We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello, posted this already in another topic pero baka may makakasagot dito if ever heheSissies...Anyone who booked Infinite Soul or graduate brides who got them to perform for CEREMONY (Catholic wedding) + RECEPTION??? I want to know sana for a Catholic ceremony, did you get a choir to sing the church songs like kordero... Our father, etc. kasi in their contract,it doesnt include those songs...right? or did you ask the coordinator to play mp3 for those songs... TIA! Sana may makasagot neto... I want to book them na sana mamaya hehe
Actually ganyan din ang prob ko. pumapayag ba ang church na mp3 na lang the entire ceremony? if ever na ayaw ko na amghire ng choir/band? para makatipid lang..
Hi Sis savvychic! Pencil booked na sa Lourdes church but I really like San antonio de padua, but I have to check if its still available sa date ko. is it ok sa mga church na magsound rehersal muna? I really like kasi na mp3 na lang lalo na sa walking down the aisle ko.
Hi sis Savvychic. Actually ang mp3 ko is for the entourage and other special wedding songs during the ceremony and then yung for the church songs I can hire na lang the church choir. What do you think?
Hi Sisses, I'm thinking of getting a Tagaytay based florist for my flowers / styling. Does anyone have feedback re. Il Fiore? So far Ms. Bhem is super accommodating and prompt in her response. Which impresses me because the Manila-based stylists I've tried to get in touch with are really slow to respond. Many thanks in advance!
^sis savvychic thanks sa suggestion mo ng stat events! ka chat ko rin sila pero i'm still wondering what kind of service i need