Author Topic: 2015 Brides (Part 6)  (Read 71320 times)

120515

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #380 on: July 09, 2015, 12:36:05 pm »
i just order directly from photobook, sis belle_v2g...they usually post any sales/special discounts they have online on their website...i get updates of these because i'm a recurring buyer so i'm on their mailing list...every time there's a good deal, i buy...i googled and there's currently a 42% off offer in photobook australia.

here's the link in case you haven't been there before: http://www.photobookaustralia.com.au/

they now have lay-flat photobooks as well and ours turned out really nice! we just received our order yesterday - the layflat photobook of our prenup. true to their word, photobook sent it within 7 days from the day i ordered  :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #381 on: July 09, 2015, 12:48:43 pm »
Thanks sis 120515.. That was really handy. :) I joined groupon australia and saw their deals for photobooks. I will compare the rates perhaps it's easier if i order directly from them.once we have started choosing the photos, for other wedding pictures that won't fit in the official wedding album i guess, photobook will be the next best option. :) thanks sis!

ece

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #382 on: July 09, 2015, 01:47:39 pm »
i just order directly from photobook, sis belle_v2g...they usually post any sales/special discounts they have online on their website...i get updates of these because i'm a recurring buyer so i'm on their mailing list...every time there's a good deal, i buy...i googled and there's currently a 42% off offer in photobook australia.

here's the link in case you haven't been there before: http://www.photobookaustralia.com.au/

they now have lay-flat photobooks as well and ours turned out really nice! we just received our order yesterday - the layflat photobook of our prenup. true to their word, photobook sent it within 7 days from the day i ordered  :)

I tried to check kung meron din dito sa UAE, ay meron! 42% off din. yey! naexcite akong gumawa! hahaha! thanks for sharing sis!  :)

f878

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #383 on: July 12, 2015, 07:59:25 am »
Congrats and best wishes sisses BPstar and ilynaloira! Such beautiful brides with beautiful weddings! Congrats din sis belle_v2g sa feature nyo! Super love your photos by Gail. :D

I want to thank all the sisses here who sent their greetings and good vibes to me on our wedding day! Sobrang grateful talaga ako sa inyo lalo na for those who prayed with me for good weather because God answered them! :)
The best talagang support group ang GT for brides and b2b's. :D

Jailalee

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #384 on: July 13, 2015, 04:14:24 pm »
Curious lang to the recent grads, where are your gowns na? I just got mine from the cleaners, lo and behold di na kagad kasya sa waist area haha! That was fast.

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #385 on: July 13, 2015, 04:27:06 pm »
Oh wow sis jailalee... parang nakita ko tung mga pics mo before and id i remember it right you were pretty slim hehe. Natakot naman ako bigla. hehe

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #386 on: July 13, 2015, 04:36:25 pm »
Jailalee, I can relate! Mini-moon pa lang nagagawa namin, feeling ko I already gained weight!  ;D Good luck to me when we go to our actual honeymoon few months from now. Hahaha

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #387 on: July 13, 2015, 04:39:19 pm »
Curious lang to the recent grads, where are your gowns na? I just got mine from the cleaners, lo and behold di na kagad kasya sa waist area haha! That was fast.

My gown is in my in law's house! haha.. Me and hubby are living overseas so my in laws were the ones who picked up our gown/suit after the cleaning.. But I'm sure medyo masikip na siya, hubby and i eat and eat and eat these days esp when we are on trips..😃

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #388 on: July 13, 2015, 04:41:56 pm »
Jailalee and hallerski, what did you do or are planning to do to your gowns? Mine is with my mum. I still haven't done anything to preserve it. I don't even know if I'm willing to shell out money to do so. Haha

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #389 on: July 13, 2015, 04:45:08 pm »
Ladies: How many pounds did you lose before the wedding? And how many months before did you start losing weight? DId you diet or did you lose weight without even trying?

OMG I cannot seem to diet! Im so takaw as in Ive gained 15 lbs since we got engaged! I  amm HOPING that once I start feeling the pressure that I will lose weight. But when will that be??!! MY wedding is 10 months from now.

Jailalee

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #390 on: July 13, 2015, 04:51:00 pm »
I lost 3kg lang pero I wasn't supposed to lose anything kasi I was thin as is na and I wasn't dieting at all. I was asked to eat more nga kasi ang sagwa na tignan. Dala lang siguro ng stress. Tapos yung photoshop sakin, baliktad, the photog tried to make my ribs less prominent. I'm 5'5" and mga a day before the wedding 42kg nalang ako.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #391 on: July 13, 2015, 04:52:02 pm »
Chili, I've been told that brides will lose weight because of the stress, unless you are a stress eater. I lost 5-7lbs then maintained the weight despite eating A LOT a few months before the wedding! I attribute this to "happy stress" --- super happy that I got to eat so much without gaining weight! Hahaha

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #392 on: July 13, 2015, 04:54:19 pm »
Sis chili, i think you will start feeling the pressure 6 months before the wedding? Haha.. For now hindi pa siguro kase naiisip mo you still have lot of time.. 😁
Sis caleeice, I don't know nga what to do with my gown eh. Sometimes I'm thinking of selling it to my designer! Haha.. She can display it on her shop or additional sillhouette din for her potential clients to try on.. But I'm sure di papayag si hubby.. :D

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #393 on: July 13, 2015, 04:54:27 pm »
Hahaha sis chili1113, naku i am also panicking, i lost 10 pounds over the last 6 months, and now I am gaining a few again.  I don't know or bloated lang ako. I am hoping na bloated lang ako hehe.  Best advice is don't drink soda.  Kahit diet soda. Drink lots of water. Less intake of salt para you won't bloat. hehe.  Let's just pray na we can do this. You have 10 months :) I have 11 more. hehe. Kaso last year I had the same problem. And I wasn't able to lose anything. This year lang hehheehe. Jaya natin to. hehe. BalikAlindog program :)

120515

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #394 on: July 13, 2015, 04:59:38 pm »
you can do it, everyone! i guess it all starts with just eating a lot of fruits and vegetables and drinking tons of water :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #395 on: July 13, 2015, 05:02:32 pm »
Sis jailalee i left my gown in the province. I had it dry cleaned before we went back abroad. Pero ngayon, I don't know why there's a part of me na parang nanghihinayang why I didn't brought it back with me here. :(

Sis caleeice, how do they preserve gowns ba? Is it expensive? Dati gusto kong ipa-auction, then after a while gusto ko magpa 'trash the dress' pictorial , then naisip ko sayang naman masisira ang gown. tomorrow baka may iba na ulit akong plano. Hmmm.. Hahaha!

Sis chili, my weight has been consistent at 55kg eh. And even after the wedding im still around 55. I haven't monitored my weight days before the wedding though i believe, and manny mondelo told me too na pumayat ako compared when he took my measurements six months earlier.

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #396 on: July 13, 2015, 05:02:59 pm »
sis chili ako naman baligtad kung kelan palapit wedding tumaba! muntik na di magkasya gown ko sakin. sarap kumain kasi umuwi na si husband ko non eh.

reg: gown. nasa box lang yung sakin. plan ko benta sana sabi ni husband ko benta ko sakin nalang pera pambili ko daw bag haha kaso napapaisip ako. parang di ko feel may kapareho ng gown hehe. pero pwede pa benta yun sakin since 2 in 1 gown ko. di ko natanggal yung train nya nung reception e kaya nga pwede pa gamitin yung isang look.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #397 on: July 13, 2015, 05:21:21 pm »
Thank you ladies!! HAHA I am getting so sad na because I cant seem to lose all the weight that Ive gained!! But sana before the wedding I start losing. In my 1st wedding I couldnt diet because I was preggers that time. BUT even if I wasn't dieting I couldn't eat so much esp on the last month due to anxiety and excitement LOL... I am hoping that I get that same excited feeling wherein I cant eat even if pilitin ko pa!!!!

Sana talaga I start losing weight like most of the ladies here. But 15 lbs is a lot to lose so I have to start losing soon haha =)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #398 on: July 13, 2015, 05:27:27 pm »
Haha! You'll be alright sis chili. The wedding stress will do it for you. :)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #399 on: July 13, 2015, 05:32:49 pm »
Chili. Agree. I'm sure you'll lose weight few months before the wedding because of the stress. Hehe.

Belle, I visited a link that was posted here before. Costs to preserve the gown start at 20k. I didn't inquire anymore because I got scared that costs might reach 30 to 40k. Too expensive for me!

Hallerski, do some designers really buy back the gowns that they made? That's interesting! Hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close