We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@monasis..omg kaya pala wala ako update sa oral gluta sa question ko closed na pala ang thread? LOLhayy hearing that stresses me out.I decided to go back to Tathion 307 kahit nakakabloat sa akin.I'll just try to watch my eating and now ai have a reason to really work out before I go to work.. pero sis mona, what are your inputs regarding oxidative stress and glutathione?diba dapat glutathione should be in a high level sa blood..pero lets say I would exercise vigorously.. it increases the oxidative stress sa body, and it demands glutathione, correct?Kaya nga daw exercise depletes glutathione stores sa body due to the oxidative stress brought about by exercising What are your thoughts about this?Any food to avoid while on gluta as well?aside caffeine
^ yes sis. It depletes glutathione stores Siguro avoid lang.you can read here:http://www.antioxidants-for-health-and-longevity.com/glutathione-food-sources.htmlunder the one that says, "Glutathione is primarily" ek ek in blue.just find the word "caffeine" in the article in this link also:https://experiencelife.com/article/glutathione-the-great-protector/I saw one medical article pero I cant be bothered sa jargon. too lazy to think LOL!
guys san pwede bumili ishi premium? oos kasi lagi anyway, if wala talaga ishi, [textspeak!] masusuggest niyong kapalit na affordable lang din? and hindi yellowish or pinkish ang effect?