We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! Does any one here booked on Bella Creatives? Nagbooked kasi kami ng fiance ko there offer was good pero natatakot ako baka scam.. I have not found any feedbacks about them pa sa net.. Girls any feedbacks?
Hi sis Awesomecakes! I got SMA weddings. I'm happy to know na okay ang feedback ng friend mo and ng feedback mo as a guest. Originally Imbitado was in my shortlist but they weren't accepting bookings for 2016 yet when I sent my enquiry last year so I searched for other OTDs and found Sheena through GT din. Wala naman ako pagsisi so far. They're both good pero mas matagal na ata ang Imbitado (not sure though) and mas madami silang reviews which are all good.
Hi sis Awesomecakes, congrats in booking Imbitado Events!! Imbitado bride din ako kelan wedding mo?Ayie is great, everytime na may questions ako she would always respond promptly Happy preps!!
Ayie is really great! Ang OC nya haha! Kung ikakasal ako Imbitado pa din kukunin ko. Ang mura nila pero super professional sila