well... dream na lang talaga. move on.. haha!

ang sabi kasi ng derma it could be triggered by my sweat. eh may magagawa ba ko sa sweat, kusang lumalabas yun lalo na mahilig kami magrunning and biking??! so sundin ko na lang yun routine na sabi nya and hope mag-work.. 6 months pa naman before wedding...may pag asa pa! hahahaha!

sa face naman, before i had pimple breakout! so i tried proactive..nag work naman sa akin (aba dapat lang kasi hindi siya mura noh!)..




NarsJJ

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #310 on: October 23, 2015, 12:41:21 am »
These dang cottage cheese on the back of my thighs! And atleast lose 5lbs 😩

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #311 on: October 23, 2015, 01:10:38 pm »
thanks for the recos sis on preventing backne! :) will do this starting tomorrow! I have the same problem kasi for a long time now, thinking that it was caused by sweat. Maybe the shampoo and conditioner nga. Using beauche soap din for my back and its working naman though there are tad bits na bagong tubo pero unlike before na tadtad talaga.

anyway, mga sis, I'd like to wear contact lens on our wedding. The one na looks like a doll na teary-eyed, will enlighten my already dark brown eyes. Any recos? I'd want to start wearing this month para masanay. Its going to be my 1st time kaya no idea talaga. TIA!

120515

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #312 on: October 23, 2015, 02:04:10 pm »
^ hi sis twinxz, that's a great idea to get used to wearing contacts. some people are allergic so it will give you time to try different brands. i think acuvue has daily lenses with different styles. the ones i'm wearing are prescription contacts from cooper vision, it's called biofinity. my husband uses air optix.

i suggest you use a very good cleaning solution like ao sept plus because it really helps to clean the contacts and make them more comfortable to wear longer. my husband and i use ao sept plus and bausch and lomb saline solution. the saline solution really helps to refresh your eyes at the end of the day after you take your contacts off and makes it easier to put them on in the mornings.

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #313 on: October 23, 2015, 02:54:01 pm »
@rfstarshine, it's not exactly just the sweat that's causing bacne, it's the oils that get clogged up when we sweat and the bacteria that grows from it (moisture from our sweat natural breeding ground for microorganisms).  I sweat a lot, but since I've changed my lifestyle, haven't had bacne for a few years now, even if I go and do my cardio and hot yoga.  I do follow a daily regimen of exfoliating everyday in the shower. As in scrub talaga. Pero I don't put benzoyl peroxide(antibiotic) on my back  anymore.  Plus I've also stopped drinking carbonated drinks at home. Very rare occassions when we're out. Happy preps mga sis.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #314 on: October 23, 2015, 03:35:49 pm »
^^sis! Thank you! :) Which specific Acuvue are you using? Forgot to mention that I also need graded lens (75 left and right)! hihi! I read nga that its the best daw in the market pero when I checked naman the thread for CLs, majority uses Freshlook. :( How long have you been wearing CLs? Will check later if AO Sept plus is available locally. I hope to find the one that suits me agad. I'm afraid of developing any eye problem kasi. huhu! the things you do for the sake of beauty!

120515

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #315 on: October 23, 2015, 04:03:54 pm »
^ hi sis twinxz, i've been using contacts for over 4 years now...i don't use acuvue, i use biofinity, which was what my optometrist here in singapore recommended...you can get ao sept plus from watson's, when we visited the philippines last august, we were able to get a bottle from our local watson's store in our province so you should also have it in manila  ;D

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #316 on: October 23, 2015, 04:18:52 pm »
^oh sorry! 1st that registered kasi was Acuvue. :) Will check din with optical shops in Mega if they have Biofinity.

Regarding Ao sept plus sis, can I also use it as eye dropper? I've read some solutions being used as eye dropper for moisture na din, I guess.

120515

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #317 on: October 24, 2015, 07:45:36 am »
^ hi sis twinxz, it's okay :) nope, ao sept can't be used as a dropper, it's strictly a cleaning solution. you can use the bausch and lomb saline solution as your eye dropper/cleaner. we use these two, ao sept and bausch and lomb, in our eye care routine every day  ;D

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #318 on: October 24, 2015, 03:01:26 pm »
Ako din i NEED to wear contact lenses. My grade is 250 on right and 225 on left. Grabe ang taas noh. Ayoko naman mag glasses.

Problem ko din yan, kasi everytime mag contacts ako, masakit talaga eh! Sobrang uncomfortable. I have contacts pero sobrang dalang ko lang gamitin kasi may something talaga sa mata eh. May tumatama na ewan. Tapos ang bilis pa matuyo ng mata ko! Ever 10mins yata ako nagpapatak. Pano kaya yun sa kasal. :(


This just came in to my mind. Pano kapag sobrang swerte mo and you have mens on your big day? Hehe. Kainins noh?

f878

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #319 on: October 24, 2015, 06:01:05 pm »
i've been wearing contacts for 15+ years na kase sobrang taas ng grado ko. i'm at 650/600 based on my last check up. ;D

may mga brands naman that your eye doctor can recommend if sensitive ang eyes mo sa contact lenses. siguro months before the wedding suot mo every now and then para masanay ang eyes mo sa feel.

medyo naging worry ko din yan kase yung last pair na cl na binili ko before the wedding medyo hindi lapat sa mata ko pero on the day hindi ko na rin napansin sa sobrang busy at bilis ng mga pangyayari. :)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 06:53:16 pm by f878 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close