We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Clarifying shampoo is still shampoo that you lather. The process of lathering the hair makes falling hair worse kaya nga ang advise is to shampoo a few times a week lang but since mainit satin and we love bathing we really can't help it.Dry shampoo is a powder that absorbs oil, neutralizes odors and gives body to thinning hair minus water and the agitating action of the fingers lathering the "shampoo" on the scalp.
^What works for you may not work for everyone else plus the topic is Dry Shampoo. If I were looking for a clarifying shampoo I would have searched the thread and I would have easily found one.Did your reply answer the question that I posted:-Where to find a good dry shampoo locally?NOGo post on the Shampoo and Conditioner thread instead.