watch now

Author Topic: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)  (Read 82314 times)

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #280 on: June 22, 2017, 04:31:34 pm »
Currently using Myra E VitaSmooth (pink) and I'm loving it! Surprisingly, nag-work ito sakin kahit hindi ako hiyang sa vitamin E capsules. Hindi siya sticky and it leaves a matte finish once it dries. I love using it under mukap. Hindi mabilis humulas funda ko.  Any feedback mga sis sa VitaWhite variant (blue)? Malapit ko na maubos yung tube na pink and I would like to try this one kasi may spf.

At night, I use Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel. Ginagawa ko siyang sleeping mask and pinapalamig ko muna sa ref bago iapply sa face. Sarap sa feeling! <3

shinies

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #281 on: June 22, 2017, 05:24:47 pm »
Salamat! Try ko yan Be Organic

Guada_FN

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #282 on: June 23, 2017, 04:57:01 pm »
Hi ladies, wondering what are the ingredients that you need to look for in a moisturizer? This article answers this question: http://www.femalenetwork.com/fashion-beauty/beauty/8-moisturizer-ingredient-a1653-20170623-src-cosmo?ref=aside_shared

sweetsmyl

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #283 on: June 28, 2017, 01:39:46 pm »
Day Time: Pond's Age Miracle (with spf na kapag tamad ako separate sunscreen)
iwhite Aqua Moisturizer follow up with Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence (both light weight)
Night: TheFace Shop Aloe Vera Gel

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #284 on: June 28, 2017, 04:58:50 pm »
I still love my Biore sunscreen but my pawisin self does not like it back. I'm looking to get the waterproof version as soon as I finish the tube. I also find the consistency too thin for my dry/combination skin. I either use a lot of the product in reapplying or I still have to layer it with my old non-AB moisturizer.

I'm slowly incorporating Japanese and Korean products in my skin care and I'm still testing out night moisturizers. Currently in line for testing are (1) Mizon All in One Snail Cream, (2) Laneige Water Sleeping Mask, (3) Rosette Ceramide Gel, and (4)  CosRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream. I hope one of those work.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 05:38:20 pm by ikaela »

MoonshineLady

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #285 on: June 29, 2017, 11:09:12 am »
daytime: i use celeteque hydration moisturizer - so far ok lang nman to hindi sya sticky sa face. if lalabas ako i use belo face sunblock on top of the celeteque moisturizer. so far so good.

nighttime: i use olay total effecst night cream - been using this for years. no dramatic change naman but what i like is hiyang ko talaga sya and somehow it slows the ageing process of my skin . never had any breakouts or negative effects on my skin

MoonshineLady

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #286 on: June 29, 2017, 11:16:57 am »
Anyone using any of The Body Shop's vitamin E moisturizers? Is it too heavy on the face? I'm really interested in their moisturizer swap promo, hanggang this week na lang pala.

my mom uses this and she really loves it. bumibili tlaga sya lalo na pag sale. maganda effect kay mom as in she looks younger with her age. i try it also when im in phils and i apply it at night. pag gising ko ang soft ng skin na para syang namoisturize ng husto. i didnt find it heavy on d face i only apply small amount lang then i spread it evenly sa face na parang minamassage mo sya, yan ang sabi ni mother dear kc hehe.

joeygurrl19

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #287 on: June 29, 2017, 05:38:52 pm »
I'm currently using Clinique's Moisturizing Lotion for the face. So far so good. It does not feel oily nor sticky. It is well absorbed by the skin making it soft and supple.

Ab

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #288 on: June 29, 2017, 10:40:32 pm »
Olay pa din. :)

Jade_D

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #289 on: June 30, 2017, 10:02:04 am »
Hello mga sis,
I've always received compliments na glowing daw ang skin ko when I was still using Olay total effects day cream normal with SPF 15 as a moisturizer. Tapos binigyan ko din mother ko at marami din nagtatanong sa kanya kung ano daw gamit nya. Kaso parang di na ata kinaya ng skin ko yung oil or kung anumang ingredient na nagclog sa pores ko at medyo mahal din sya para saken kaya tinigil ko na.

Sa ngayon try ko munang moisturizer yung Cosrx advanced snail 96 mucin power essence although essence lang sya. Hindi pa rin ako nakakahanap ng HG moisturizer.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #290 on: July 01, 2017, 07:25:06 pm »
^^ that's my issue din with several moisturizers, at first ok per later on nag clog na pores and nagiging cause na ng breakout.

relentless

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #291 on: July 02, 2017, 12:55:05 pm »
^ This is true. Have you found the moisturizer that works for you?

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #292 on: July 02, 2017, 02:09:04 pm »
^^ Sis when I relocated here in the Middle East naging prone ako sa breakouts, hormones I guess + water, humidity and dust, Body Shop's Tea Tree line works fine with me, yung Tea Tree oil, face wash and yung skin clearing (mattifying) lotion so it's not really a moisturizer, but since it stopped my breakouts ok na din, at night I use Virgin Coconut oil every other day, pag everyday kasi parang may allergic reaction din ako.

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #293 on: July 30, 2017, 08:48:06 pm »
I am currently using VMV Red Better Daily Therapy Moisturizer for my super sensitive, extremely dry and irritated skin. I am still recovering from a recent purge/break out. My derma gave me an acne gel and glycolic cream which I alternate with Red Better. So far so good!

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #294 on: August 08, 2017, 09:58:24 pm »
^ Is using moisturizer in the morning really necessary?

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #295 on: August 09, 2017, 10:15:24 am »
@cupcakejane I think it's necessary if you have dry skin :) Mas crucial ata ang sunblock than moisturizer for daytime use.

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #296 on: August 16, 2017, 10:41:29 am »
Essences si same with moisturizer ba?  or it is pre-moistirizer step? 
I can't used moisturizer kasi.....so i'm thinking baka pwede ako mag essences....
Thanks

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #297 on: August 16, 2017, 02:42:23 pm »
^pre- moisturizer / serum/ ampoule sya sis. For me hindi sya nakakamoisturize alone. Or at least yun gamit ko ha. Para kasi syang water consistency.. Pineprep ang skin to absorb the serums better.

Im loving Laneige right now. Kahit yun emulsion lang ok na sa umaga. Sa gabi, heavier ang kailangan.

sweetsmyl

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #298 on: August 16, 2017, 05:01:35 pm »
Tried Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream ok siya no stickiness whatsoever. I have yet to see the effects.

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #299 on: August 16, 2017, 10:26:39 pm »
Olay

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close