Author Topic: 2015 Brides (Part 6)  (Read 71342 times)

berryprincessy

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #280 on: June 29, 2015, 02:14:22 pm »
Mga sis.. I need tips and advices again (pasensya na madami katanungan) anyone po ba na may alam, may idea or nagawa ng theme ang fairytale wedding theme? as in parang feeling princess pero wala lang mga crowns and etc... hindi ko kasi alam pano ko ma-incorporate/magawa ang idea na ganun sa wedding ko from church to reception yung ambiance na ganun.. anyone po na may idea dito? please help. thanks po....

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #281 on: June 29, 2015, 03:19:01 pm »
Mga sis.. I need tips and advices again (pasensya na madami katanungan) anyone po ba na may alam, may idea or nagawa ng theme ang fairytale wedding theme? as in parang feeling princess pero wala lang mga crowns and etc... hindi ko kasi alam pano ko ma-incorporate/magawa ang idea na ganun sa wedding ko from church to reception yung ambiance na ganun.. anyone po na may idea dito? please help. thanks po....
 

Hi sis may stylist ka na ba? You can sk your stylist about it.  You can focus on one aspect like if you want disney fairytales, or disney princesses, or focus on one fairytale and expound on it. I had a classmate in highschool whose wedding theme is alice in wonderland. Tapos lahat ng guests they were wearing some sort of hat. And each table ay may character sa alice in wonderland. They had their wedding in Antonio's in tagaytAY.  If you describe your theme sa stylist mo,i'm sure makakaya naman nila yun

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #282 on: June 29, 2015, 05:33:02 pm »
This is the first time I've seen Paul & Toni's SDE circulating in social media sites. OMG my teeeeeaaaars!!! The wedding is just full of love!!! These are the kind of weddings I love watching over and over again! Bob Nicolas is epic, another great video by him.
https://vimeo.com/131879271

And by the way, ang gwapo ni Aga Muhlach. :)

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #283 on: June 29, 2015, 05:41:32 pm »
This is the first time I've seen Paul & Toni's SDE circulating in social media sites. OMG my teeeeeaaaars!!! The wedding is just full of love!!! These are the kind of weddings I love watching over and over again! Bob Nicolas is epic, another great video by him.
https://vimeo.com/131879271


i'm not a fan of toni and paul.. but sis, i love their sde so much.. it's the type of sde which doesnt focus on fancy cars, expensive gifts, and high profile guests (cameo lang), but you will love it.. because it's full of so much love! :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #284 on: June 29, 2015, 05:42:25 pm »
Mga sis.. I need tips and advices again (pasensya na madami katanungan) anyone po ba na may alam, may idea or nagawa ng theme ang fairytale wedding theme? as in parang feeling princess pero wala lang mga crowns and etc... hindi ko kasi alam pano ko ma-incorporate/magawa ang idea na ganun sa wedding ko from church to reception yung ambiance na ganun.. anyone po na may idea dito? please help. thanks po....

Sis I saw Teddy Manuel do a Disney Princess/Fairytale theme.
https://instagram.com/p/00MJG9LArq/?taken-by=teddymanuel

The designs are Beauty and The Beast (the a rose in a glass dome), Snow White (the one with hanging apple), Sleeping Beauty (with the tiara), Cinderalla (with the glass slipper)

It's nice because it the theme is evident but still elegant and formal. This was used for a debut but I can imagine it can be adapted for a wedding.


 
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 05:44:40 pm by Chili1113 »

120515

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #285 on: June 29, 2015, 05:55:28 pm »
i was also teary-eyed watching toni and paul's sde...they had such lovely vows  :)

hi berryprincessy, to add to bonzaigirl and chili1113's ideas, i saw one wedding where they made book cutouts of their favorite scenes from fairy tales like this:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/58811417@N03/5393324573

they put the cutouts on their tables as part of the table setting :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #286 on: June 29, 2015, 06:03:06 pm »
i'm not a fan of toni and paul.. but sis, i love their sde so much.. it's the type of sde which doesnt focus on fancy cars, expensive gifts, and high profile guests (cameo lang), but you will love it.. because it's full of so much love! :)

I love the sde and especially, their vows. everything's from the heart plus the happiness in their family's faces and even the guests.. ang sarap panoorin! You're right, while I was watching too, I am more focused sa actions nila and their speeches. Grabe ang layo sa mga ibang celebrity weddings puro patalbugan lang.

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #287 on: June 29, 2015, 06:07:27 pm »
^i watched their wedding special at abscbn. and when I watched their sde. nakakaiyak pa din! kahit mas buo yung wedding vows nila sa wedding special, nakakaiyak pa din kahit yug sa sde

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #288 on: June 29, 2015, 06:25:37 pm »
120515: Those cutouts are sooo cute sis!!!

edna_mode

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #289 on: June 29, 2015, 06:50:28 pm »
i'm not a fan of toni and paul.. but sis, i love their sde so much.. it's the type of sde which doesnt focus on fancy cars, expensive gifts, and high profile guests (cameo lang), but you will love it.. because it's full of so much love! :)

so true!!! Paul and Toni's SDE is full of love! sobrang ramdam mo ang pagmamahal nila... And I also love the fact that the video captured all raw emotions... and no showcasing of expensive gifts, fancy cars... I actually love the cameo of the high profile guests showing real emotions (crying, laughing).  And sobrang nakakatawa na muntik nang i-kiss ni Paul si Toni! Fiance and I were just talking about it the other day, na sa sobrang happy namin baka makiss namin ang isa't isa  during the church ceremony :D haaays this SDE is pure love :) super galing talaga ni Bob Nicolas  :-*

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #290 on: June 29, 2015, 06:56:23 pm »
^i watched their wedding special at abscbn. and when I watched their sde. nakakaiyak pa din! kahit mas buo yung wedding vows nila sa wedding special, nakakaiyak pa din kahit yug sa sde

Sis shygirlme, I didn't get to watch the wedding special but you are right, kahit part lang napanood ko sa sde, I cried pa din.. well, they laugh and cry, then laugh again..and everyone's just happy. For me, it's a legit "beautiful wedding", seen nothing but pure love. :)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #291 on: June 29, 2015, 07:08:25 pm »
^naku sis pag napanood mo magready ka ng tissue! nakakaiyak ang vows nila! and you're right pure love talaga

Jailalee

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #292 on: June 29, 2015, 07:16:25 pm »
Congratulations bpstar and amia maq!

Super agree on finalizing everything ASAP. I was crying the night before the wedding from stress haha. Got around 2 hours of sleep lang, we were still running around putting labels on the souvenirs, wrapping offertory items, putting everything for church and reception into separate boxes. Remembered that I stillhad to get a manicure at around 7pm, good thing the nail salons were still open.

ece

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #293 on: June 29, 2015, 07:19:07 pm »
nakakaiyak si Paul!! kahit paulit ulit ko panoorin, nakakaiyak padin. ang ganda.

mrsBuens

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #294 on: June 29, 2015, 07:28:01 pm »

after watching the tv special..nakakaiyak pa din ano..so raw and genuine ng emotions...i think this is one of the best celebrity weddings i've ever watched :)

juwie

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #295 on: June 29, 2015, 07:44:47 pm »
I didn't expect a worship song to be chosen as an SDE song! I super love that song they used (Touch The Sky by Hillsong) I sing it sa Church namin hehe

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #296 on: June 29, 2015, 09:11:12 pm »
nice! That's from hillsong pala sis juwie.. not familiar with their other songs though (only few i know) but it fitted very well on their sde. Galing!!

f878

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #297 on: June 30, 2015, 05:20:33 am »
i've been watching sde's since mid-2000's pero isa talaga si paul soriano sa may pinaka-heartfelt vows from a groom that i've ever heard! napanood ko yung tv special nila and i can't help but "aww" at his every sentence. :) *kilig*

nice sis juwie. :) dahil jan naghanap tuloy ako ng worship songs na pwede din gamitin for the wedding. i'm a fan of brooke fraser na contributor din sa albums ng hillsong and she has a lot of mainstream songs na magaganda. :)

120515

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #298 on: June 30, 2015, 07:38:36 am »
the first sing used in the sde is one of my favorite songs and it just set the whole mood for me :)

i didn't realize the rest of the songs were worship songs. speaking of worship songs or christian songs used in an sde, i saw one before were they used an fm static song called "take me as i am" it was also beautiful :)

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #299 on: June 30, 2015, 09:26:18 am »
their SDE was truly heartfelt! Nakakaiyak sobra! Very different from the previous celebrity wedding. I can really feel their sincerity. 

I love the sde and especially, their vows. everything's from the heart plus the happiness in their family's faces and even the guests.. ang sarap panoorin! You're right, while I was watching too, I am more focused sa actions nila and their speeches. Grabe ang layo sa mga ibang celebrity weddings puro patalbugan lang.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close