watch now

Author Topic: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)  (Read 82317 times)

keejac21

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #300 on: August 17, 2017, 08:28:43 am »
^Hey, you should not post ads in this thread. There's a separate section for that.

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #301 on: August 17, 2017, 01:58:38 pm »
@Ireneeeeee.......thanks. 
Maybe i should try emulsion.....
Is it heavier or lighter than moisturizer?

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #302 on: August 29, 2017, 10:50:17 pm »
@cupcakejane I think it's necessary if you have dry skin :) Mas crucial ata ang sunblock than moisturizer for daytime use.

Actually I have combination skin.  I just use makeup base in the morning.  I'm not sure if it has moisturizer kasi hindi naman dry ang skin ko.

armie8

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #303 on: September 22, 2017, 03:41:52 pm »
ako I've tried a lot of moisturisers pero after a while, nagbbreakout nako. So ngayon, ang ok lang na moisturiser for me is yung Clean and Clear na moisture essential and yung Farmstay na Whitening Ampoule.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #304 on: September 23, 2017, 04:00:24 pm »
Anyone tried Kiehl's, ano feedback nyo? I've been meaning to try their Ultra line (facial cream, moisturizer, wash), I just want to know a legit review since it's quite pricey.

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #305 on: September 23, 2017, 05:17:33 pm »
Try the lightweight moisturizer from SIMPLE skincare. :) P499 yata siya for 200ml sa Watsons. Very lightweight and absorbed agad ng skin.

Kim

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #306 on: September 23, 2017, 11:11:16 pm »
Anyone tried Kiehl's, ano feedback nyo? I've been meaning to try their Ultra line (facial cream, moisturizer, wash), I just want to know a legit review since it's quite pricey.

I've been using the Ultra Facial Moisturizer - Intense Hydration for the longest time. I would recommend it only for those who have dry skin, like myself. It works for me -- no breakouts. 'Yung friend ko with combination skin didn't like it. She's happier with the oil-free gel cream (moisturizer).

For the facial wash, hindi ko masyadong type ang Kiehl's, although no breakout naman. Mas okay for me 'yung Neutrogena Deep Clean - Brightening Foaming Cleanser. Mas mura pa.

If you really want to try Kiehl's, hingi ka muna ng mga samples. They're generous naman.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 11:12:59 pm by Kim »

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #307 on: September 25, 2017, 04:10:36 pm »
Kim thank you Sis, actually dry skin ako, but to be safer Im leaning towards for combination skin products, since nag o-oily ako sa T zone. Thanks a lot!

Bakit di mo nagustuhan yung facial wash ng Kiehl's?

I also saw sa reviews na mas rich pala yung Ultra facial moisturizer in comparison with the ultra facial cream, so mukang facial cream bibilhin ko.

Btw, Im based in Qatar, magoopen palang store dito ng Kiehl's. Sa duty free palang meron.   :-\

shinies

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #308 on: September 25, 2017, 07:00:22 pm »
Meron ba sa inyo using ampoule/serum as your moisturizer? Ano gamit niyo if ever?

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #309 on: September 25, 2017, 11:35:22 pm »
Sis shinies, ako. Nagbalik loob kasi ako sa Olay noong July then super nag breakout ako ng bongga. Ang gamit ko nalang ngayon It's Skin VC Effector. Bale cleanser, toner, serum and sunblock. 

Kim

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #310 on: September 25, 2017, 11:51:11 pm »
Kim thank you Sis, actually dry skin ako, but to be safer Im leaning towards for combination skin products, since nag o-oily ako sa T zone. Thanks a lot!

Bakit di mo nagustuhan yung facial wash ng Kiehl's?


Hi, sis. I think we should stick to the thread topic -- MOISTURIZER.  :D

But to answer your question... hindi naman sa hindi ko nagustuhan yung sa Kiehl's. It's just that it wasn't so special to warrant the price. May mas nagustuhan akong moisturizer at a fraction of the cost.

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #311 on: September 26, 2017, 08:37:51 am »
Based on experience nag babago kasi ang skin natin lalo na when we hit the 35 plus sa age. And also depends kung oily, dry, normal or combination.

I used khiel?s ultra facial moisturizer during the day, it?s really effective in keeping my skin moisturized throughout the day, matagal din siya maubos kasi konti lang ang kailangan, pag madami ka nilagay matagal siya ma absorb ng skin.

For night time i used bio oil or emu oil then cerave night cream.

I?ll be switching to cosrx moisturizer to see kung mas ok. I?m still searching for a moisturizer to help my skin look more plump and supple. So far no luck yet.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #312 on: September 26, 2017, 03:37:33 pm »
Kim haha ok sorry! Thanks Sis!  ;D

 amethyst028 hinde ba heavy for day time yung ultra facial moisturizer ng Kiehl's? I've read kasi na it's more apt to use it sa gabi, since it's heavier daw, and mas advisable yung ultra facial cream in the morning. Does yours have SPF na? TIA  ;D

Hit and miss ako sa skincare products, and I had hormonal imbalance for almost 4 years since I moved here in the Middle East. As in extreme acne breakouts in my chi, cheeks and forehead, though I can't call it cystic acne pa din naman. Ngayon lang uli naging (almost) clear ang skin ko and free from breakouts, so far sa oil control, Body Shop Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion (considered a moisturizer) helped me control my oil secretion all throughout the day. But since it's mattifying, it can be a bit drying sa pakiramdam. 

At night, I use Bio Oil (effective for scars!) and sometimes if I feel that I need deep moisture I slather Virgin Coconut oil, though it's too heavy, so expected na after a few days may zits and bumps na magaappear. Kaya I do it mga twice a week lang, alternate ng Bio Oil.

Ngayon I bought Cetaphil moisturizer, yung normal lang na variant, yet again, merong breakouts, though not extreme mga 2 lang na pimples, halatang effect sya ng Cetaphil.

I love Olay products, it has brightening effects on me, mukang fresh, affordable pa, kaso it breaks me out.   :'(

I don't commute and halos 20 hours a day nasa airconditioned room, which I guess resulted to my skin being all the more dry, kaya mas nagiging oily ako since mas double action skin ko sa pag secrete ng oil. Day time, I try my best to avoid putting a lot of moisturizer since nago-oily ako sa T zone.

I need to find a moisturizer na light, moisturizing enough but won't clog my pores and result to a pimple or two, and won't add to my natural oil for day time.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #313 on: September 26, 2017, 03:47:07 pm »
Kim haha ok sorry! Thanks Sis!  ;D

 amethyst028 hinde ba heavy for day time yung ultra facial moisturizer ng Kiehl's? I've read kasi na it's more apt to use it sa gabi, since it's heavier daw, and mas advisable yung ultra facial cream in the morning. Does yours have SPF na? TIA  ;D

Hit and miss ako sa skincare products, and I had hormonal imbalance for almost 4 years since I moved here in the Middle East. As in extreme acne breakouts in my chi, cheeks and forehead, though I can't call it cystic acne pa din naman. Ngayon lang uli naging (almost) clear ang skin ko and free from breakouts, so far sa oil control, Body Shop Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion (considered a moisturizer) helped me control my oil secretion all throughout the day. But since it's mattifying, it can be a bit drying sa pakiramdam. 

At night, I use Bio Oil (effective for scars!) and sometimes if I feel that I need deep moisture I slather Virgin Coconut oil, though it's too heavy, so expected na after a few days may zits and bumps na magaappear. Kaya I do it mga twice a week lang, alternate ng Bio Oil.

Ngayon I bought Cetaphil moisturizer, yung normal lang na variant, yet again, merong breakouts, though not extreme mga 2 lang na pimples, halatang effect sya ng Cetaphil.

I love Olay products, it has brightening effects on me, mukang fresh, affordable pa, kaso it breaks me out.   :'(

I don't commute and halos 20 hours a day nasa airconditioned room, which I guess resulted to my skin being all the more dry, kaya mas nagiging oily ako since mas double action skin ko sa pag secrete ng oil. Day time, I try my best to avoid putting a lot of moisturizer since nago-oily ako sa T zone.

I need to find a moisturizer na light, moisturizing enough but won't clog my pores and result to a pimple or two, and won't add to my natural oil for day time.

Maybe you should try gel type moisturizer? Mas ok kasi ito sa mga oily/combo skin. And maybe watch your diet. Avoid milk and sugar. Water ka lang and don't drink anything na may sugar especially juices - unless freshly squeezed from a fruit. Sugar causes the skin to produce more oil according to research while milk contains hormones that can trigger breakouts.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #314 on: September 26, 2017, 04:23:54 pm »
mimiku yes I'm doing this Sis, lalo na nung kasagsagan ng breakouts ko, I am also working out now and fasting, so in general ok na talaga face ko sa ngayon malaki na improvement. Luckily, wala din ako scars, marks lang na would lighten eventually.

I agree na gel type and oil free talaga siguro best moisturizer for me, kailangan ko lang makahanap ng hinde drying masyado, yung meron pa din moisture. Thanks sa tip.  :)

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #315 on: September 26, 2017, 07:56:00 pm »
^super konti lang mga 3 drops lang gamit ko sa whole face na. So far ok naman kasi hindi nag cake yung makeup ko pag khiels ang gamit na moisturize. I use neutrogena sunscreen spf 50 and bb cream tapos loose powder na lang or two way foundation pag gabi yung lakad. Mainit kasi dito satin hindi advisable ang makapal na foundation. Hehe!


Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #316 on: September 26, 2017, 08:06:48 pm »
Ever since nung pagdating ko dito sa Dubai, I'm using Nivea's Soft Moisturizing Cream na nasa tube. Sobrang okay siya sa face at hindi agad humuhulas yung make up ko considering the weather here. Very affordable at napansin ng bf ko na mas lumambot daw yung skin ko lol

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #317 on: September 26, 2017, 09:30:15 pm »
amethyst028 thank you Sis, got it!

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #318 on: September 26, 2017, 10:55:20 pm »
mimiku

I agree na gel type and oil free talaga siguro best moisturizer for me, kailangan ko lang makahanap ng hinde drying masyado, yung meron pa din moisture. Thanks sa tip.  :)

Try Neutrogena Water Boost Moisturizer. Ok naman siya sa akin.
Even my sunscreen is gel-based - heliocare. In fairness maganda siya talaga for my skin type moreover because it does not cause breakouts.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #319 on: September 27, 2017, 01:23:52 pm »
mimiku Neutrogena Water Boost Moisturizer and  sunscreen is gel-based - heliocare, noted with thanks!  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close