Author Topic: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)  (Read 66298 times)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2015, 03:46:12 pm »
Dr. Nazal? I believe she used to have a clinic in Katipunan ave. A long long time ago. She used to be my derma ( but this was like a decade ago, even more pa nga yata hehe)  She's very good hehe.  I still use some of the creams she had prescribed before. Yung same generic name. Hegehe.

ilove090509

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #161 on: July 14, 2015, 10:00:05 am »
Mga sis, hindi ko alam kung may nakapagtanong na. Pero kelan ba advisable mag pa hair dye? September kasi wedding ko..

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2015, 10:10:48 am »
2 weeks before the wedding :)

gi_jane101112

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #163 on: July 14, 2015, 01:25:18 pm »
hello sisses! medyop worried ako sa weight and figure ko for our wedding.. :(

nagdiet and exercise ako for one month..diet na sa tanghali lang ako nagrarice, then pinaka late ko na na kain sa gabi ay 7pm - milk with cereals or oatmeal..hindi ako masyadong kumain ng pork for that one month ha..mga once or twice a week lang yata..umiwas din ako sa mga flavored drinks at fastfood..exercise - cardio, planking, sit ups and push ups lang naman..ang takbo ko nung mga 4x a week na mga nasa 20 to 30 mins..ang nakakalungkot mga sis ay hindi ako naglose weight masyado..from 62 kilos naging 61 kilos lang ako..ang nangyari is nagkacurve ako at naging tned ang body ko..gusto ko sana gumaan kahit konti para kayang kaya ako buhatin ng fiance ko (hehe!)..kaso ang bigat ko pa din..paano kaya yun mga sis? natetempt na tuloy ako gumamit ng mga slimming pills..hahaha!

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #164 on: July 14, 2015, 01:36:33 pm »
Ano ba ang goal mo when it comes to your weight? And when is your wedding? Kasi, it is actually normal to lose 1 -2 kg in a month (that is 2-4 lbs.). It also depends on your body's metabolism. For some, losing more than 4 lbs.in a month would be drastic for your health na.  Maybe it would be better as well to advise your fiance to lift weights, since you want him to be able to lift you.  Kasi kahit gumaan ka, kung hindi din kaya ng katawan nya, wala din mangyayari. 

By the way, what your doing is good already.  If you really want to lose more, ELIMINATE your juices and your soda since ang taas ng sugar content nun.  Just drink water. And make sure your milk is just 1% skim milk.  It's also not best to eat cereals, since cereals also contain sugar.  Eat muesli. That is grainy, so high on fiber, whatever you eat, you'll poop.  Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 01:54:03 pm by bonzaigirl »

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #165 on: July 14, 2015, 01:41:45 pm »
hi sis!
her clinic is just walking distance from where I'm working. How much kaya PF nya? Affordable kaya services and creams/toners nya? How's your skin now sis? Ready na ba for the big day?

Hi sis yes that's the one. Cleaning is just 600, LED light 1k per session. I usually do both in one session. I also used her yellow soap, black soap, erythromycin, face lotion, mixture and vita white solution before, ok naman pero kailangan cleaning muna for these to work. I had really good skin after cleaning, smooth and blemish-free talaga pero babalik yung bumps if I keep using makeup hehe so im lessening it muna. If you're prepping for an event, do the last cleaning mga 2 weeks before the big day. Usually it takes 3-5 days para fully mawala yung marks and then you have the best skin condition the week after :)

rightback

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #166 on: July 14, 2015, 02:03:23 pm »
sis gi_jane101112 you can increase your cardio time for your exercise. for food tama si bonzaigirl, avoid sugar. its possible din kasi you are not dropping that much weight because you are building muscles in your body. mas mabigat kasi ang muscles compared to body fat. instead of cereal at night, you can opt for lean protein and veggies (fish and chicken). di mo rin kasi mabuburn yung extra carbs at night.

z0z

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #167 on: July 14, 2015, 03:53:38 pm »
Anyone here tried corseting?

I think I'll give this one a try, para lang hourglass figure effect :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #168 on: July 14, 2015, 04:00:11 pm »
I want to try that slimming corset too! Bahahaha! Pero yung arms talaga yung concern ko :p may slimming corset kaya sa braso?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #169 on: July 14, 2015, 04:06:07 pm »
Yayyy!! Our treadmill at home has been fixed. Sooooo now I really have to start my cardio. I have no excuse anymore!

Also, Ive recently started logging my food intake on fitnesspal. OMG I never realized that I consume so many calories in a day! I consume over 2000 Cal a day, and 3000 Cal when I drink alcohol or eat out! That is way too much for someone who doesnt exercise at all. I should only be eating only 1700 to maintain my weight or eat 1500 below to lose .5-1lb a week. Hahaha I didnt know I was overeating that much!

I want a slimming corset too!! Haha and msdianne... same tayo! i want for the arms!! haha

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #170 on: July 14, 2015, 04:23:23 pm »
Chili! Go brisk walk on your treadmill incline 60% daw according to my trainer for the hips and core. Arms daw is weight training Uhmmmm! Naisip ko baka maging muscle muscle naman. Haha! Truly 70% food intake and 30% exercise.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #171 on: July 14, 2015, 04:46:04 pm »
msdiane thanks for the tips sis and the encouragement!!! I also downloaded some shows I can watch while on the treadmill so I dont get bored haha

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #172 on: July 14, 2015, 04:47:45 pm »
Mich Dulce used to make corsets for around 30k back in Ciara Sotto's time. I wonder how much na!

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #173 on: July 14, 2015, 05:07:37 pm »
Check IG: slimmingcorsetph

I'll get one when I'm on leave in August! Bahahaha! No harm to try :)

z0z

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #174 on: July 14, 2015, 05:28:27 pm »
I got one from Agent Provocateur. Balitaan ko kayo if it works! hahaha

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #175 on: July 15, 2015, 12:39:33 pm »
Regarding waist trainers, they are effective IF you also pair it with exercise. I wear one and wala naman difference if I wear it all day nga kaso food intake mo ganun pa rin and no exercise. Pero if you wear it AND exercise. You will see some difference.. ☺

shrek250190

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #176 on: July 15, 2015, 01:43:48 pm »
Hi mga sis.  Just want to share this link about different planking techniques:

http://www.prevention.com/fitness/planks-every-trouble-spot?cid=socPVNN_20150714_49145996&adbid=10152909661936987&adbpl=fb&adbpr=9815486986

Try natin mga sis. :-)


bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #177 on: July 15, 2015, 01:49:45 pm »
Hi mga sis.  Just want to share this link about different planking techniques:

http://www.prevention.com/fitness/planks-every-trouble-spot?cid=socPVNN_20150714_49145996&adbid=10152909661936987&adbpl=fb&adbpr=9815486986

Try natin mga sis. :-)

Hahaha.. oh do 😊😊... for the first minute na i was doing plank as in steady plank lang for the first time, kala ko nangangatog na yung kalamnan ko hehe.. tapos heated pa yung room. Tagaktak yung pawis ko. hehe..  😄😄😄 Mahirap pero sabi nga nila no pain no gain :) Now I  do a one song series ... I just play one song and do the plank variations :) hahaha... After num parang nagmumura na yung sides and abdomen ko hehe😄😄😄
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 02:02:46 pm by bonzaigirl »

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #178 on: July 15, 2015, 01:58:48 pm »
hello sisses! medyop worried ako sa weight and figure ko for our wedding.. :(

nagdiet and exercise ako for one month..diet na sa tanghali lang ako nagrarice, then pinaka late ko na na kain sa gabi ay 7pm - milk with cereals or oatmeal..hindi ako masyadong kumain ng pork for that one month ha..mga once or twice a week lang yata..umiwas din ako sa mga flavored drinks at fastfood..exercise - cardio, planking, sit ups and push ups lang naman..ang takbo ko nung mga 4x a week na mga nasa 20 to 30 mins..ang nakakalungkot mga sis ay hindi ako naglose weight masyado..from 62 kilos naging 61 kilos lang ako..ang nangyari is nagkacurve ako at naging tned ang body ko..gusto ko sana gumaan kahit konti para kayang kaya ako buhatin ng fiance ko (hehe!)..kaso ang bigat ko pa din..paano kaya yun mga sis? natetempt na tuloy ako gumamit ng mga slimming pills..hahaha!

i recommend 3-day military diet. its a crash course diet plan where you still eat 3-meals a day but with precise menu (with limited substitutions allowed). it worked for me :)
search mo na lang sa internet.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #179 on: July 16, 2015, 03:31:47 pm »
@bonzaigirl - talaga? what creams nireco nya sayo?

@sparklingjewel - sis! finally had the courage to visit her clinic last Monday. ang ganda ni doc at 70. she doesn't look one. she reco na mag LED light ako and cleaning but I was on lunch break lang baka not enough yung time. I asked her for maintenance products instead and match tayo ng ginagamit now. Planning to visit her clinic later once makalabas ng maaga. Can't afford kasi na walang make up sa office. Haha! Been using her products na for 3 days and nasa purging stage ako I guess. Sabi kasi nung asst nya magbabalat daw ako, at eto na nga, micropeeling. But my pores are getting smaller. Sana pinush ko pala muna magcleaning para mas effective yung mga gamot. Thanks for the advise sis! Maybe sis di ka hiyang sa makeup na gamit mo kaya you keep on getting bumps? Kasi pina-stop din ako ni doc mag BB cream.

Re: corsets
Balitaan nyo kami sis kung effective ba, gusto ko din kumuha nito para suot ko while at work. Gustung gusto ko pa ma-emphasize yung curves ko (gusto ko mala-Thalia! HAHA!). Lalo na yung gown ko, will really show it. haha!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close