We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I was thinking kasi na our reception will be:Acknowledgment of parents, sponsors, etcIntro of bride and groomDinnerSpeechesSDEUwian time!
My intimate wedding of 70pax was taken care of Absolutely Knot. They did a Very good job. I just got the OTD service since the wedding is just small. You will defintely need an OTD coordinator even if small group and dinner lang. So happy with the turn out of my wedding yesterday I highly recommend Kimmy of Absolutely Knot.
Yes sis. It was Kim of AK who hosted narin. She's really sanay na even with the hosting.