We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^ I think it's Janella Salvador, di ko lang alam yung tragedy/rumor, curious din ako.
Wala bang photo man lang si FP behind bars or in handcuffs?! Sa dami kasi ng siniraan nya at tumatak na sa tao, true or not, ex. halitosis (Kim, Jake), gay (...sa dami), addict, sex or drugs (...), lasenggo, klepto, tax evader, basta ang dami. Ang mga tao naman, kebs na true or not, basta yun na ang tingin nila sa taong nasiraan or meron ng doubt at the back of their mind.
I think people got tired of it because when I visit her blog now, mga 4 comments na lang per post which used to be hundreds and thousands.
jeron and jane "daw"