We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^hi sis! I do have a friend na meg and jane ang videographer nila. nice ang videos nila.
hello sisses! ask ko lang kailngan ba talaga ng save the date? hehe para san ba to? kelan ba pinapakita usually? thank you!
Hi sisses! Newbie here. I have been backreading and correct me if I'm wrong but I have not read any recommendations for candid and vintage style for photographers. H2B and I are not so much into the posey shots because it's just not our personality. We're not even considering having an engagement shoot. We are also torn between hiring a videographer or just sticking to photographs only. Not so much into the SDE. Also because we are just planning to have a garden civil wedding. Can anyone suggest photographers with a candid and vintage style? Also if we eventually decide on getting a videographer for documentary purposes only, can you suggest suppliers for this too with a similar candid and vintage style?
Ilang lumens ba ang usually na kailangan ng photo/video sa projector ?
share ko lang. i got Gail as my photographer from Foreveryday photography. nagmeet kami yesterday. sobrang bait niya and he discussed everything. parang naging wedding consultant na namin siya hehe