We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
About high end suppliers doing a better job for their celebrity clients... I beg to differ on this. As they won't be able to defend themselves here, I would like to share my experience with them. We booked Pat Dy only a week before our wedding. We never even met nor talked to him prior to the day itself and yet he was so nice and feeling close (in a nice way) to all of us! Super makulit and palabiro siya! I never felt any discrimination or that he wasn't doing his job as well as he would for celebrities. During preps, aside from capturing candid moments, he would tell me how to pose. He made sure everything was perfect for each shot. He would fix my hair and ask his assistants to fix my gown etc. My now husband and I are some of the most awkward people in front of the camera, but we never felt that way because Pat, Francis, Henry and the rest of his team made us feel at ease and they would help us by telling us what to do for some shots. Everybody loved Pat's rock show! During the after party, people were raving at how beautiful our photos were! I would even tell them how lucky we were that we were able to book him super last minute!The same goes for Jason. While Pat is more hands on in terms of shooting, Jason was nonetheless very hands on during the time that he had to sew everything together and come up with his equally superb SDE. He was super nice and cool! He would occasionally come up to me and tell me para magkwento or say random stuff like, I heard about your dog and bunnies in the artwork ha! And I really appreciated it.So no, we never felt like these high-end suppliers do a better job with celebrity clients. Of course, I couldn't speak for other suppliers because I've never had the chance to work with them. But I'm pretty sure that they won't reach their status today if it weren't for their exceptional talents and skills and utmost professionalism they show to each and every one of their clients.
Sis krysia27, may i know the rates of inDemand wedding films? We're still looking for an affordable videographer. Thanks!:)
Got a very good deal with Aysa of Ghe C today! now on the hunt for our Photographer, I am down to Nicolai Melicor, Gail Bitoon and Toto Villaruel
My vote is on Toto. Check out Chestknots too parang kastyle din nila your options.
Hi sis juwie, hehe. Sige ganun na lang din ang gawin ko kung sakali. i send a message to them thru fb siguro. thanks sis. kelan ang wedding mo sis?